The total number of bitcoin addresses - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Igor1111

The total number of bitcoin addresses

The total number of bitcoin addresses with a non-zero remainder has reached a historic maximum.  Now there are 28.39 million of them. An increase in the number of bitcoin addresses with a balance of more than 0 BTC indicates an increase in the bitcoin audience and the popularity of the main cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +5 2

Of course people appear, but I want to note that one person can belong to several addresses. For example I once lost passwords and had to create a new one.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

It is amazing to see how many wallet addresses have ever been created by bitcoiners. It would be nice if we could compare it with the number of bank accounts that have ever been opened by fiat users. If we find out about how many wallets and bank accounts are created every day, then we could estimate how many years later the number of bitcoin wallets will exceed the number of bank accounts. I think this will happen sooner than later because opening bank accounts are not as easy as generating bitcoin wallets and there are some limitations for the number of bank accounts anyone can open but bitcoin wallets can be generated for each transaction!

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I think in any websites exchange or with other wallets there are not the limit about wallet address, so people can generate many several wallets addresses without limit. So we can count the total number of Bitcoin address.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

13 hours ago, Igor1111 said:

The total number of bitcoin addresses with a non-zero remainder has reached a historic maximum.  Now there are 28.39 million of them. An increase in the number of bitcoin addresses with a balance of more than 0 BTC indicates an increase in the bitcoin audience and the popularity of the main cryptocurrency.

As mentioned in the other reply in which I have quoted you, provide the reference link. Basically, what you are doing is:

1. Go to a popular crypto-news site.
  2. Read the main topic of a recent news there.
  3. Summarize it.
  4. Post it here without reference.

Which is kind of plagiarism, but you manage to get out with it. Contribute something useful, and well-thought of, not just simple copy-paste of ideas.

Original link here: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2019/12/number-of-bitcoin-addresses-hits-new-all-time-high-of-28-39-million/

As I told, you are in my watch list, and after some time, I'd go check back on you. Good luck!

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I think it is unsafe. Because you can't remember your I'd and password .this reason you can Lost your wallet. Than you can nothing to do. This reason I think don't need to use lots of bitcoin address. I think 5 bitcoin is enough for one trader and investor.

Yes I agree with you and the address of bitcoin is a man but using multiple bitcoin addresses I think these bitcoin addresses are increasing because one person uses multiple addresses but I think it will continue to increase.

• Useful or interesting 2

Bitcoin wallet addresses do not indicate the exact number of people who use it, as there may be people with multiple wallets

• -5 1

Life is great and enjoy it

With an increase in the number of addresses, the tendency to recognize bitcoin prevails and thereby increases the likelihood of an increase in the capitalization of bitcoin. This movement is very pleasing. 

• -1 1

I think this number for bitcoin addresses is not accurate because there are many who have many wallets but the important thing is that the numbers increase dramatically

THINK POSITIVE

some of them only make wallets and haven't invested, so the balance is 0, but I don't think it affects the performance of bitcoin transactions. the large number of addresses with a balance of 0 is both good and bad, the more that makes the enthusiasm of bitcoin increase. but if they only make and then leave, they only leave a trail of spam even though it doesn't have a big effect on bitcoin transactions.

yes because every people have 5-10 bitcoin adress i also have 10+ bitcoin address in many exchanges or wallets bitcoin is very popular crypto coin

• +1 1

Bitcoin is one of the coins that make our lives meaningful. The importance of this Bitcoin to many Bitcoin subscribers has now reached millions and the value of cryptocurrency contributes to its contribution to the acquisition of Bitcoin.

Probably most of them are dead wallets and have no balance at all. But it clearly shows how successful crypto in economy and it become more and more popular each day. 

There are more than a million address and actually a person can be holding more than two or three address

The developers who programmed the amount of bitcoin that could be found limited them to 21 million units, this relatively small number of units will not make the possibility of mining them quickly, that is, they will not end soon, because there is a factor that increases the duration of the mining, which is the difficulty factor, so the higher it is. The number of minerals and the amount of mining bitcoin decreased.

• +5 1

Yes in one wallet or in a site we can many bitcoin addresses which are separate and all are unique and in my thinking all wallet and sites should restrict that you can make only one address of each crypto currency 

It's not shock about these percentage of wallet address because Bitcoin is the most popular coins globally and those wallet address are the proof of its popularity. For sure, it is increasing everyday.

The rise of the number of bitcoin addresses is good because we know that many people starts using cryptocurrency or bitcoin. The only thing is we don't know if those addresses only belongs to one user because there are people who have multiple wallets and accounts. Also does the rise of number of addresses is bad or it will have any effect in crypto?

On 12/20/2019 at 5:50 PM, Igor1111 said:

Bitcoin have good volume of addresses generated but ethereum have a huge number of wallets created as compared to bitcoin and other cyrpto currencies addresses generated. It have crossed almost more than 100 million.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Really I don't know the right figure because every day so wallet gives the opportunity to create account and so many peoples join this wallets and generates new bitcoin addresses to store their bitcoins so we can't count this address because so many peoples generate the address but not do any transaction its really hard to count

This is seriouse how do you know the total number of bitcoin addresses in the world,  i will make some research about this your topic sir i like this your topic.