Scam projects is it intentional? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Scam projects is it intentional?

On 1/6/2020 at 4:40 PM, Esha23 said:

Yes scam project is intentional because they want to earn profit by cheating with people.

Scammers must play around worldwide in order to catch many people, because in the many there have much, that's why scammers are successfully

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 1/8/2020 at 12:02 PM, Cryptokiller said:

Scam projects are obviously intentional because they use it to steal money from people's account.

Not all of them start with the intention to steal from users, some are just affected by fraudster partners.

Actually it depends upon every project they handle. Some are unable to cope with the market and get failed. While some of the legit sites may get heavy loss then they cannot pay you. It can be intentional and unintentional.

On 12/20/2019 at 10:28 AM, Delgboke said:

I have been wondering weather those that brings up cryptocurrency project that at times turns scam projects did they do it intentionally or is that the project failed on the way, so what do you think about this? 

Bro advice, better treat it all as a scam. No reason to trust anyone or even the tech, as you can't possibly read all the lines coded into any cryptocurrency. Would you trust someone that says you can trust this code? I wouldn't.

On 12/20/2019 at 3:28 PM, Delgboke said:

I have been wondering weather those that brings up cryptocurrency project that at times turns scam projects did they do it intentionally or is that the project failed on the way, so what do you think about this? 

The scam project has always escaped and never returned. Projects that fail are not necessarily scamming. There are clear differences between the two projects.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

On 1/17/2020 at 7:14 AM, Mendeleev17 said:

Yes it is. Everyone wants to get money and its easy to steal money in decentalised system, where no one can confiscate you money.

I think its not always intentional. Some of them are not intentionally wants to scam but because of the problem that occurs in the time a person invest to them, people see the committer to be a scammer because they just lost without saying to the client that there's a problem happens.

On 12/20/2019 at 9:28 AM, Delgboke said:

yes, sadly 99% (is not a real stats, it is just to say that they are a lot) of them are create since the beginning with the purpose to scam people. so the best thing is not to invest in them

When scammers launch a project they always try as if no one can not find any fault their project. Like as real project. Sometimes those projects will be done for like world class. That's it.

Deliberately because they are not serious about making projects and only want to get money from investors. Failed because of the product they were unable to convince the user and the lack of good team that developed the project

COINTELEHUB                                   

On 12/21/2019 at 1:58 AM, objezeoke said:

Most of them are intentional i think and some just couldnt cope with the market slowly fades away with time and as well with people's funds and these as well could be intentional too. 

So many peoples are in the amrket and they just make the funds in the scam projects like the scam projects they make the attractive offers for the clients and they will chose that and when the scammers will make the good money they close the project.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It depends upon the type of projects some projects like btc investment site and some coin laughing are intentionally made to make profit but there are some genuine coins which fails and finally turn into scam to save their livelihood

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Well if you try to analyze the Bitcoin project to know if it is scam or not, well many bitcoin project existing now that are mostly scam. I think it made intentionally to steal the bitcoin of whoever join fake project. So we need to be careful.

Scam projects some are international what i search in here, others are not international. People are well known with the projects what are world wide.       

• -1 1

Perhaps some of them are deliberately on the grounds that they were winning cash for their self, others are only a bombed task advertisement it is additionally may get one of the motivation behind why numerous people groups are getting misled right now

there's a spreading of scam sites stories but if you will be more observant at all times you will know the scam sites or not just like this site this legit paying post site i think some of them scam projects are not intentionally and more scam projects have intended to hack or scam users.

• +1 1

It is both. Some are a failed project that is why it turned out as a scam due to poor sales. Others are intentional because there are actually groups that keeps on making ICO's and using dummy team, whitepaper and roadmap. After they earn they will just exit and create another coin again.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

Many of project starts with the aim to grow but due to many of reason they could not get managed to fulfill the project needs and fails. There are many cases that some team members of that projects tried to scam peoples using their failed projects.

• Useful or interesting 1

some yes some no, let's say that most of them do not have a solid project, an organizational structure behind it, they only invest heavily in advertising to raise funds and after some time disappear, the others (few) are in good faith but have not been able to exploit their idea to market themselves and therefore fail

On 12/20/2019 at 10:28 AM, Delgboke said:

No they do it intentionally, just to get as many users informations as they can, informations is very valueble to some advertising companies and they are willing to pay a lot of money for it. 

❤️🖤👍

BetFury Twitter |📩Telegram | 🎲You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿| Reddit 🕹 Free BTC 1800 Satoshi every day

Many time it is intentional they make funds collection and then scammed the peoples.They plan all the stuff like i am seeing fake libra coin (Not original ) running their campaign and offer huge coins for ETH 0.5 .They are just using LIBRA COIN name for scamming people.

Some of them are scams to begin with or just hollow projects without any real effort or management into it. But there are also some projects that fail in the market despite the effort of the team behind it.

468x60-3.png