Who continues to accumulate XRP ? - Page 9 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Who continues to accumulate XRP ?

8 hours ago, Cleaner said:

Ripple Coin had a good effect on the market. But now Ripple Coin is having a bad time.  The price of Ripple Coin is much lower than before.  And its users have decreased.  This coin has been canceled from some good exchange sites.

i wasnt wrong after all , ripple can give you a good profit for the long term but for the short term you can become sick because of it lol , thanks god i dont deal with ripple and i never invested in it so i didnt get loss from it . 

• +1 1

The current situation does not generate confidence to invest and maintain XRP in the long term, I consider it a high risk because what happens after the demand depends, the project has potential but generates a lot of uncertainty regarding its future so it is not convenient to accumulate that currency .

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

This is a good idea but at the same time dangerous, it is more like a gambling game because Ripple is in real trouble and XRP may end its life if Ripple loses its lawsuit against it. Some exchanges have removed Ripple from trading, so you have to be careful.

13 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

ripple can give you a good profit for the long term but for the short term you can become sick because of it lol ,

It is not easy to make a profit by investing short time.  We should choose long time to invest.  However, short term investment can also be profitable.  But it will depend on the profit of the coin.  However, if you invest for the long term, you are more likely to get a high return.

• +1 1

5 hours ago, Cleaner said:

It is not easy to make a profit by investing short time.  We should choose long time to invest.  However, short term investment can also be profitable.  But it will depend on the profit of the coin.  However, if you invest for the long term, you are more likely to get a high return.

of course its not easy to get profit if you are investing in the short time especially in cryptocurrency because the market is always have high volatility but for me its easy becausei get used to it , but in all cases investing for the long term is better in ROI . 

• Useful or interesting 1

30 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

of course its not easy to get profit if you are investing in the short time especially in cryptocurrency because the market is always have high volatility but for me its easy becausei get used to it , but in all cases investing for the long term is better in ROI . 

Cryptocurrencies are always volatile in the market.  So investing in short time is more likely to be a loss.  Some currencies are profitable for long term investment.  Such as BTC, LTC, ETH, XLM, zcash, aave, tron, doge, cardano.  Investing with these coins can be the best.  However, if everyone invests in their own research, it will be a better option

Xrp was a big bubble one time. But now this coin improve more quickly every day. I think if you wanted to do invest in it you should give a try. Who can says xrp hit moon very soon. I hope xrp price will hit one dollar very soon.

Ripple currently does not bring any profit to investors and this makes the coin panic sell during the past time. I think XRP will be very hard to get back to the price of $1 and that certainly won't happen this year so it's best to invest in a new good coin better. I personally used to love this coin but the price could not increase in the past 1 year made me feel disappointed about this investmen.  

1 hour ago, AL SHAIMON said:

Xrp was a big bubble one time. But now this coin improve more quickly every day. I think if you wanted to do invest in it you should give a try. Who can says xrp hit moon very soon. I hope xrp price will hit one dollar very soon.

News of XRP is gonna hit $1 is circulating and this is the reason why XRP is gaining more adoption after SEC lawsuit against XRP is facing down fall in price and many big exchanges have delisted XRP. People become FOMO and those who have trust at XRP bought at lower price. XRP is strong project and many of people trusted it, banks and commercial customers of XRP is helping to get back at his feet. 

3 hours ago, freddyge said:

Perhaps almost no one likes to make investments in it since it is a currency that is always stable. so it is more used to save because it is very stable.

The stableness of XRP is something many does not know about, many thinks that RIPPLE would be priced high in the near future, but I heard ripple is planning to increase more supply, which means difficulties in price increase, but many does not know this.

I think the best time to buy it is even when the price is going lower because when the price goes high you will make profit from it. But when you buy while the price is going up high there is all tendency that you may have little profit though but not as you should have when it was down low.

Does anyone have any information as to why the XRP price has dropped? I had expectations that the price of XRP would increase but the opposite happened. A lot of negative news has been spread on the internet about XRP

It is good to invest on crypto coin of lower value but I must say that the propability they will rose anytime soon is very slim. There is a global economy crisis and this will directly affect the inflow and outflow of the crytpo currency. You just have to be careful not to put so much investment in it. It might end bad. 

i will accumulate xrp because now xrp is at a very low price and the future will be very potential, we can buy as we want after a few weeks maybe xrp is not at this price due to the market rate of the it will increase.

Actually I am not collecting these coins anymore I am only selling the coins that I already have collected because it is not growing 💗

Not on a daily basis, but on occasion, I prefer to purchase and invest in xrp coin because, based on my experience and expertise, I believe it will be a good coin in the future that will provide a good return on your investment.

Dear XRB currency, it is a really distinguished currency in all the meaning of the word distinction in terms of only one week and to this day this currency has raised more than 1000 percent since it was 0.20 cents from the US dollar today has hit a barrier and resistance of 91 years from the US dollar to  That is why I see that this currency is distinguished by the leadership of the Ribal company. It is definitely a work that has long investment goals. I hope everyone will invest it because it will definitely rise with the long term. Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1