As a programmer what crypro business can i start - Page 2 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

As a programmer what crypro business can i start

You are a web programmer & you want to make btc , I will suggest you to create ICO website theme & sell your theme in btc. You can provide your service also to get payment in bitcoin. You can create ICO review website where you will give paid review for bitcoin.

On 12/20/2019 at 7:17 PM, Satishmolankar said:

If you are a programmer you would start making scripts of gambling site because many people are are buying it but it is not simple you have to understand how to play in gambling sites then you try 

Yeah it also a very good idea because there are many peoples who are taking more interest on gambling and when you have good knowledge  scripts then it will be more good.

I think that if you find a person who wants to make his crypto project (who has the money to implement it), he will accept you with 100% probability, if you certainly do your job well

Edited by Iamstrong

12 hours ago, Bikash Baniya said:

As you are a programmer you can start a website that help to convert the money from crypto to Payoneer balance or other gift card balance. It has been a booming way to make money online as many people do not have this option to convert the money from one form to another.

A business like that needs more than programming skills it needs capital and maybe a team of different professions,

Create decentralize exchanger where we can exchange bitcoins and other crypto currency.and also you can make a site or forum like this to help also other members like me.ihope iwill help you this.but please ever try to make coin that was been useless

so if you are programmer and web developer, then you can start making your own faucet site. I'm sure it will be profitable for you.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

21 hours ago, skillchui said:

If you are a programmer, I think it is not difficult for you to make money. You have self-study skills, you can learn about cryptocurrencies and coins I recommend starting with bitcoin.

But how can i earn money studying the bitcoin and other coins, do you want me to fork the bitcoin or something?

18 hours ago, Goodcoin said:

You are a programmer. You have luck to be a programmer, one of the highest paying field in the world.

You can work online and earn up to or more than $10000 monthly.

It is one of the top paying fields but  now in my country, i hate working as a freelancer i like doing my own project from which i hope i will succeed one day, right now i have not much income, i juts get few bucks that i use to run my life and invest in crypto.

15 hours ago, Malihaopsora said:

There are 17.3 million bitcoins in circulation right now. Only 21 million bitcoins will ever exist which means there are just 3.7 millionbitcoins left to be created, or “mined”. However, the question of how many bitcoins are there is much more complicated.

It is not that complicated everything is there in numbers means it can be calculated.

Edited by teminalibug

On 10/5/2019 at 7:15 PM, teminalibug said:

like i said i'm a programmer, web and developer, i found my self in the crypto world and i was like, wait! what can i do to make a living in this world as a programmer.

any ideas would be helpful, i thought about starting my own coin, but that's like.. wow teminali! what are you thinking 🤣

Well, I'm an IT student and currently studying programming and I think that's a good plan of your. But you must also have a buddy or helper or partner to help you on creating coin. Its because I think it will be hard for you only to create coin. It will be easy if you have a partner.

Just now, Hatred said:

Well, I'm an IT student and currently studying programming and I think that's a good plan of your. But you must also have a buddy or helper or partner to help you on creating coin. Its because I think it will be hard for you only to create coin. It will be easy if you have a partner.

WOW brother, are you proposing to be my partner on my upcoming crypto business?

Dear sir you can apply for a job in exchanges and various cryptocurrency websites as a role of web developer to make use of your skills.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

10 hours ago, Yomeukhere said:

Go ahead, mate. With no doubts. Cryptoworld is creating the conditions for the inception of very new businesses. I'm not a programmer but as a potential user, I suggest that you build a platform for interchange sensitive info which needs to be unmodified by a part alone. For example, selling or legal sectors, or academic institutions. Blockchain could be perfect for that. There are already initiatives for cloud storage too. 

Other source of ideas will be the services nowadays given on cryptoworld without regulatory restrictions but they are now applying. Build alternatives that remains as the original services, for example without KYC. Of course, the law will go against you. LOL.. 

y

Anyway, good look. 

yes i plan to do something for this world something useful as i can say to my self i played part on the bitcoin.

If i remember correctly i believe there are freelancing sites that offer to pay in crypto currencies you can check if there are programming jobs there

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 1/24/2020 at 11:48 PM, Pop70 said:

You can start your own website where you sell your programming skills. Why not create a business and do what you are experienced and passionate about? This will get you money and also satisfaction 

I want to make my programming skills useful on blockchain technology.

37 minutes ago, teminalibug said:
On 1/25/2020 at 4:48 AM, Pop70 said:

You can start your own website where you sell your programming skills. Why not create a business and do what you are experienced and passionate about? This will get you money and also satisfaction 

I want to make my programming skills useful on blockchain technology.

if that's what you want, then try to submit proposals to each project so you can get a job as a Blockchain programming developer.

I think you can make youre own website and participate on lots of cryoto browsing and cryoto project developer.you also can make a website or apps and you can able to sell it there you can gain big profits

build an app or software where people can learn about cryptocurrencies by means of doing smooth and a laugh things. much like a recreation for toddler's however more complex for adults

According to my opinion if you are a good programmer then you can earn huge money by crypto you can send a proposal to any coin project team and to any exchange and can start work with then and can get a full time job.

I would in your place would have done the website for gambling, these guys, especially those who make a Deposit using cryptocurrency earn very much.

If you are a programmer you can start a crypto business also. A block chain and develop one with that you will be relevant in the CryptoTalk.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/5/2019 at 4:15 PM, teminalibug said:

like i said i'm a programmer, web and developer, i found my self in the crypto world and i was like, wait! what can i do to make a living in this world as a programmer.

any ideas would be helpful, i thought about starting my own coin, but that's like.. wow teminali! what are you thinking 🤣

I will prefer game developers and this is far been too high.

19 hours ago, Ghulamabbas said:

If you are a programmer you can start a crypto business also. A block chain and develop one with that you will be relevant in the CryptoTalk.

I have few crypto projects that i'm developing right now, everyday i get new ideas to expand my earning level, buy using my skills.