Will retailers start accepting crypto currencies؟ - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Will retailers start accepting crypto currencies؟

The Microsoft-Starbucks Partnership and the ICE International Exchange are one of the signs that retailers are beginning to accept cryptocurrencies as a simple payment method.
Other companies will soon start noticing the benefits to Starbucks when customers pay for products using cryptocurrencies, using newer and faster infrastructure that did not exist in the past year.
 Today and in this age, refusal to accept payments using cryptocurrencies will become a denial of potential increased income opportunities, especially when the number of people who choose cryptocurrencies as their preferred payment method begins to increase.
In the same way that the store that accepts credit cards offers more options for consumers and increases its potential profits. A store that accepts cryptocurrencies can significantly broaden its reach to customers in the market, which everyone will start doing sooner or later.

• Useful or interesting 11
  • +1 8
  • +2 5
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Yes retailers will start accepting crypto currencies in the future, but I m not sure with this situation of Bitcoin price or others cryptocurrencies price, the price is very volatile, so if they will get a stable price sure and sure they will start using crypto as payment.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

yes some diluents accept cryptocurency for payment and many also refuse because the price is not as stable as if the price is stable so many people use crypto as a means of payment.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

12 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

Other companies will soon start noticing the benefits to Starbucks when customers pay for products using cryptocurrencies, using newer and faster infrastructure that did not exist in the past year.

This is still not assured, since we still don't know if customers of Starbucks would actually use cryptocurrencies, or they would look to it as more of a hassle than an aid to faster transactions.

They could use USDT however, as its price mirrors $1, and thus wouldn't confuse customers of how much money they still have (as opposed to having BTC units show up ex. 0.00024).

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 1

14 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

The Microsoft-Starbucks Partnership and the ICE International Exchange are one of the signs that retailers are beginning to accept cryptocurrencies as a simple payment method.
 Today and in this age, refusal to accept payments using cryptocurrencies will become a denial of potential increased income opportunities, especially when the number of people who choose cryptocurrencies as their preferred payment method begins to increase.
In the same way that the store that accepts credit cards offers more options for consumers and increases its potential profits. A store that accepts cryptocurrencies can significantly broaden its reach to customers in the market, which everyone will start doing sooner or later.

The retailers can accept crypto but there will be many problems. Look one thing in every country the crypto is not legal. So it can't be globalised. Some countries retailers may accept this. Again if a retailer buy one thing with $100. Then sell it with crypto. But the crypto value gets down. Then what should happen? If the price increases then it is ok. But if not then what. 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

This will be good start from them.that they are now accepting bitcoin as a payment because as of now, many people are using bitcoin so if they have no money to their walllet, they can be used bitcoin as a payment in that store.

Yes retailers are looking to start a cryptocurrency business and so far many small lucrative traders are ready to invest in the rest of the bitcoin, and many have invested a lot I think its use will increase day by day.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

4 hours ago, PiroSense said:

This is still not assured, since we still don't know if customers of Starbucks would actually use cryptocurrencies, or they would look to it as more of a hassle than an aid to faster transactions.

They could use USDT however, as its price mirrors $1, and thus wouldn't confuse customers of how much money they still have (as opposed to having BTC units show up ex. 0.00024).

If successful, Starbucks will play a pivotal role in developing practical, reliable and organized applications for consumers to convert their digital assets from cryptocurrencies into US dollars for use in all Starbucks stores and centers.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Just now, SuperCrypto said:

If successful

I do agree. Though you also said it, only 'if' that happens. Personally, I don't think people eating at Starbucks know that much on cryptocurrencies, and if they do, they just don't want the extra hassle that it would take them to understand cryptocurrencies such as its monetary units, and stick to conventional cash or banking card systems.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

8 minutes ago, PiroSense said:

I do agree. Though you also said it, only 'if' that happens. Personally, I don't think people eating at Starbucks know that much on cryptocurrencies, and if they do, they just don't want the extra hassle that it would take them to understand cryptocurrencies such as its monetary units, and stick to conventional cash or banking card systems.

I think that in the near future everyone will know the value of cryptocurrencies and will be used to buying and selling. And my dream is to forget ordinary banknotes one day.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

5 hours ago, PiroSense said:

I actually think that's what they should have done. Using btc as the payment currency is a bad idea because it is always fluctuating and customers hate that, they think that the price is going up and down, etc.

• +1 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

I think yes, in future retailer will start accepting crypto. And that time our world will gone to next level. There are so many opportunities for both seller and buyer. So i think retailer will start accepting crypto currencies in future.

• +4 1

It will be soon this news proved that will happend because its already star by 

The giant digital asset management company Grayscale tells us that there are more than 100,000 organizations around the world that accept Bitcoin.  Bitcoin functions not only as a store of value but also as a means of payment.  With these new stores accepting Bitcoin in France, users in that country will be able to spend their digital assets in a large number of locations.  This is expected to have a positive impact on the use of Bitcoin..

• +1 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Yah of course, because many of cryptocurrencies users are those who are jobless so that's means retires also they must accept to use cryptocurrency

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

certainly, especially now that there are many online purchasing features for food and drinks and are delivered to the house, meaning that the buyer does not need to go to the store. this does not rule out the possibility that payments will also be made even simpler by using bitcoin or other crypto which is considered the most suitable.

• +4 1

Yes I think retailers will take crypto. because with that they are very easy to make payments. we also know that well-known companies have begun to accept crypto to collaborate. so nothing is impossible for that.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes, there are a lot of stores that started accepting payment in crypto currencies, and this is good for crypto. I think many stores will support that in the coming days.

• +4 1

Life is great and enjoy it

To become hassle-free I guess some retailers will adapt the concept of Crypto Currency in their workplace. This is less deduction they can get because Crypto have a less fee than the normal fiat system.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

Microsoft is one of the huge companies and most likely they are already using blockchain as a profit. I think that this will not happen in the general discretion, and if so, then it takes time. 

• +3 1

38 minutes ago, Jonayeed said:

I thing Big Retailers Like Whole Foods To Accept Bitcoin Major retailers  including Crate and Barrel, Nordstrom and Whole Foods will now accept bitcoin, according to Fortune, and three other types of digital money, as payment

There are dozens of stores that accept bitcoin and cryptocurrency payments as Flexa has created an app called Spedn, which allows cryptocurrency owners to make instant payments to merchants who accept Flexa as their payment provider.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

There are a lot of shops and websites that accept Bitcoin payment in some countries already. It will not last long until it circulates to the whole world. This will be good for the market because it is a market where huge money is being entered.

• +4 1

It really is possible that retailers might start accepting cryptocurrency payments, but this would mean there is going to be a shift from the usual transactions. 

If you have 0.006 bitcoins in your wallet its easy to earn $1 per every trade, all you have is to buy and sell your bitcoins for every $60 price change

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 12/21/2019 at 8:01 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Yes retailers are looking to start a cryptocurrency business and so far many small lucrative traders are ready to invest in the rest of the bitcoin, and many have invested a lot I think its use will increase day by day.

Yes they are looking but right now impossible with volatile price.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif