Scam projects is it intentional? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Scam projects is it intentional?

There are many sites whose goal from the beginning is to win a few people and give them little profits and it is a small trap for the monument later and collecting big money

I wonder why I see so many topics for you in the forum and why all of your topics are accepted although most of them are inquiries and you do not provide any new information, and I myself have so many inquiries but I have already tried to post them three times and the whole three were deleted. What do you think about this? 

Dear, I think these currency projects, any currency project, may fail by accident, not intentional, and this is because some major currencies dominate the markets, so a lot of failures in this matter. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that there are some people who intend to do confusion in the market and create a new currency, and they know that it will not succeed, but they do this in order to change some events and it can become a fraud and they take all the profits that have been done and do it for it

In some ways I will say i agree with you but in some ways I did not with my reason goes like this we all know that there are many forum that come just like cryptotalk like this at the tail end they start deviating to otherwise so are deliberately plan and in the other way cryptotalk is more much straightforward and reliable to me everything about them is visible so I think if things will go otherwise I will say it might be the call to nature..I rest my case

I think so, some projects are made to be scams, I remember the case of Bitconnect, which left thousands of users without anything overnight, many others are abandoned as Substratum and there are even exchanges that disappear with the money of users like Altilly

Yes to me I will go for the two some projects maybe as scam to deceive people with it and steal their money while some are due to lack of proper project that is to say their project is not acceptable 

Some projects will fail this is certainty, most will fail during times when money isn't coming for ICO and startups. But a honest project will refund the investors, a scam will exit scam without refunding anybody.

Many if, unfortunately, for that reason we must consult much on if these projects are real or not with people who are experts, some months ago I saw how many projects similar to uniswap appeared, that many of these ended up stealing the money from many people, let's avoid going to projects that are cheap copies of the originals as well.

I thought there was a cryptocurrency project that actually served to generate new coins, but the project failed. But there are also hoax projects, which aim to deceive people. Therefore be careful when investing in cryptocurrency projects because there are so many fraudulent cryptocurrency projects, we cannot know which ones are real and which are scam.

• +1 1

Yeah surly you are absolutely right, I think it depends on the project, there was also some project that intention to be scam people on the first too, we just have to be careful so that we can't fall in to scammers track, thanks.

It is difficult to tell. But most of them seems to be projects begun with good intentions, but then later failed. In some cases they are deliberate scams out to trap others.

That is divided into a 50/50 ratio, there are many serious projects that try to revolutionize or offer a service with the best of intentions, however things can go wrong halfway, such as Arbistar, however there is another part that only seeks to scam the well-known hyips or pyramid systems.

You're very optimistic. %99 of them are doing that intentional. In crypto world you can see too many scam projects and ico's. Some of those scam projects stealing  couple milion dollars. That's why people are afraid to involving crypto world. I think regulations could be helpful for crypto.

It can be both, yet most of the projects that are scams are intentionally made to steal from people. Some people  create their own project along with its currency but it fails then they resort to famous analyst and asks him to talk about their coin and give it high evaluation and he does so in exchange of money and people rush to buy it then they discover that it was a scam.

We do not really know why each project has its own position, perhaps the purpose of the project owners from the beginning and probably fraudulently from some projects.Perhaps they try to get referrals so that they can reach the lowest withdrawal of the minimum and so they will be able to test the site. And some people are probably working for scam sites and trying to promote traffic on the site.

Yes I want to tell you that the scam project is international you cannot believe on any attractive offer when you receive the active offer I want to suggest to you that you should too investigate about that before the acceptance of that offer

Now a days to deal with scammers is become difficult. They send unknown links to get our account information with the help of new technology. They make the project to hack our accounts. They make money by doing this from illegal source.

This can't be say what is for this but maximum instances people are come to crypto international for getting some money. So after that they lost away. This is the most critical reason for scamming

Of course, my friend, it is intended for the purpose of fraud in the field of cryptocurrencies, as there is a very huge capital through which the purchase and sale of cryptocurrencies are made. Fraudsters have to focus on this purely electronic field for fraud and fraud and win cryptocurrencies and sell them at exorbitant amounts.

I suggest don't invest in ICOs better to invest in cryptos.people see the committer to be a scammer because they just lost without saying to the client that there's a problem happens.

On 12/20/2019 at 6:32 PM, Satya31 said:

I think that those projects which come into action and release the coin in the market and after few years they get omitted are not intentionally done. They try to put a good impact in the market. But when the fails or the project needs more investment that they are not agree to invest then they close it. As they can not afford it. And some may be intentional. 

Yes dude both of these situations can be possible like sometime the projects are not fake but they fail because of many reasons unintentionally and after sometimes they vanishes but there are also some projects built for scamming and people looted The Innocent peoples capital and then closes. 

• +2 1

It cannot be said that all the new currency projects that failed were fraud and deception projects.
There are many projects that had good intentions and great plans, but circumstances and problems led to their downfall.

May hlbe they are international but majority of them are not. They release coins in the market and when they fails to grow or to attract others to invest, then they just escape from the commitment and looks like that they were scammers of spams

Most of the project that are introduce into the market are not scam project but a failed project that lacks market value and is not recommended by the investors which makes it to vanished away and those that invested in it will have no choice than called it a scam project.

• +1 1