Have you ever been hacked from an exchange where you were holding coins ? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Have you ever been hacked from an exchange where you were holding coins ?

Thanks to God but I haven't got hacked from an exchange. I think it's the speciality of the wallets tha that have strong password and private keys to prevent the user's accounts from the access of the hackers,and hackers can't have an easy access to these wallets.

No i don't really face such kind of problem. I am really lucky. And i also try to be secure. I hope no one lose money by exchanging. There are many hackers who will try to steal your money. So be careful while exchanging or holding coins. Be aware and use 2FA for extra safety. 

• +2 1

Based on my own experience actually i have not witnessed such in crypto currency due to the kind of exchange that am using which is well known and secure, but I know many who have been hacked using numerous exchange that is not well known which is why I recommended yobit exchange to them and they are very greatful at least.

• +2 1

I have not experience that  before, and I hope I should not fall victim to hackers and scammers. It really pains to lose our earnings through scammers and hackers. 

On 12/20/2019 at 7:02 PM, Romaan1987 said:

This is a major issue of small exchanges that they have not enough security measures to avoid hacking. such as cryptopia hack. A huge loss have been bear by users.

That's saddens, but I as a person never use an exchange without recommendations of those that have test the security, it would be a bad thing is at the end of the day I got to lose all my savings

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Luckily that has never happened to me and I hope it will never happen. That's exactly why I never keep my coins on exchanges. I just deposit, make the trade I have to and then withdraw it

This is true that in cryoto history there is alot of exchange are hacked and invester in Thier Walley may loose a big amount .Personally , I never used any exchange for hold Bitcoin and other kind of cryptocurrency I hold my cryoto assest in blockchain wallet .

Till the time i joined cryptotalk i regularly use yobit exchange as a safe and well protected wallet and i do all the transactions of my coins with it and till now i haven't faced any such problems of hacking and scaming because i do smart activities

No, there is no such thing at all, we were never caught, we are you We don't ever sleep because we don't It is not what we are doing .

.  .  If the Siddhivinayak serial starts its work further, it works excellently and is it not? 

Do not have 4G, it has to pack small data, it hacks big data .

No but it happened to me that I kept cryptocurrencies on exchanges that requested kyc suddenly so they blocked / frozen my funds until the presentation of the documents, it doesn't seem fair to me because they gave a minimum notice not giving the possibility to organize themselves for a withdrawal in good time, other exchanges have slowed down both the deposit and the withdrawal even of 24 hours so I was unable to do arbitrage in time

Yeah,it once happened to me in 2018 my crypto exchange account and I didn't get my refunds as promised, but lucky for me my funds there was not too much approximately less than $20.

No iam not face any hacking experience with my exchanges iam use two exchange to store my coin coinbase and my either wallet they give more security and safety iam never share my private key password and email in any other sites I think small exchange face the hacking problem because they can't provide proper safety

No I have not face this experience before of me being hacked from an exchanger but i will take some lessons from people that have face it before so that I can learn from their mistakes 

Since I prefer reputable sites to perform trades, I have not encountered this hack before. As for new and untrusted websites, I never go to them, nor do I even pursue them.

On 12/20/2019 at 8:41 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends just curious if someone in this forum has had the unfortunate event of being hacked on some exchange where you had your coins saved? It is very awful for an investor to deal with something like this but unfortunately some smaller exchanges don't have high priority security.  

I have read of exchanges that have had great falls and recovered and others that have abandoned and for my part I have never gone through something similar in an exchange but I know that it may happen, we just have to hope that it never happens because it really is something painful that Let's lose our money that easy of so much effort that it cost to have it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Currently I have not been hacked from the exchange I am using. Hacking is not only happening on small exchanges, I think big exchanges like Cryptopia and Binance have been hacked, it is precisely the big exchanges that are being targeted by hackers because there are more Bitcoin and cryptos. Most importantly, the security and track record of the exchange can be a consideration for what exchange you will use to keep your assets safe on the exchange.

• +1 1

On 12/20/2019 at 5:41 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends just curious if someone in this forum has had the unfortunate event of being hacked on some exchange where you had your coins saved? It is very awful for an investor to deal with something like this but unfortunately some smaller exchanges don't have high priority security.  

I only use highly security exchange. I only use yobit exchange. It's security is very high and it's transaction fee is very low. It is very trusted exchange. You can take easily withdraw from this exchange. It is safe and secure. I suggest you to use this exchange.

On 12/20/2019 at 6:41 PM, Maxtron73 said:

no, then again I want to plan given whatever easy methods to prevent given the case enjoys taking place to me every one the scammers can stumble upon regularly. so can unspecified some volunteer and provides me some advice element. how in order to run low them!

• +2 1

No, my friend, I have not been hacked by some stock exchanges. I have never entered the field of the stock exchange at all, and the thing that I aspire to will not be achieved in the stock exchange. Cryptocurrencies are a very different matter, and I am enthusiastic about them and learn with them everything that befits me so I hope to become a more effective component in cryptocurrencies Thank you very much

It would be very unfortunate if somebody were to be hacked and loose all their hard earned coins to some thief. But fortunately I have never been hacked so far. At present I am always alert and double check when I am online.

I hope nothing like thins ever happen to me or any other member, I try to be careful not to fall in such a problem and that is why I use only reliable exchange and wallets that have good reputation , and they are popular and have no earlier incidents of such things. It is very important to know that your money is in safe place. 

On 12/20/2019 at 8:47 PM, tienda said:

Have you ever been hacked from an exchange where you were holding coins? My answer to your question NO. But I m not sure that websites exchanges pretend to hack they users, hackers comes out; so hackers hack websites exchange, so you are hacked from hackers and no from websites exchanges.

What's are you talking about, when hackers access your account from tgs certain exchange, that's means you get hacked by unknown people through the certain exchanging platform.  

Luckily I haven't had such a bad event before and I hope it won't. Now I keep my money on the yobit exchange and I don't think I will have any problems. Because this stock market has existed for a long time.

I can't say I was. I had some coins in some exchanges that went offline but it wasn't above $1 so I haven't lost something. I saw altilly having some problems at a time, and while I trusted this one more than a few other, it still went down after a hack. Maybe it will compensate the members it had, but I never trusted that exchange.

No that never happened to me, but my little brother was using cryptopia when it was hacked and his ether never got returned, that is why it is better to use exchanges which have insurance, something like binance.