Why are you holding cryptocurrency? - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Why are you holding cryptocurrency?

I have cryptocurrencies because all my life I have hated banks and that they own my money and thanks to this new way of having crypto assets I can be the owner of my own money or assets

I always try to invest in new currencies with a low cost, but with a projection to raise their prices, therefore I always try to keep them in savings and get a good profit in the future. 

I am still not holding my coins since I actually have much more information to pick up. I am simply exchanging at this moment and I am likewise doing explore about holding coins. Want to do it in future.

Obvisouly many want to make more money in the future by waiting for the rise of their crypto. Really it is the only needed reason to hold them. If you have some extra money just laying down and do nothing you are waisting them.

When I notice the price of cryptocurrencies He looked down I dump cryptocurrencies and sell them

In order not to lose money

I think if I hold the cryptocurrence because I think it can grow more. If its price goes up, then it is time for me to sell or invest it so that I can have a much higher value of cryptocracy than I have. This would make me a lot more money

I am not doing any of these (Buying , HODL or Selling of crypto) mainly because of the extreme volatility and associated uncertainties. I strongly believe Trading crypto is a better strategy than the other three, since it could generate a stable stream of weekly and monthly income.

• Useful or interesting 1

I believe in the promising future of cryptocurrencies and, accordingly, in the growth of the price of most coins. I want the cryptocurrency to be the backbone of all my investments and bring a good return over time.

Tengo criptomonedas porque es una moneda virtual que con solo guardar en una billetera o intercambiar como yobit.net puedes ganar mucho dinero en las cargas de cualquier criptomoneda que es lo bueno de tener criptos guardados

Just because i believe in it and i am sure it will make me good money on closest future. So may be even earn money for my whole life.

I have cryptocurrencies to be able to have a future profit, with dedication, patience and effort I will obtain good results. The Bitcoins I own I invest depending on the movement of the market. From time to time I accumulate a certain amount of BTC and place it in a staking pool, also using mining and in many other ways accumulating more and more cryptocurrencies for the future.

It depends on what currencies to keep and where to keep them, for example I save them in binance and because that platform rewards you for the holding company with interest, it also trusts that the cryptocurrencies will rise a lot in price in the future.

I am holding cryptocurrencies because it is easy to handle, it has great protection and it represents the evolution of the economy, since together with technology it is the most current in the world of commerce.

On 12/20/2019 at 11:17 AM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that some people actually complaining about the crypto bearish market and I know that the reason why the bearish market is because many people are selling their coins, so why do you choose to hold your coins? 

Bearish moments are hard times especially for those who are caught at the bad time, while it is a good time  for other people to by more coins. The problem with these bears is that most of them comes at an unexpected time.

In my case, I keep cryptocurrencies because I think they are going to go up in price and therefore they are going to generate passive profits. Of course, there are also the type of people who like to spend them or change them as quickly to fiat money, but in my opinion it is not the right thing to do since fiat money cannot generate the income that a cryptocurrency would generate.

I have cryptocurrencies in my possession because I do this as a hobby I like to invest and trade these coins I also like to use it to pay for services with them

On 12/20/2019 at 4:17 AM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that some people actually complaining about the crypto bearish market and I know that the reason why the bearish market is because many people are selling their coins, so why do you choose to hold your coins? 

I have cryptocurrencies because initially, a little over a year ago, I took a cryptocurrency course and learned about the ICO and IEO market.

When I knew that there were possibilities of earning cryptocurrencies with jobs in social networks, I started doing it.

I accumulated the rewards, now I make small investments in platforms and trade to increase my capital in cryptocurrencies

Personally, I prefer to keep my cryptocurrencies, but many times an unforeseen event arises and I find myself in the need to use them to be able to use the money from them.
I think that maybe that happens to many people, or maybe they are people who are looking for a quick profit and think that with cryptocurrencies they will become millionaires overnight.

It is convenient for me to hold cryptocurrency, as it is a kind of excitement.
You can either get more money than you had when you put it in your wallet, or less.
And the cryptocurrency itself as a system has long been better than banks.

Well, the only reason for holding cryptocurrency is to sell at the good price, if the price goes up unexpectedly up in the future. I used to hold funds earlier, but due to scams and risk of hacks, I am not holding cryptocurrencies anymore, BTW I am investing or trading them for more profit. Holding cryptocurrencies might be a risk, and even some cryptos my dump forever, so holding cryptocurrencies my not be profitable all the time.

They have to bear the results of their decisions and patience again until the cryptocurrencies that they stored rise or they can accept a loss and sell their currencies at a low price.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Interesting question, Personally I save in cryptocurrencies for my old age, these over time will be worth more and more and I want when I am 70 or more years of age to have enough to not have needs, I think in the following way the value of bitcoin since 2008 Until 2020 it has increased significantly, so in about 20 years it will be worth much more and will be used more and more, that is my main reason why I am a holder.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I holded my cryptocurrencies to wait in the future for them to rise in value and exchange them to make a profit

On 12/20/2019 at 9:17 AM, Delgboke said:

In most investment markets, maintaining ownership of assets until appreciation occurs is an effective strategy. From real estate to stocks and other exotic assets, long-term retention allows investors to escape market noise and distortions in short-term trends and movements.

By comparison, Bitcoin's price was around US $ 0.06 for more than three years, from the implementation of its Blockchain until the prices took off in 2012. This shows that the maximum exponential gains can be made by simply moving away from the digital assets for a long time.