Do you think Satoshi Nakamoto will appear one day ? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
majeron

Do you think Satoshi Nakamoto will appear one day ?

I think the inventor of bitcoin, Satoshi Nakamoto, will appear one day. He will show us who he is. So what do you think ?

• Useful or interesting 6
  • -2 2
  • -1 6
  • +1 6
  • +2 2
  • +3 5
  • +4 4
  • +5 1

I myself don't think this will happen for the real satoshi Nakamoto to come out publicly and show himself to the world it's impossible and beware those who will claim to be him are just fake not the real one.

• +1 3
  • +4 1

I don't think that the inventor of bitcoin will ever appear before people. Personally i believe that with the creation of this digital currency and the way that it is mined and so forth, the choice of remaining anonymous makes a lot of sense to me, especially since if his identity is known it would put him in danger for those that are looking to profit illegally from bitcoin. 

To be honest though, his identity makes little to no difference to the actual value and trading of the coin, and I think that we should just enjoy the nature of the coin that he has provided us with. Just as bitcoin allows us to remain anonymous so will the true identity of Satoshi Nakamoto. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Mostly people  who names have a big influenced in many countries usually they will not come out publicly or showed up in social media because they are privacy they want to protect from public and to avoid some trouble. Many inventors remain silent to continue there invention not to get a popularity

• Useful or interesting 1

I may probably agree with the above statement because it is what that be possible provided he is alive. There is highly possibility one day the secret of his hidden would in any way be reveal. Because I don't know how he may remain hidden for the rest of his life

• +2 1
  • +3 2

@majeron I don't think that name statoshi nagatomo is a name of one man but a name of cooperate organization that specialized in the moderation of the cryptocurrency and if it's name of one man he will have been all over the news already maybe If his not dead already.

If you look at the current circumstances where bitcoin is not recognized officially and even its use is punished in some countries, I think its creator won't appear as he may be arrested or even kidnapped by criminals to get bitcoin; maybe in the future when bitcoin is used legally worldwide, at that moment, he can appear

• +2 3

7 minutes ago, setifien said:

If you look at the current circumstances where bitcoin is not recognized officially and even its use is punished in some countries, I think its creator won't appear as he may be arrested or even kidnapped by criminals to get bitcoin; maybe in the future when bitcoin is used legally worldwide, at that moment, he can appear

Loll you are right @setifien Satoshi Nakamoto will not appear until Bitcoin is not recognized, or will be arrested! I think the history of Satoshi Nakamoto is like his creation, Bitcoin is anonymous so Satoshi Nakamoto also is anonymous. Maybe in the future when the cryptocurrency will legal globally around the world will appear if exist as a person! Because some people think Satoshi Nakamoto is a group of engineer.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I don't think the inventor of bitcoin Satoshi Nakamota will appear one day. He will continue hiding his identity. If he shows up then lots of problems will start arising. 

I don't think that Satoshi will appear and all those that appeared could not prove anything but tried hard to convince us for reasons that had to do with scamming and creating fake Bitcoin blockchains that have nothing to do with Bitcoin.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, setifien said:

@setifien I think it will be difficult for satoshi nakamura to appear. Though it may be risky for him to appear. But I never Knew that bitcoin is not legally approve if not now that i read your comment.

• +1 1

There has no news about it yet so i dont think it going to be happen in future.. If satoshi nakamoto is young like eth founder then there has a chance in future might be he will introduced his self towards his lover.. Also it can be that he is in good position to control bitcoin and work with it though we dont know he is satoshi nakamoto..          

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

I think Satoshi Nakamoto doesn't want his identity to be find out, because why would he remain silent for all these years if he is just going to appear one day. I think he want to protect his self that's why he is not showing up in the public. Let's just keep on supporting his invention so that it will improve and grow as time passes by.

On 10/8/2020 at 6:11 PM, majeron said:

I think the inventor of bitcoin, Satoshi Nakamoto, will appear one day. He will show us who he is. So what do you think ?

This will be greatest good news for all crypto lover who have many questions and things to discuss with him. They will be very happy and enjoy his company. Where we could witness new revolution under the leadership of Satoshi. Because as a investor of Bloch chain no one better then him and the biggest creation of crypto BTC is also made by him. So when he appear it will be new wave of evolution. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Satoshi Nakamoto will not appear to the public because if he wanted fame, it would have appeared since the arrival of Bitcoin to 10,000, and for me it is completely unimportant and the question about Satoshi’s personality has been repeated several times, and no one got the real answer

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The personality of satoshi nakamoto is not sure either he is an individual or a group of people that work on the creation of Bitcoin so it's very difficult to figure out about his comeback. Even if he comes back he would not be authorized to demand his currency back.

• +1 1

Well, if the entity is a person it would surely be true that he will show up. Yes, I assume that the entity is a he because as far as I know the name of the entity is somewhat a Japanese name and is used commonly to male. I am not trying to be judgmental here over the gender of this entity but I would like to say that there is a possibility that he would appear if and only if that is a person and not an organization or group. If he is not a person then there would be no chance that the entity would ever appear.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Well not if he is truly Japanese. Japs are big on respect and their word. Nakamato, delivered Bitcoin and went anonymous. Reasons we don't know, maybe he didn't want the hype or maybe he liked his quiet life way more than any hype. No one knows, But one thing is for sure, he went anonymous. Now can he come back sure he can, but if he does, he goes against the first statement of anonymity he issued to the world. So my bet is he is never going to appear. 

• +3 1
  • +5 1

On 10/8/2020 at 2:11 PM, majeron said:

There are two reason why this guy might never come out, first he might be dead as they say, second he is protecting bitcoin by staying hidden.

• +1 1

I hope Satoshi Nakamoto will appear again because there was no need for him to quit. Bitcoin is running without Satoshi and doesn't need him but we all have questions and we need to know more. He created Bitcoin but left and there were only a few people that talked with Satoshi, most of them have other businesses today and given the emails and discussions they had with him, but there are many questions left unanswered.

• +2 1

In my own perspective, he won't keep his identity hidden if he wants to be known in the future because that will only spoil everything. Also, like the previous comment above, we aren't sure if he's really a person or a group of people. 

• +3 1

I do not think that the origin of Bitcoin Satoshi Nakamoto will appear someday, because it will expose himself to danger, as many countries are trying to find it because he revolutionized the world of economics, and changed many things.

For this to happen I think it must take a long time. And in particular I think like many that this person or group of people who created Bitcoin and blockchain made a vote of silence which is still being fulfilled and I believe that this will continue to be maintained and the reason is explained taking as an example the other cryptocurrency projects that They emerged after Bitcoin such as Ethereum, Litecoin and Tron among others where each has its founders.

• +1 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

I do not think that there is any benefit from his appearance to us because that will cause him a lot of risks, especially with the high price of Bitcoin, it will be a source of danger on the part of the mafia gang, so it is good for him to remain anonymous so that not everyone is watching him. And if his location is discovered, he will be in danger because he is only from He has all the powers in Bitcoin.