Will Bitcoin or cryptocurrency be widely accepted? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
oussama23

Will Bitcoin or cryptocurrency be widely accepted?

I don't think that cryptocurrencies or bitcoins can take the world over. Definitely they can make some significant changes but people nowadays are so much dependent on the normal currencies that I they will hardly accept some change.

• +1 1

Bitcoins and cryptocurrencies will be largely accepted in the near future. They won't be entirely replaced in the banking system. Both digital and ordinary currencies would prevail. But the usage and acceptance of bitcoins and cryptocurrencies would increase for sure.

Yes with the current trend Bitcoins is the widely used and accepted cryptocurrency all over the globe. No other digital currencies can replace Bitcoins. Bitcoins have acceptance In many areas. The one which comes next to bitcoin might be ethereum.

Yes, in future all countries will use bitcoin. The physical money will have no value. The world will become cashless. I think next decade will be the decade of cryptocurrency. We all should learn this technology. 

I think that the advantage of decentralized digital currencies and therefore does not need the approval of the Central Bank, and it seems that it has become widespread in the current pandemic, and the government’s decision to use it or not is dependent on many economic conditions, political and other .....

On 08.10.2020 at 15:07, oussama23 said:
Bitcoin ve kripto para birimi 2009'dan beri çiçek açtı. Yakın gelecekte ticaret mekanizması olarak kullanılmak üzere merkez bankası tarafından kabul edilecek ve düzenlenecek mi? Yine de, bazı ticaretlerde Bitcoin'in gayri resmi kullanımı asgari düzeyde olmuştur.

Ayrıca, hangi ülke günlük işlemlerde kripto para birimi kullanımını düzenleyen ilk ülke olabilir?

The first and only country to accept Bitcoin as an official currency is known as Liberland. However, I think many countries will accept some of the cryptocurrencies as official currency in the coming years. Because the usage area of crypto money is increasing day by day.

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are widely accepted now. There are Bitcoin vending machines now which means Bitcoin is now being considered as a normal currency. That's a big win to everyone in the cryptocurrency world. We're taking over 

Yes dear members I think with the passage of time everything make his own place and cryptocurrency  specially Bitcoin become very popular these days in the world and it is accepted by a lot of people everyone wants to earn Bitcoin because its price is very high it give us huge income.

As the currency came up in the market inside 2009, along with it, many countries accept cryptocurrency and many did not accept the cryptocurrencies. But as it is passing very fast all the time, along with it there are many countries that are accepting cryptocurrency and are starting to work on it. You can be such that in the future, kindly the currency will be accepted in the whole world and work on it will also be started. 

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Easily,Bitcoins have started to be universal in the business and funding fields.Most people in these fields are properly aware of the ability future possibilities of cryptocurrencies. In my non-public opinion if the distinctive international locations and it is authorities recognize the capacity opportunities of cryptocurrencies then in no time cryptocurrencies could be common this.

I can say that they would before long defeat the world and world would acknowledge it . Since country like Canada and Germany have affirmed the utilization of cryptocurrency,i think sooner rather than later it will spread everywhere on the world and all nations will remember it.

If you compare the popularity of bit coin for now to 2009 you would now that there is really a great difference it has really grown and is still growing and it breaking limit

Yes, that's exactly what I believe, cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin, will be present in all our transactions, and I think governments should take advantage of it, because they can make these currencies official and then charge fees and taxes on them, and that's what I think will happen.

Obviously Bitcoin can be acknowledged broadly.. as of now we have alot of country that are being used of it. So I think this will occur however it is difficult..

Before i familiarise with this platform i have no idea about crypto currency. But i know about Bitcoins many years ago . Through some news about cyber attack. That is hackers ask Bitcoins for stoping the attack. That is why i hear about Bitcoin as digital money .but now i know about crypto currency also.

Bitcoin is one of the best cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is a very valuable currency. People are getting many benefits and earning good money through cryptocurrency. So I am hopeful that bitcoin and cryptocurrency will always be acceptable. 

I beileve it's possible but not in the near future. This year cryptocurrencies became more famous than any other year and many corporate investors joined bitcoin train. Small investors start to join crypto because they realized it's more profitable than traditional methods. I think governments will regulate crypto soon and i hope it'll increase the crypto usage.

We cannot predict the future as it is undetermined. But the future is effected by the doings in the past. So if cryptocurrency is appreciated for good performance among users from the government then ,is there any problem for accepting them. You should also think about it.

My friend, the cryptocurrency in general has taken its fame and value from being intangible and I do not think it will become a paper currency because it will lose all its features.

In my opinion, I believe that if cryptocurrencies and bitcoin were to expand to other orisons, it is also only a matter of time but surely that if because of everything that is happening it will not take long for this change or progress to happen.

On 08/10/2020 at 5:07 PM, oussama23 said:
Bitcoin and cryptocurrency has bloomed since 2009. Will it be accepted and regulated by the central bank to be used as trading mechanism in the near future? Albeit there has been minimal informal usage of Bitcoin in some trading.

Also, which country would be possibly become the first in regulating the use of cryptocurrency in daily transaction?

dude as the demand of bitcoin is increasing day by day so most of the countries started promoting it but government are imposing serious threats because it is somehow replacing fiat currencies or lessen their use.

• +2 1

On 10/8/2020 at 5:07 PM, oussama23 said:
Bitcoin and cryptocurrency has bloomed since 2009. Will it be accepted and regulated by the central bank to be used as trading mechanism in the near future? Albeit there has been minimal informal usage of Bitcoin in some trading.

Also, which country would be possibly become the first in regulating the use of cryptocurrency in daily transaction?

Dude as  acceptance is increasing day by day but it slow because many countries are not willing to consider it on central banks but as much  people are showing their interests in it so that soon it will be accepted by all the countries of the world

Without no doubt I believe very soon the use of bitcoin and cryptocurrency will be widely acceptable as a medium not exchange and store of value. Now that country like Canada and Germany have approved the use of cryptocurrency, I believe others nations will emulate them and allow free trading using cryptocurrency. At long run bitcoin will be accepted at the international market.

In simple lexis we be capable of around crypto currency will be the language of our banking system, and there will be merely advertising and selling in these digital currencies. But for this we will waitmore for particular a small amount of years to came to the field.

I hope you will be fine and doing good....It has good chances to be accepted because of its demand among masses. People have a lot of crypto currency stored in their wallet and at one stage nations will have to except it.i think it is a currency for making money also and for investment...