Will retailers start accepting crypto currencies؟ - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Will retailers start accepting crypto currencies؟

On 1/6/2020 at 8:51 PM, Shamsiya said:

think that in expectations crypto becomes the intercontinental currency and seller admit the bitcoin and crypto for altercation and payment method. This will transpire about day 

You're likely to be surprised to learn that pizza will reach the door with bitcoin, imagine something like this was considered crazy! But this has actually happened, as PizzaForCoins has made it possible to purchase pizza with bitcoin.

Yes, now many retailers have accepted cryptocurrency as a means of payment, it's just that there aren't many countries that have legalized crypto, so it's still limited in its use 😁

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Still not everyone will except the crypto currencies but some online sites will except it and they send you the thing like you but through the BTC or through the Monero coin because still these two coins are excepting not all crypto coins are except able in the crypto market but soon all the good coins will excepted.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In time i believe yes, everything takes time especially great things, besides cryptocurrency as itself still has a long way to go.

As soon as the government in their country accepts cryptocurrency the establishments will also accept the use of cryptocurrency too, because many people will start using it and they will ask them if they accept crypto as a payment.

BurgerKing in Venezuela started accepting crypto currencies payment. That is the sign of adoption by retailers. In future we will see more.

On 12/20/2019 at 8:59 AM, SuperCrypto said:

Other companies will soon start noticing the benefits to Starbucks when customers pay for products using cryptocurrencies, using newer and faster infrastructure that did not exist in the past year.

Somehow I doubt that.  Starbucks might be one of the most famous companies to start accepting crypto, but I'm just not sure that it's going to catch on with consumers.  The average bitcoiner is more worried about what bitcoin's price is going to do and how much profit there's to be made than where it can be spent. 

I certainly would *not* want to spend my precious bitcoin on a cup of coffee, even if it's a delicious one at Starbucks.

On 12/21/2019 at 10:09 AM, fuer44 said:

certainly, especially now that there are many online purchasing features for food and drinks and are delivered to the house, meaning that the buyer does not need to go to the store. this does not rule out the possibility that payments will also be made even simpler by using bitcoin or other crypto which is considered the most suitable.

It would be nice to change the routine by purchasing some products from online stores. Knowing these days Bitcoin knows to develop and encourage shopping due to the current Bitcoin price.

10 hours ago, Babs said:

It can also remain in a position in imitation of count number the wide variety regarding users regarding that cryptocurrency, it can bear much benefits, such intention stay a good rate for retailers. To me this skill so much it wish lie less complicated because shops in conformity with take delivery of crypto currency.

You might be one of the lucky ones who managed to get some cryptocurrency and it is time to ask yourself what you will do with these cryptocurrencies that you collected? Shop with it and have fun.

Maybe it will takes many years to be adopted Bitcoin or cryptocurrency by retailers. The big company and business are now using crypto as an payment option os I think it may influence retailers also.

I agree to you. Soon, almost all retailers will see many benefits of cryptocurrency especially in their market and it could increase their customers as well. Cryptocurrency is getting more popular everyday and we see that many people are starting to use cryptocurrency so retailers might have seen it and implement the use of cryptocurrency for buying their products.

18 minutes ago, patitaycute said:

Maybe it will takes many years to be adopted Bitcoin or cryptocurrency by retailers. The big company and business are now using crypto as an payment option os I think it may influence retailers also.

Retailers are just afraid of the instability of the Bitcoin or crypto and they don't wanna lose

23 hours ago, Samaradani said:

This is else good, and I'm certainly hope retailers will tolerate this. but I ruminate that new permanent bitcoins will be standard for bureaucrat payments like money now

Bitcoin offers the world of money transfers a user-friendly, economical solution that can be found anywhere in the world. Sellers around the world have already begun accepting bitcoin as a payment method, from local sidewalk cafes to major websites.

Since a lot of people tend to stock up on crypto it would be obvious that there would be a demand for retailers that accept crypto payments as it would be really convenient to just use your online wallet instead of having to go through the tedious process of converting your crypto to fiat.

Retailers and basically every merchant will dive into Bitcoin once they see the potential of the Lightning Network. We need LN for the mass adoption and I think the time is close. Perhaps one or two more years and Bitcoin will dominate.

According to my opinio, the retailer will accpet crypto currency when the currency will be legal. Untill we can't say a sure answer about this.

11 hours ago, Afzalsidhu said:

In the same way that the store that accepts credit cards offers more options for consumers and increases its potential profit a store that accept.

That gives a point it what you are saying that they will accept it right?

17 hours ago, Bikash Baniya said:

If they decided to accept it then it is the win for the crypto holders. It might take time for people to understand about it but they will implement it for sure, this will help them in many ways like that of using credit cards and paypal.

Yes, these are all changes for the better and in favor of cryptocurrencies. Now, for example, users of the Coinbase platform can shop from Amazon and pay using Bitcoin, Lite Queen, Ethereum, and Bitcoin Cash, via the Lightning Network.

On 1/14/2020 at 5:16 AM, jannatun said:

It is a good meter for all but i have no idea about this i know that cryptocurrency is a wonderful money making side in the world and it is a wonderful legal side in the online so it is all the best.

The dependence of users on Bitcoin remains one of the biggest challenges that still face the largest cryptocurrency in the world, after more than 10 years of its launch, the best way to make global trade more effective and accessible is to bring the cryptocurrency to the masses, and by making cryptocurrencies expendable in Prevailing trade.

22 hours ago, Tushar kumar said:

If the retailers would have knowledge about the bitcoin then they will start it the moment they comes to know about it. And it will be also beneficial to them if they hold it. 

According to the increase in the popularity of these digital currencies, in the future you will be able to use your digital currencies more freely in many areas, from aviation services to ordering and delivering pizza to the home .. The number of websites dealing in digital currencies will increase gradually accordingly.

We can see it as good progress in crypto world but the problem is in government regulation. If crypto is legal I believe not only retail accept crypto as payment but banks and another institution will do the same. just pray regulation will release to bring new life style using crypto around the world.

There is a high probability that retail stores are going to accept cryptocurrency as payment, but I personally think that will will need a substantial amount of time in order for one entity to fully adopt into using cryptocurrencis because it would be very difficult for them to account.

• +1 1

We hope retailers Should get know more about cryptocurrency besides,retailers will flinch accommodating crypto currencies in the future, but I m not effective with this condition of Bitcoin cost or others cryptocurrencies price, the charge is identical volatile, therefore if they will obtain a established penalty definite and inevitable they will start via crypto as payment and it will easy

We can see many retail already accept crypto as their alternative payment and some news also said next target is for buying concert ticket sport event. The progress is so great and we hope many new project came with fresh idea about development system and security platform.