5 Tips to Avoid Bitcoin Scams - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mapple99

5 Tips to Avoid Bitcoin Scams

There are many scam people on the forum and also other forum those are dealing bitcoin .so it's our duty as a member of we found and scam than we should definitely report so that we can avoid and saved our account from scammers ❤️

Hello my friend . Thank you for these good advice. We all know that there are many frauds in this field of business.  And we must take precautionary measures to protect ourselves from fraud 

• +3 1

This information is important and very good for beginners. It should be carefully observed to avoid scammers and thieves .. Keep your personal data and do not trust anyone.

This is important information that helps us avoid falling victim to frauds, which everyone, especially beginners, should take advantage of, especially the offers of double profits.

On 10/8/2020 at 6:28 PM, Mapple99 said:

Bitcoin is not a scam, but many people are not responsible for using Bitcoin as a cover for fraud. These scammers take advantage of Bitcoin working online to carry out the action. Usually these scammers under the guise of Bitcoin carry out their actions by hacking user wallets, sharing links containing viruses, creating advertisements in exchange for large Bitcoin, to pretending to be customer service of crypto exchanges.

How to avoid that Bitcoin scam?

In this post I will discuss how to avoid fraud under the guise of Bitcoin or other crypto assets.

1). Be careful in clicking the link it could be phishing & your data may be taken
2). Don't be tempted to multiply Bitcoin
3). Be thorough in reading information on social media & make sure you get the right information
4). Remember Bitcoin has no physical form
5). Don't Provide Personal Information

Yes dear by all these things we can easily protect ourselves if you follow all the things and all these things are important thing that if we should not provide our any information to any site  and we should not believe any links many people are getting scammed because they are clicking on the links and they are providing their information.

@Mapple99 you have raised very good points . We should prevent from clicking on link shared by an unknown person because it would be totally scam and we can end up losing all our money . If someone offer us double profit then we must know that it is fraud and it is better to avoid such offers.

Be aware of any site that offers unreasonable offers, that is, many profits without effort, and be aware of any link that may steal our personal information, and report any fraudster.

good greeting . They are good fraud prevention tips that must be followed well. Also, we must not share our personal information with anyone so that it will not be hacked by phishers.

My dear friend yes by following the instructions we can able to getting white from the scammers from last year there are a number of camels are here on this platform so your information is very beneficial for me we can easily follow your instructions and that it's is very valuable for me in that way we will able to getting award from the scammers on this platform

You're really right, my friend, these tips are certainly good for all of us, so sticking to them makes us stay away from scams, they're very bad, and we can avoid them. You're great and you deserve respect from us. 

Yes, you are right. Your points are really well explained and authentic. Your points of providing the scamming are really wonderful. You are right we should not click on any link without proper knowledge. Healthy posting.

• +4 1

Thanks for sharing this unique information with us. These instruction will help us a lot. There are lot of scammers in  the world. By following these steps, we can protect ourselves from scammers. We should follow the rules and keep aware.

Thank you dear for sharing this useful information with us and I welcome you on this wonderful forum. Dear you share and important topics about get avoiding of scams because there are lot of scammers are in the crypto world they steal our bitcoin in many ways. If we keep in mind all your points that you mention in your post then we never get scams from scammers.

Thank you for this information regarding scam. I am a beginner and still learning alot of things.your post is way more informative for me to grow in this forum and stay alert by scammers.

Fraudulent operations abounded, and many fraudsters try to lure others into their net by publishing unsound websites or links that steal personal information, so caution is the best solution from all of that and stay away from unknown sites and people who provide links and say that working with them will double our currency.

Its a very useful information, and I'm sure it will be very related for each of us! Because, recently, there are a lot of scammers in our world, and we should be protect ourselves in every possible way, and also be calmer in this topic, and carefully monitor what is unknown to you good luck guys.

Hello my friend, it is valuable and very useful information,thank you i brought up a new and useful topic especially after the increase in fraud cases, so we must be very careful to define how we use Bitcoin.

Yes you are right in every word I said that scammers are everywhere we must be careful and pay attention to them spammers and sites that say they will double your money are all just a trick to steal and scam we have to educate ourselves and know that there is no free profit .

Thank you very much friend for your valuable tips. I will get aware from these sites and i will try to follow your tips while doing work on them.

Hallo my dear friends have a good day.

I want to say you thatyou are absolutely we should be careful to these scams because hackers can hacked our data through these links.

So we should trust only on registered fourm and Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is registered to the many governments.

Excellent recommendations that you provide in the publication, in fact you have to be alert, very aware of scammers who disguise themselves as Bitcoin professionals, especially not clicking on the links, it is interesting to take that detail into account.

good
Thank you very much for this information and advice, as it is useful to me as a beginner and helps me avoid fraud and deceiving me.
I will follow your advice
Thanks again

Experience, knowledge, and verification must be well before investing, and it is also for a small amount so that you do not suffer loss. Continue to work hard and benefit

Thank you my friend for this useful information, yes you should pay attention in order not to deceive us and take our money by anonymous sites, I wish you success and success. 

yes my friend you are right you have to be careful in any kind of situation on any social media platform you don't have to give any personal information to anyone you don't know so be consistent and keep on working and be careful all the time.