Will retailers start accepting crypto currencies؟ - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Will retailers start accepting crypto currencies؟

Such a time is yet to come. Cryptocurrencies have already started their venture into the markets. There is a huge journey ahead for cryptocurrencies in the future. it is necessary that the users be patient with the available bitcoins so that when the time comes these can be used to trade with retail traders as well.

Retailers don't really need to accept cryptocurrencies to get people use them. There are various third party solutions like crypto visa cards that can easily change cryptos to fiat money fast. Then you can just juse that visa debit card normally to buy stuff.

• +1 1

Retailers do not particularly work with crypts due to possible restrictions from state laws. The key feature of cryptocurrencies is decentralization — the absence of any internal or external administrator. Therefore, banks, tax, judicial and government authorities cannot influence the transactions of users of crypto assets.

• Useful or interesting 1

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

On 12/20/2019 at 2:59 PM, SuperCrypto said:

The Microsoft-Starbucks Partnership and the ICE International Exchange are one of the signs that retailers are beginning to accept cryptocurrencies as a simple payment method.
Other companies will soon start noticing the benefits to Starbucks when customers pay for products using cryptocurrencies, using newer and faster infrastructure that did not exist in the past year.
 Today and in this age, refusal to accept payments using cryptocurrencies will become a denial of potential increased income opportunities, especially when the number of people who choose cryptocurrencies as their preferred payment method begins to increase.
In the same way that the store that accepts credit cards offers more options for consumers and increases its potential profits. A store that accepts cryptocurrencies can significantly broaden its reach to customers in the market, which everyone will start doing sooner or later.

Yes, you have the right of cryptocurrencies on the way to becoming a payment chain for large sites, so you can buy anything on the Internet using cryptocurrencies. This is wonderful, as it will make it easier for many, especially because of the difficulty of obtaining a Master Card and the difficult Paypal policy. I think it will be a big breakthrough for cryptocurrencies

On 12/20/2019 at 3:59 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Other companies will soon start noticing the benefits to Starbucks when customers pay for products using cryptocurrencies

Has this started with Starbucks because I don't remember what happened. Was starbucks denied they will accept crypto? Because I would love to buy a coffee with crypto and make a video of it if this is possible. It would do wonders for adoption.

I think that retail traders accept in principle dealing with cryptocurrencies, but some of them hesitate to use Bitcoin or other currencies due to unstable prices, but alternatives are present in the USDT currency, with a fixed price that can be dealt with.

A lot of shops in my country Venezuela, are accepting crypto as form of paying for goods and services, I hope all the retailers start to do the same, this is a really fast and safe form of pay, this are great news for all of us

They accept some crypto cards and some other mobile applications but this is not the same. We didn't make the cryptocurrency system to become another middleman between the middleman banks and the customer and merchant. Crypto doesn't require to be used in this form and I disagree with all the people that are happy to buy a crypto card. This is nonsense. Have crypto in your wallet and ask the shops to accept crypto directly.

Retailers will start taking the cryptocurrency and making a lot of money, as prices drop.  Bitcoin prices are low now.  It is a good step.

Useful or fun

• +3 1

Bitcoin and maybe other crypto’s will be more accepted in the future. Only in the beginning the retailers will transfer the payments immediately back to fiat, in that way they don’t own bitcoin the self but they only provide an alternative payment option. 

They accept gift cards right? Why won't they accept cryptocurrencies that are easier. They just don't like currencies that are not government money and they are afraid of prices and how they can make all the accounting with crypto payments but they will come into terms.

Retailers accepting cryptocurrencies sounds like a dream. Although not many retailers take crypto yet I believe we are going in a promising direction because electronic transactions are more and more common today than using physical money, as thus it is only a matter of time that retailers start taking crypto not only because they are willing to do so, but because they have to, otherwise they might end up without costumers. Although banks and cryptocurrencies are frenemies, banks are extremely interested in finishing the era of paper money because of the high cost and are keener to continue implementing electronic transactions for the same reason.

• +3 1

This is the biggest opportunity and I also want to say a good news for every one. This is showing that now the cryptocurrencies are making easy our life.

On 12/20/2019 at 7:07 PM, tienda said:

Yes retailers will start accepting crypto currencies in the future, but I m not sure with this situation of Bitcoin price or others cryptocurrencies price, the price is very volatile, so if they will get a stable price sure and sure they will start using crypto as payment.

If I totally agree with you, I echo the answer you provide to this publication since, as you say, cryptocurrencies are very volatile, therefore at the moment I think it is unfeasible
A big greeting to the whole community

We must all take this news positively, each sector that adds to the acceptance of crypto helps to improve its use and puts it closer to better prices and better positioned in the market. This means that teams are looking for improvements for each currency in terms of their platforms. As long as they have better transactions they will have more customers who will use their networks and currencies. It is common benefits for the entire crypto community.

• +2 1

I think there are not mainly accept the crypto currencies but Microsoft is one of them accepting the crypto currencies. But will take completely time for accepting this. But in future I'm sure that every small or big company will accept this. Because it is the revolution in the industry of crypto.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/21/2019 at 7:38 AM, xpertt said:

Yes, many retailers are adapting to the use of bitcoin and obviously they were already cryptocurrencies, but there is a factor that is remaining a problem for crypto users, that how will it work because we all know that cryptocurrency is volatile and we cannot understand how user will pay with the use of it if the price is always changing.

There are many shopkeepers who are doing business using the crypto currency and the people are using crypto to buy and sell goods because they want to adopt and try the new technology.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

They should be able to accept crypto currency since they are only about business and the purpose of business is to earn profit which is the main goal why they have established that. That is actually accurate when the author said that refusing crypto currency is also a refusal to potential profit to your business which I think is an opportunity being wasted since you are also closing the potential market that might be a potential source of your profit as well for your business. I would say that as a business, they should be able to adapt to the changes to their environment so that they would not be left behind by their competitors in the industry.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Retailers will start accepting crypto as payment if rules regarding cryptocurrency in a country already exist. Currently the rules prohibit if cryptocurrency can be used for retailers, there is no legal umbrella that we can use to get started. I don't know in other countries whether it can be used or not, in my country no one can accept cryptocurrency as a retailer yet. Maybe the future will come soon.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

On 10/12/2020 at 11:18 PM, Mohmaza said:

Retailers will start taking the cryptocurrency and making a lot of money, as prices drop.  Bitcoin prices are low now.  It is a good step.

Useful or fun

I think that retailers does not need the price to drop they need it to be stable, but crypto favors traders more than it favors retailers.

1 hour ago, Onden said:

Retailers will start accepting crypto as payment if rules regarding cryptocurrency in a country already exist. 

yes, that's fully true, but evn if the legal authorities accept crypto, there still will be people/organizations that refuse its use du to the price volatility and the -relatively- high transaction fees, so it's not practical to use crypto.

I hope they will, it has been many years now that cryptocurrencies keep expanding and still many retail stores are not accepting cryptocurrencies. It is something that they don't see that it will weaken their business as already some businesses are performing better and getting a part of the competition when they accept crypto. There will come a time and I hope it will be next year when most of us would only hold crypto in our pockets (wallets) and only pay shops with that. What would they do then keep accepting only fiat?

• +3 1

For now its going to be difficult because cryptocurrencies are not accepted everywhere. Not all countries accept cryptocurrency. But soon it will be widely accepted and many retailers will have a simple way of accepting cryptocurrency payments. 

It is a very complicated issue, there are many who accept payments with virtual currencies and many at the same time refuse since the price is not very stable

• +3 1