Technical look at NEO price - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Technical look at NEO price

NEO Currency bounced from the low recorded on November 25th, which is also the same price level in which the price held for nearly a month from mid-August and before that more than once, confirming its strength as support,

On the time frame 1s, the currency managed to break through a moving average line and is about to breach them on the larger time frame, which will work as greater support so that the price rises and faces the denominator 8.69, followed by 9.00.

The target price to break the current downside is 9.18

according to my prediction,the price of NEO will be in the range of $284-328 during May 2020 and will go up to $438-504 by December 2020.

The NEO coin price prediction looks quite good here, predicting that an investment of $100 today could return around $600 in 2020.

$9.18, okay.  Neo was at that price not too long ago if I recall, so I'm not sure what's really special about it.  And Neo is just waffling around as the price of bitcoin does likewise, so unless and until bitcoin starts to shoot up, Neo is just going to be tracking it and will remain in the $8-9 range.

I'm not unhappy about that range, either, because so far it could have been much worse for Neo (and could get worse still, but I'm hoping not).  I've seen a lot of other coins crash much harder than it did over the past 2 years.

I did not understand the numbers you mentioned in your topic, but thanks anyway. For me, I am trading on the Neo versus Bitcoin because I am interested in trading the Neo and Bitcoin together and I am not trading on it against the dollar.

There was a time when NEO had really evolved with the ability to increase by 10 and 20 times in value, as far as I know it was developed by the Chinese founder, it's a pretty strong coin, but the recent knife is losing its taste. mind

• Useful or interesting 1

A big and thriving coin platform in 2017, it was developed by a strong platform from China, but it's getting weaker, but I think when it recovers it will be very strong again.

NEO is a good currency that has a good future this year and it is expected that there will be a significant increase in its price and for this you must have a stored amount of this currency

THINK POSITIVE

On 1/8/2020 at 4:53 AM, Gimba said:

NEO is a well-behaved currency that has a skillful impending this day and it is anticipated that nearby will be a noteworthy encourage in its penalty and for this you essential give a stored sum of this currency

The NEO platform will provide more transactions per second, automatic stability and make the NEO platform ready for use in real-world business use cases. As for the storage capacity, we are testing the capacity of the NEO decentralized file storage platform. We have the NeoX protocol in the roadmap that will allow chain chain interworking.

I like to invest in NEO .. or Chinese Ethereum, a digital currency that is among many other currencies, which has become the focus of recent discussion for many investors, given the value of those high currencies, as well as their market value,

For me, this Neo is one of the strongest coin in this space that has stood the test of time. I strongly believe that if the developer should put little more effort into the project this coin can compete with coins like eos and xrp. Neo will rise with their own style we only need to follow it.

Neo coin has a good concept as a statement for a real economy and it seems that the goal is achieved, although it is not maximal, it is not strange if neo enthusiasts are increasing and making neo experiencing a significant increase

NEO was not able to take the benefit of the struggling blockchain of ethereum while it was the only viable competitor. Now every developer you see on NEO blockchain are their own. NEO is an example of failed project and I think you should have alternative out side NEO.

19 hours ago, Yanadia said:

Neo coin has a good concept as a statement for a real economy and it seems that the goal is achieved, although it is not maximal, it is not strange if neo enthusiasts are increasing and making neo experiencing a significant increase

i think neo will be a good hold in the future and will be even better when the chinese government start investing in it as well.

On 1/19/2020 at 2:21 PM, DavCrypto said:

I like to invest in NEO .. or Chinese Ethereum, a digital currency that is among many other currencies, which has become the focus of recent discussion for many investors, given the value of those high currencies, as well as their market value,

The future looks bright for NEO , as this project has an ambitious outlook, and NEO already has an opportunity to fly high not only in China, but in the rest of the world as well.

Edited by SuperCrypto

On 1/19/2020 at 3:28 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

For me, this Neo is one of the strongest coin in this space that has stood the test of time. I strongly believe that if the developer should put little more effort into the project this coin can compete with coins like eos and xrp. Neo will rise with their own style we only need to follow it.

well for a coin that has fallen from over 120$ all the way down to 6 dollars its a very big fall and i doubt investors will like it that much in the future.

4 hours ago, redsals said:

Neo is really cheap right now, it is one of the best coins to pick some up in the market in these low prices with a really great risk to reward ratio.

When all the other currencies fell, the NEO remained determined to continue.
And it refused to surrender to any relationship with bitcoin, as the currency dubbed "Chinese ethereum" earlier managed to add 35% to its total value during the Bitcoin collapse.

6 hours ago, Cryptokiller said:

Neo coin is now almost 11$ and technically it will pump more because it dumped from a high price before.

The default NEO coin includes several features that made it exceed its rivals, the most important of which is that it offers all modern languages, including Python and Go.

I just found this thread, and i want to know what is the current state of neo? Is it good to invest in or are there any short term profits we can make?

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

NEO is a real good coin I have a lote of friends who trade with it and hold it for the future but personally i never have any Coin from neo or all tokens on his blockchain and i really don't know why, bit now i will check that i see if i can hold some

Neo is always very attractive coin for me I always investment done on it for short time and long term investment. In short time investment of Neo I never feel bad about neo investing. 

On 12/20/2019 at 5:38 PM, Loly said:

NEO Currency bounced from the low recorded on November 25th, which is also the same price level in which the price held for nearly a month from mid-August and before that more than once, confirming its strength as support,

On the time frame 1s, the currency managed to break through a moving average line and is about to breach them on the larger time frame, which will work as greater support so that the price rises and faces the denominator 8.69, followed by 9.00.

That’s is good information thank you for sharing that information its really helpful and I look forward with sharing some of my opinion and ideas within this forum.

It is rising currency in the crypto world. Its rate is 10$ i think that in the month of agaust in this will be high 300$ to 400$. In the supply chain market its demand is high.

This time i am not buying any more coins because i already collect so many coins in the market adn i safe that all coins and now i am waiting for the good time that market will make a bull than i will sell my all coins from the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/20/2019 at 1:38 AM, Loly said:

I never knew that kind of coin I hope it is good coin and I want to invest even small amount with a nice coin that will grow in the future.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd