Best currency after BTC - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Marketnes

Best currency after BTC

it is ETH but would love to see something else establish itself.  Many have tried and failed (is a billion total market really failing though?) ETH feel unstable to me with constant changing roadmaps and delayed deliveries.  That smart contrat/world computer market is ripe to be taken over but nothing is in place yet

• Useful or interesting 1

Obviously Ethereum is the best coin after Bitcoin. Now many defi coins are coming to market. So there may be any coin which will be better than ethereum.

On 10/8/2020 at 8:03 AM, Marketnes said:

What is the best cryptocurrency after BTC?
I want to know which is the strongest after BTC?
ETH. LTC. XRP.TRX?

There are some strong ones after Bitcoin, but I think one of the strongest is USDT because it has been the one that supports our money when there is a wide drop, then it allows us to protect ourselves, another very strong is Dogecoin because there are many ways to get it already through faucets and mining in the cloud. Finally TRX because your transactions are fast and cheap in fees.

For me the best is undoubtedly Ethereum, for its great project that supports it, in addition to such a wide platform. Lon smart contracts that guarantee security. the great usability of the currency. As if that were not enough, now with the launch of ethereum 2.0 we see an exponential growth of this cryptocurrency and its platform, of course this has an impact on the price that has been rising in recent months I think it will continue like this for the remainder of the year, according to the experts, it may reach very high prices by the end of this year

I think ethereum is definitely the most used (not necessarily the best).

A system that I really like is the ripple (XRP),

which I hope will go up a lot compared to its current price.

On 10/8/2020 at 5:48 PM, Marketnes said:

ETH. LTC. XRP.TRX?

Well, for your queries I would say all these cryptocurrencies have the highest potential and has great market shares. Personally, I find tron a prominent one, because the transaction fees for the tron is significantly less as compared to other cryptocurrencies, and the block confirmations are carried out instantly, so there's no need to wait for hours as like BTC or ETH transactions.

• Useful or interesting 2

Ethereum (ETH) and Ripple (XRP) are the best coins after Bitcoin because they are among top 5 cryptocurrencies large marketcap. Many people are using Ethereum and a lot of tokens are using Ethereum blockchain, and many people are investing in Ripple including banks! That's why i believe they are the best coins after Bitcoin. USDT is the best as well.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Without any problem for me, the best is CHAINLINK, it is the crypto revelation of 2020 giving a profitability of 1300% from its lowest point to its highest maximum this year and this not to mention the lack of the bitcoin bull run that will surely take it to higher highs by 2021.

I think Ethereum the first bitcoin alternative,eth is  a decentralized software platform that enables smart contracts and decentralized applications to be built and run without any downtime ,fraud,control or interference from a third party.

After Bitcoin there is a variety of currencies that can generate profits, I lean towards litecoin as the best alternative, it is a stable and dynamic currency for trading. Always respecting Ethereum, Dash that can also be the object of investment.

Well, one of the best is ethereum and Litecoin since they are currencies that follow with a good value in the market but I personally prefer litecon since it is like silver in cryptocurrencies and its rates are low compared to bitcoin

That question is answered knowing exactly what you are referring to, if you mean confidence, we have currencies like DASH, btccash, Litecoin, which are the traditional ones, now if you refer to volumes lately the TWT has been very moved and is forecast a significant increase in its volumes and consequently in its price, if you mean price, Bitcoin is well positioned, but the YO who already has a considerable price entered the game, that is, to know which cryptocurrency is better we must look at it from different options or characteristics.

Best currency after Btc is ethereum. Ethereum is the only coin which can cross Btc price in next year. Ethereum is my best exchange.

On 08.10.2020 at 17:03, Marketnes said:

ETH. LTC. XRP.TRX?

LTC is very popular coin, if BTC is digital gold then LTC is digital silver. I think it has the potential to grow further. But on the one hand, TRX has good potential, too, and some analysts predict the price of up to $1 per coin in the coming years.

1583150250c50JJ.jpg
━━━ ━━ ━ Start now!  ━━ ━ ━━  Try free! ━ ━━ ━━━

The best currency after BTC to me, ıs yobit, that is what I ama going to be working with very soon. All other coin will soon be struggling to come up to this crypto currency standard. Because I believe that this promo they are doing has taken the name of thıs coin into so many people's mouth, as far as am concerned this coin is hitting it big time.

After bitcoin there are many currencies with a lot of potential but of all i would highlight recommend Ethereum 

(ETH) since its behavior and value within the market is what makes it the best after BTC.

On 10/8/2020 at 2:03 PM, Marketnes said:

ETH. LTC. XRP.TRX?

Absolutely it's no doubt the ethereum (ETH) because it longer than other currencies and have a big daily volume and big market cap

by far BSV, created by satoshi nakamoto with the same original btc protocol now with scalability blochchain, larger blocs of 128mb, allows 7 millon transactions per second and lower fees . As a btc fork it has the same supply. You can find it in Yobit as BCHSV but is the same. Best of luck

Edited by diegolebe

The one that best suits you; in this world you have to choose as an option what has better usability in the future that is what will make it great; in my opinion ETH is the one that takes second place. Every year it will be strengthened with better projects.

BSV is a BTC fork with outstanding blockchain peformance, by far better than etc xrp, trx and all others. If you compare blocs size, scalability, fees considering that BSV uses the original BTC protocol you will find this coin will make all others disapear

It's ETH because it's the second in market cap after bitcoin and it's the most popular coin after bitcoin and because of the smart contracts on the ETH blockchain.

Ethereum is best coin after bitcoin which has a good value and its daily volume is good too, then xrp, trx and xlm are good too.