Why are you holding cryptocurrency? - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Why are you holding cryptocurrency?

I am holding coins like Bitcoin because they are future currency and prices for my holded coins can go up in the near future. I keep holding crypto currencies.

It's depend on which cryptocurrency do you want to hold.

BTC and ETH is the best cryptocurrency you should to hold.

I don't recommend to hold Alta-coins.

I wish you guys will get profit from cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrency is a great place to invest, I like this method I am looking for new coins that have a rice community and prices are still cheap and I will sell them in a few months when the price goes up.

For future purpose, when it increase in price in future you sell at a higher price to earn more , that just why, so we hold crypto to sell at a higher price when we buy at a low price

You actually don't know a lot and you keep asking stupid question, this is how all of these posts you make are, they have nothing substantial in them and they are just random thoughts of a person that did not study at all. I bet in school you were always the same useless as now so maybe you should go back there and begin again.

• +1 1

Hello, little by little I was buying cryptocurrencies, because I believe that it is necessary to diversify investments and looking to the future, bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are going to rise if the price leaves very good profits.

Selling at the time of bearish depends on the type of coins you are holding because for someone like me i will keep holding if i have the likes of litecoin, ethereum, bitcoin and xrp because these listed coins have good potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace and sooner or later i believe they will rise againwhich may even make them go above your expectations.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The  mindset and objectives of  many individuals defers, some might be holding on to bitcoins for the sake of making a very good interest while some might just do that for the sake of prestige. But in my own case, it's for financial multiplication purposes 😂

• +1 1

I guess we all do it for the same purpose, which is to hope it will go up and bring excellent benefits. 

First of all, I have my personal reasons, I really like Crypto currency whatever its price, and then I keep my Crypto currency because it is the currency of the future.

I think it will be useful in the future. a sector that can become more valuable in the coming years. That's why I'm holding on.

• +1 1

I hold my coins becasue i know that crypto market is the future of the world and it can change our life in a short time. I almost hold 200 types of coins and i am trying to buy more and more coins and hold that coins for the next bull.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Holding when bear market is about to end is correct but buying and holding after a two year rise of price is probably wrong. The best can be to buy in the middle and hold then.

One of the reason Im a holder of crypto is becuase my fiat money is cheappe and never increase the value too much however with crypto is different I can double my money, also I know that in a future soon the many people will use crypto and this help to the price go up very fast.

• +2 1

holding cryptocurrencies with the hope that as time goes with holding it, it will double or even triple. But I personally suggest that if you are planning to hold something make sure that these coins are going

Yes, a parcel of individuals are baffled since the advertise is presently bearish, at that point I still hold my coins since I am beyond any doubt and be persistent when the markers within the advertise say their costs are rising.

Hello dear friends and colleagues, I have cryptocurrencies because I am passionate about the world of technology, therefore it was to know this world and become passionate and also to obtain profits and be a little more solvent infiniti is passionate about me
Luck and big winnings
A big greeting to the whole community

• +2 1

por que es la moneda del futuro y te deja buenos rendimientos.igual siempre antes de invertir tienes que ver bien cual es el proyecto que hay detras

I am not holding coins, if i get little profit from the coin i sell the coin. 

I just store and hold bitcoin. Now a days i am trying to collect bitcoin and store. So that i can earn good profit from it. 

Bitcoin price is already very high. This year bitcoin perform very good at the end of 2019 bit coin price is $9k now its price is above $13k. 

There is also prediction that its price increase more and touches to $20,000 at the end of this year or may be start of next year. 

So i think we can make good profit from bitcoin. 

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On every occasion petite small piece assess of coins proceed down public initiate advertising coins and outlay outset decreasing extra and more. I sense that time we be supposed to hug our coins as other associates sell. for the reason that in opportunity they purchase over again and that time consequences will travel up and i will promote.

Hey friend, people hold their coins to sell them at higher prices to earn good profits. And people hold their investments because they like to do long term investments and they are ready to wait for getting more values to their coins. I will also do that, i am ready to hold my coins till I get good profits out of it. 

• +1 1

Crypto is the world future and that the main reason that i hold it and i sell my coins when the market make a great bull and this time i hope that market will go to high so much and the BTC will touch the 200,000$ this time.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well i am holding my bitcoin now. The amount of bitcoin i earned so far from this forum. I am holding them to get profit at the end of this year. Cause we all know how Bitcoin is gaining. Mant expert says that it will be above 20k usd this year. So i am waiting for that. I hope i will get a good profit.

On 12/20/2019 at 11:17 AM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that some people actually complaining about the crypto bearish market and I know that the reason why the bearish market is because many people are selling their coins, so why do you choose to hold your coins? 

Holding coins in the wallet its very bad, because coins cannot rise by holding, but it rise and drop while trading, just imagine if all crypto users will stop trading and holding only, this will cause the coins to be stable.  

I hold cryptocurrency because if the price of cryptocurrency increases i will sell it or i will invest it.I think this is the perfect time for holding cryptocurrency