$10 Miliion Bitcoin Mining Farm went down to flame in China - Page 2 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

$10 Miliion Bitcoin Mining Farm went down to flame in China

On 3/24/2020 at 9:12 AM, Aman99 said:

But I think it was due to a lot of pressure or something that burned this mining farm .It's sad news that these tools are lost and burned

It may be the carelessness of the workers in the mining farm. If it is a hot time, maybe they are not cooling the miners and heated up and results to the fire. 

On 11/22/2019 at 1:06 AM, Aceventura said:

Shocking news indeed. Such a huge loss! I understand how it feels. Its really hard to take. We should be careful so that such thing never happen again in future. 

That's really a shocking news, for me big amount got wasted because of that unexpected event. 

I hope that bad news will turn to a good one soon. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Mining farms in China contribute greatly to the price and are one of the major farms. This farm must have lost a lot, but will it stop forever or will it be restored and the mining completed again?

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is a pity that this happens with mining farms and definitely, this affects the overall hash rate of the Bitcoin system. It is necessary to take into account losses. 

Oh my God, what is the painful and traumatic accident, regardless of the reasons, but the physical consequences that the accident caused are so great, and I hope that there will be no human losses.