Have you ever been hacked from an exchange where you were holding coins ? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Have you ever been hacked from an exchange where you were holding coins ?

As of now I still haven't get hacked because I don't really do some activities in crypto, I just earn and hold my balance in my wallet as soon as I can withdraw my crypto from the exchange. I am really careful in every transaction that I'm doing.

On 12/20/2019 at 11:02 PM, Romaan1987 said:

This is a major issue of small exchanges that they have not enough security measures to avoid hacking. such as cryptopia hack. A huge loss have been bear by users.

Not the low security of the low level exchanges some times high exchanges will also have been hacked because i invest my first investment in the cryptopia and i lost my all money because someone hacked that exchange and transfer all the money to another exchange.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have never experienced it and I always pray when making transactions in exchange to avoid the hacking attempts that often occur.

Thanks God that i have never been hacked from exchange where i kept my coins and its natural fact for not only trader but for everyone that get hack feel bad. So it is essential for first of all that the wallet or exchange must have good secuity features for keeping the crypto and we should concern it in first priority

I'm thankful for now because I've never been hacked from an exchange where it holds my coins. You should be careful where you hold your coins, many hackers are out there waiting for the time to hack your account, don't put any of your in any online platform.

Exchange can be hacked and if hacked your asset are at stake you hardly have them back again

Well, thankfully, I didn't experience being hacked or stolen coins that I work hard to earn because I chose the right and trusted exchange platform, which is binance, and I'm still using it for the past few years and still using it right now.

On 12/20/2019 at 7:41 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends just curious if someone in this forum has had the unfortunate event of being hacked on some exchange where you had your coins saved? It is very awful for an investor to deal with something like this but unfortunately some smaller exchanges don't have high priority security.  

Well, MtGox, Bitfinex, and Binance. I lost 1 BTC in Mtgox and 1 in Bitfinex. I never save more than one BTC in exchange because I know the risk. Binance is hacked but my fund is safe.

I have never experienced getting my account hacked but a friend of mine had the misfortune of experiencing such a situation. From what i recalled from our conversation he logged out of his account from a certain online wallet and a pop up window appeared on his screen showing the website of the wallet and asking him to verify account info which he did not do but he did log back in using the same pop up window but was unable to log in to his account. Later on when he did manage to log back into his account all his dash coins where gone.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

Yes, I have had this happen, but I lost my stupidity due to the fact that I did not include two-step authentication, but I only lost about 10 dollars, so I do not worry.

Oh no, this did not happen to me to be hacked on an exchange exchange. Maybe it was with other people, but not with me. 

On 12/20/2019 at 8:41 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends just curious if someone in this forum has had the unfortunate event of being hacked on some exchange where you had your coins saved? It is very awful for an investor to deal with something like this but unfortunately some smaller exchanges don't have high priority security.  

I have never been hacked. Because I am always making sure that I am the only one that knows the details of my accounts. I am using their security features so my account will be more protected and secured. I also avoid people who emails me or chats me telling me to visit certain link or log in to this site. 

nMvFbuZ.png

So far my money still save because after transaction I always switch crypto into currency and send it into my bank. I never trust exchanges and wallet to save, bank is my safety. In this method I spend more money for fees but I never regret it, for safety that is the best solutions.

no, the wallet that I use myetehrwallet has never been hacked, and exchanges like forkdhelta have never happened like that, so I have been in a safe state.

In the crypto market many exchanger got hacked. Many peoole lose their fund fir it. I have some amount on cryptopia. This exchanger also hacked and I lost my fund which is on cryptopia.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Luckily to me I've never experience so far on this hacking incidents. The reason why I think was, I choose the popular exchange site and also on the crypto industry for so long.

From wallet yes but not from exchanges, my mistakes is saving my login data in browser. Only need 15 minutes after I log out from wallet and hackers get all my money and leave. Not good experience but I learn something important about safety, use external device to save your data not in browser.

no iam not face any hacking experience with my exchanges iam use two exchange to store my coin coinbase and my either wallet they give more security and safety iam never share my private key password and email in any other sites I think small exchange face the hacking problem because they can't provide proper safety

• -5 1

On 12/20/2019 at 8:41 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Thankfully I never hacke, and I hope I won’t experience that in the future it is really hard to earn money and lost it or just hacked by other people out there.

Yeah,it once happened to me in 2018 my  crypto exchange account and I didn't get my refunds as promised, but lucky for me my funds there was not too much approximately less than $20.

just hack no but it happened to me that I kept cryptocurrencies on exchanges that requested kyc suddenly so they blocked / frozen my funds until the presentation of the documents, it doesn't seem fair to me because they gave a minimum notice not giving the possibility to organize themselves for a withdrawal in good time, other exchanges have slowed down both the deposit and the withdrawal even of 24 hours so I was unable to do arbitrage in time

No, thank God I never had this because I use two-factor authentication on all exchange accounts to prevent this from happening.

Yes sadly first time when I was in this crypto world in early days I was using Crypsty and I lost many coins as they never give any update or reply about this issue as this was insider work after sometime this exchange dissappear and never came back now few days back same happen in case of cryptophia this hack and take all investments now its long time nothing happening good.

I never experience it yet I and  hope I won't experience it.i don't keep my cryptocurrency on exchange I used to take it out always after transaction.because I'm afraid that exchange might get hacked and my coins might vanish.

No and I will not .. I know how to safe my money from the hackers and scmmers .. everybody should know how to protect himself