Have you ever been hacked from an exchange where you were holding coins ? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Have you ever been hacked from an exchange where you were holding coins ?

I have not entered into many sites or exchanges, but I only enter into well-known and trusted sites, and the breaches do not happen here unless the person makes a mistake himself

You must always be careful with duplicate or pishing pages since they are very common and many people fall into this trap, so when they send a link to the private with a platform that frequently uses, verify that it is always the real one and not a copy for don't steal it.

I have not experienced such kind of scam before but I do here series of cases about how many user got scam by this hackers and it have always serve as a lesson to me anything I wish to trade or do some investment, I always make sure I follow all the due process to save my coins from this hackers.

I have experience in cryptopia exchange it was hacked and many people lose their funds that he can store in this exchange. I think we must choose  reliable cryptocurrency exchange like yobit and binance exchange which are good exchanges for security reasons

It is common for hacking and fraud in the trading and encryption field and I heard about some people who were pirated and lost their money, but as for me, I have never had a similar situation before because I work on high-security platforms and wallets.

• +1 1

Not at yet, because i think we can be hack when we did any mistake such as use same password to different sites . The means reason to hack you wallet and other information.  So care about this act. But if you use number of wallet then you can reduce the risk of losing money.

I never got hacked in any place but the issue is that there are many times I accidentally sent the coins to the wrong site and never felt any response from the exchange owner on the basis of it.

My friend I want to tell you that I have not any experience like this because I set the security of my account is powerful that help me to protect my account from the scammers and I also suggest you that you should to set the high security of your wallet and your account

I have not been hacked and I have heard a lot about this, it really has not happened to me and I hope it does not happen to me, from the advice I receive in this forum I can see that several people have had it and this serves as advice to avoid Being information eventualities, thank you all for sharing your opinion and I will learn from all of you.

I agree with you, this is very bad so I do not use any unpopular trading platforms because they certainly do not have a high level of security and I do not store my cryptocurrencies in the trading platforms.

No i haven’t fall in this situation during my life time. I have never left my crypto currency to any exchangers because what if i forget my login details or phrase to log in again? That's why i never left my cryptos. Sometimes we may also forget about our cryptos . So i will recommend you that not leave your earnings 

I do not store currencies on any platform because it is not safe. It is good to put your money in a special wallet in the currency that you store because the platforms are not safe at all

• +1 1

15 hours ago, Mohamedryad said:

I do not store currencies on any platform because it is not safe. It is good to put your money in a special wallet in the currency that you store because the platforms are not safe at all

@Mohamedryad At some point you have to take them to an exchange to trade, only if we want to keep them for a long time we can leave them in our personal wallet, but if we are going to make any trade we have to send them to a platform and there begins our risk of losing coins for any problem that arises, so it is recommended not to send an excessive amount or that you are not willing to lose, greetings.

We have heard about several fraud and hacking operations, but they are in weak and new platforms. We have to choose a platform and a wallet with a high level of security and put our money in them. I advise everyone to trust the trust wallet because I have been using it for a long time and I have not faced any problem with it

• +1 1

I haven't never been hacked by an exchange or ever experience such before but I heard most of the members are complaining about the problem if which they are been hacked by scammers and there money and capital are been wiped away

The truth is that no, basically I was scammed once was with some Telegram Bots in which we have to take into account that what I lost and thank God was time, although the same time is very important, but with respect to money I have never been scammed, this I am grateful because I have been with the right people having the right knowledge to avoid these things.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Coincidentally about 2 days ago something happened with Pancakeswap, there I have an investment, although not very large, in a pool, and its DNS was compromised, they hacked it, if you entered its page it would forward you to a pirate site where it asked you for the seed to start section, it is most likely that there were people who placed them without thinking that no DEX will ever demand it of you, but they did not steal anything from me.

• +2 1

No, I have not been hacked in my life, but I have been exposed to a phishing process from one of the telegram bots. Beware of them well and do not believe any bot on the telegram because it asks you to deposit and then blocks you

Nothing like this happened to me and I hope that it does not happen to anyone, unfortunately the platforms that have been subjected to hacker attacks or similar attacks do not compensate those affected by these attacks, but I have heard that the Binance platform, the largest trading platform in the world, guarantees the rights of its users in the event that something happens

No I haven't been hacked by any one because I always used to choose the way of rules and I always try to follow the rules that are given in the forum I haven't share my personal data to anyone to avoid to be scammed.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

you are a lucky one because i have been on cryptopia and they got hacked and i lost a lot of my money on that hack and till now i didnt get any penny back.

No my dear friend I going to tell you that I have not faced this problem at this time because I am a new member on this farm and I have not spent many more time on this phone that's why I have not involved in this type of any scam

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, I have certainly never been hacked, I am committed and do not allow anyone to access my personal information, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation, of course. 

No, I have not experienced any theft like this because I do not leave my cryptocurrencies in the trading platforms, and it is also a mistake to use trading platforms that do not have a high level of security.

Something similar did not happen to me and I hope that no one will happen, although it is a bad reality in cryptocurrencies. Yesterday, news spread that the owner of a Turkish exchange ran away with $ 2 billion belonging to his 391,000 clients, this negative news somewhat affects the cryptocurrencies and now The currency market is suffering from a strong downturn awaiting the coming days.