Will Bitcoin or cryptocurrency be widely accepted? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
oussama23

Will Bitcoin or cryptocurrency be widely accepted?

Bitcoin and other crypto currencies will soon be widely accepted cos the more we transact or deal with them, it will by then be recognized so the more countries begin to adopt them the widely it goes.

Hello my friend, I think that the Bitcoin currency is a known currency for a while, and some of us at the beginning traded and knew it, and I also believe in light of the spread of Corona and the home quarantine. People have known it more and it has become more famous and its price is increasing day by day, so it can be adopted by the Central Bank and become more traded.

• +1 1

It is unthinkable for a nation or global bank to utilize the cryptographic money Bitcoin in light of the fact that it is totally obscure and has no qualifications. Everything identified with Bitcoin is exceptionally secret and risky simultaneously. I think it is a cash for bringing in cash in particular and for venture.

Yes I hope bitcoin and the all other cryptocurrencies will accept by the whole world in the future as we know the value and demand of the cryptocyrrency is increasing with the passage of time therefore the time is not so far when cryptocyrrency will be accepted by the all countries. But I think all countries will accept it according to their rules and regulations. 

Yes it is because cryptocurrency is part of our future and as a matter of fact lots of people are using it. And i see that lots of country is now accepting cryptocurrency as part of their money or finance. So it is not impossible that bitcoin and cryptocurrency will be accepted in the whole wide earth.

• +1 1

Some country accepted and some country will not accept. If your country accept then you are lucky. Work and invest your money here and get more profit. In future may be all countries will accept this. This is our hope.            

Encrypted digital currencies are the next future, but will they be accepted as a real currency and are dealt with in real terms? I expect the answer, and it is (yes) and from these currencies, Bitcoin is the largest and valuable digital currency in the market. I hope that the cryptocurrencies we use in real life.

Bitcoin is the most popular currency in the world, and the great features of Bitcoin are what made more people want to invest in Bitcoin, so the price of Bitcoin has increased dramatically.  I think Bitcoin will be the world's main currency in the future.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, I think that many countries will recognize digital currencies because of the great demand for them by people, and increase circulation on them. For me, I see that it is a useful thing and it will facilitate many things in life

Bitcoin and the entire crypto currency generation is attracting much more attention and appreciation from the masses, countries everyday. Especially in 2020 the year of crypto currency that turns to be the best performing for Crypto coins. Thousands of masses has adopted Crypto currencies as second alternative for earning extra income globally. Big companies and supermarkets, PayPal and other popular sites adopting Crypto coins as a means and currency for making payments

hi dear im new here and still learning about crypto courancy and digital marketing and exchange affairs we should follow rules to learn more and gaining knowledge about crypto and s crypto courancy gaining fame day by day and i think it will be accepted all around the world   

Good question my friend, I personally think that yes, cryptos will be accepted as a means of payment, by many paisaes, and many have already accepted it, is that cryptos are a way out of those countries where the local currency has lost its value. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin and any other cryptocurrency listed are already widely used. They are used in buying international shares, in payment. Now you can also buy in real states. Future is cryptocurrency, we can use this worldwide in every country in future.

I think we're on our way to that. Among the countries that will be the first to use cryptocurrency, I would consider Switzerland and Canada. But this is just my guess :classic_smile:

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

Yes dear friend I think that Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is widely accepted in all over the world and cryptocurrency is becoming more popular Because more people's showing their interest in it and invest their money in it. 

Yes my friend in future the Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will be accepted widely and can be trading world wide. But now there are still many countries in which you can invest in crypto. Crypto will help you financially.

Yes i am seeing a bright future of crypto currency’s now all countries are accepting the bitcoin slowly slowly and the crypto currency has gain much fame in short time and it is giving great opportunities.

As we know that it will not be easy for bitcoin or cryptocurrency to be accepted but we are hoping it's should be accepted by the government worldwide because it ia really helpful and appreciative as it change the life of many people in the world 

On 10/8/2020 at 3:07 PM, oussama23 said:
Bitcoin and cryptocurrency has bloomed since 2009. Will it be accepted and regulated by the central bank to be used as trading mechanism in the near future? Albeit there has been minimal informal usage of Bitcoin in some trading.

Also, which country would be possibly become the first in regulating the use of cryptocurrency in daily transaction?

@oussama23 Cryptocurrencies have flourished very greatly, as they have become used in many diverse fields, as I think the first country to regulate cryptocurrencies is America and Russia. Thank you, my friend, for your participation.

I would say that basically yes or maybe not cryptocurrency and bitcoin is accepted worldwide.  But if cryptocurrency and bitcoin are accepted worldwide as trading and exchanges, it would be a very good move.  But I don’t think it’s happening in the next few years.  It could be 10 or 20 years later. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are widely accepted around the world.  There are also many sites that like Amazon and pay as much as Ripple.  Because now these currencies are making a huge impact in this digital world.

I think bitcoin and cryptocurrency will always be acceptable. Bitcoin is a digital currency. Bitcoin is one of the best cryptocurrencies. . I believe that bitcoin has a good chance of becoming one of the most valuable assets in the world, let's just have faith and hope for the best..

I recently realized that the main currency of the future will be the cryptocurrency for its benefits and security that all platforms that handle cryptocurrency have, I would very much like to know it was one of the main currencies in the world such as the dollar or the euro that in all parts of the world have important value

It is just a matter of time before the central banks accept it because everything have to follow the due process and since the introduction of crypto currency many countries have accepted it and adopt it into there system of government and we all hope in the future it should be widely accepted in the whole world.