How can i create my own coin - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

How can i create my own coin

Of course you can get freelancers on freelance platforms to help you with creation of your own token. If you are ambitious enough, there are free tutorials on medium about how to create a token. But in my opinion, creating a coin is not as important as building a worthy idea or product around the coin.

1 hour ago, Bloody_BTC said:

Guys, what do you think about the Netbox Global project (a browser on the blockchain)? These guys claim that they are going to make a truly safe and convenient Netbox browser that will not monitor users and that does not transmit user information to corporations. By the way, they already have a Netbox browser, and it's very cool. In addition, this browser pays its users the NBX cryptocurrency for simply using this browser. I think this is a great option for passive income!
If you are interested, then more information on the project website: netbox.global

28977220.jpg

Thank you for sharing this wonderful opportunity. Their currency is now equal to 400 Satoshi. I think they are at the beginning of the road. I downloaded the browser and I will try it now and give you my opinion later.

11 hours ago, teminalibug said:

A programmer, a ghost, rich!!! that not likely, Hal finiey refused to tell who nakamoto is, he is polarized now by the way, whole body, but he can

That is why I told you to choose trusted people for your team. Satoshi chooses Hal because he is a trusted person. And for Bitcoin, that is when the trust begins. Trust is quality.

• Useful or interesting 1

23 hours ago, Alensam said:

jika Anda ingin membuat koin berdasarkan kontrak pintar bersama dengan beberapa fitur dan pengurangan persediaan koin, dll. maka Anda perlu mempelajari kontrak dan blockchain yang cerdas. Tetapi untuk membuat token dasar, Anda dapat menggunakan platform wave, bayar $ 4 dan buat koin Anda sendiri. Anda juga dapat membuat token di ethereum dan tron juga. Untuk itu Anda harus menyalin kode sumber dari situs yayasan ethereum dan harus membeli $ 10 et dan untuk membangun di atas tron Anda harus memegang 10.000 tron. Anda akan menemukan video di YouTube

good evening friends, it looks like you understand about how to make your own coins, then how to make coins with your own chain and not tokens that ride on other chain coins, besides that to make a cryptocurrency and take it to the exchanger requires experts in various fields  including marketing economics and must also have a place of communication between the coin lovers...

15 hours ago, Nakamoto said:

That is why I told you to choose trusted people for your team. Satoshi chooses Hal because he is a trusted person. And for Bitcoin, that is when the trust begins. Trust is quality.

I will keep that in mind, But right now i do  not real need a team, I could work alone first and later on I will fond trusted people to recruit for a team.

20 hours ago, Makavelli said:

Yeah, you need alot of money around $3billion dollars as a start. 

programming skill is also needed. You need promotion for publicity to make more people know about your coin. 

LOL, that was very specific $3 billion???!!! man

20 hours ago, Makavelli said:

Yeah, you need alot of money around $3billion dollars as a start. 

programming skill is also needed. You need promotion for publicity to make more people know about your coin. 

LOL, that was very specific $3 billion???!!! man i have already started with the project and I do not see that much needed to complete it.

Edited by teminalibug

11 hours ago, Makavelli said:

Wow, really. I didn't know it could cost less though.  

Considering the total expenses you would make. Thought i would be up to that. 

It it is not real that costly from what i have learned the costs only comes if you do  not have programming skills and if you are to create a token, there is some kind of fee you gotta pay. Also it is costly when comes to have it listed on an exchange.

On 12/22/2019 at 2:06 AM, Janecai said:

You need big capital for that and also you need a team that can help you. I think you should also experience crypto.

You are right it is really hard to manage a coin with yourself only and also it needs more knowledgeable person in terms of marketing and partnership strategy.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 12/16/2019 at 10:29 PM, Bikash Baniya said:

To create a coin is not that difficult anybody can do it with the help of youtube and google.The main question is what is the future of your coin? why will people use it? why will the invest in it?

I don't agree with you.If this is that simple then every project does not need and marketing for it.This process is not that simple.as you thank.Watching and doing ate two different things.Coin making need money,good team and finally vision for coin.This will lead coin to better future.

On 13.10.2019 at 08:53, cryptokram said:

Yes of course you will need programming skills, 
You will also need capital to fund your coin promoting, 

And also creating token is not just easy like you have capital,programming skills, good marketing, You also need to think of unique ways that can attract investor to buy your coins.

Hey,

You can creat your own ERC20 Token with some tools but a real cryptocurrency is hard to create because you need some programming skills and much more because you want a function behind your coin or not?

To address that question, do you need programing skills..no, do you need capital..yes, 

Be that as it may, right off the bat you should discover what is prime target you need make a coin, really you can make any coin openly, on certain cryptographic money blockchain stage like ethereum,tron,eos and a few more, I mean not totally free since regardless you need pay gas or digger charge to make it.

On 10/5/2019 at 4:36 PM, teminalibug said:

do i need programming skills to start my own coin,

do i need capital?, how much

any ideas, or if there is any reliable source would be much appreciated

yes,you need small amount of capital.you don't need any programming skills.you can always make your own coin by using artificial intelligence.matrix ai network is the blockchain that works on artificial intelligence. 

2 hours ago, vivek jain said:

yes,you need small amount of capital.you don't need any programming skills.you can always make your own coin by using artificial intelligence.matrix ai network is the blockchain that works on artificial intelligence. 

Since i started this topic, that's a new thing I hear "artificial intelligence matrix AI network"??!! what is that?

I think that is depending on your capital to create your own coin.

If you have big capital, then just hire some programmer to doing coding create your coin, like blockchain and other.

If you only have small capital or don't have, just go to Ethereum and make a token. I think that is cheap.

But the more expensive is the advertising budget.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Yes, basic programming skills is a must when making a Crypto Currency project. To have a basic guidelines you can choose ERC-20 to start with. The capital thing I think you also need for some instances like electricity and equipments.

I dont have any experience and idea about creating a own cryptocurrency coin.This is very difficult things to create coin.You have to need more money to create coin

7 minutes ago, Zakir Ali said:

But if we hire the team of programmers. then we require a large amount of capital to pay the programmers. And also need capital for the marketing and for listing in the big exchange.

Yes, and this is what I said in my response. If you do not have sufficient skills, you must have a lot of money in order to pay the salary of the work team to create the coin. This is work.

At present you will find many platforms where you can create your own tokens or coins for free, but how successful you are in this case depends on the activity of your project or your team members ETH  is one of the platforms

6 hours ago, Davon said:

I think you need some programming experience .Of course You need capital for the gas or transaction fees  but i don't know the actual amount.

I think gas fee is if i want to create a token from some existing network like ethereum network, but i want to create my own token.

7 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

I think gas fee is if i want to create a token from some existing network like ethereum network, but i want to create my own token.

Damn! A platform? You are referring to coin then. I think you can simply fork it from bitcoin source right? Unless you want another blockchain version.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

On 10/24/2019 at 8:45 PM, dana33 said:

To be honest, it's so easy to create your own cryptocurrency. You can go to myetherwallet and you can create your crypto there, the ERC20 one. You don't need any programing skill FOR creating a coin.

Your opinion is also true but it is only making for yourself when you enter myetherwallet then you can make crypto well but it is alone and there will be no one who participates in your maker, if you want skills then you have to have a programmer to make coins that many people like.

4 hours ago, Zakir Ali said:

You are saying right that it  is not a simple task. There are many difficulities behind the coin development and also requires many marketing techniques that helps us in growing the coin.

Yes, currently there are a lot of strong currencies that are a project there in the market, but they are unknown due to the weakness of their marketing team and this is one of the problems .