Why are you holding cryptocurrency? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Why are you holding cryptocurrency?

Demand for cryptocurrency is ever-increasing every day. therefore I imagine as a rule individuals don't persuade somebody to buy cryptocurrency for the reason that they hold your horses for the cryptocurrency to set out up in value and so therefore they can persuade somebody to buy it. 

Am actually holding very few of them , the best thing right now is to engage in a good working space, the ones that will blow will find me , but am not holding to make more money , am sure that there will be something coming very soon that is going to be real for me

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Crypto, especially Bitcoin is decentralized. It is anonymous. There are no boundaries for making crypto transactions, etc.,

• +1 1

Crypto is a great market and in this market if we want to earn than we need to buy the coins and start trading on that and we can make good profit through this and the other way of earning in the crypto market is to just buy the coins and hold that till the coin touch the high in the market than we can sell that coin in high price.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am holding cryptocurrencies because prices still have not been so high as in the past and I expect these investments to help me earn a lot. If they don't go up now I will keep holding for a few years and evaluate later if they were good or not. Some will fail but the ones that will not are what I am expecting to cover the loss of the others and give me profit.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

We trade cryptocurrencies to profit and some hold them for years because they think that they will profit most this way, why would you otherwise hold something for years unless it doesn't seem to be good to do that. If they didn't believe they will sell the crypto.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Well bearish or bullish are both beneficial. Bearish is beneficial for the people who are going to buy Bitcoin while the latter is for the people who are holding so much Bitcoin and ready to sell when that event happen. The one who is complaining of bearish is the one that wants to sell the cryptocurrency that they are holding but they can't do it because of the price drop.

Keeping coin for future purpose ,I think almost 86 percent of people that invest in cryptocurrency is because they want it to raise in the future before selling,but few invest in it for day to day transaction. I also choose to leave my coin till it market value raise before selling

Holding coin is definitely for future purpose, like me that cant afford to buy heavy coins ,I buy smaller coins and drop for a long time till it rise before I put in market,. I buy smaller coins and keep for future when it rise so I can trade

Edited by Jaafar Fahad Hassan

I am bought and trade for months now and I have not see this bear market but look at the bitcoin chart it is look very bullish for this time. The bears are when the price go down for a long time but where are they now, there is only a good sentiment about every body buy and no drop in price happen anymore, it is a best trade contidion.

• +1 2

We are holding coins since we needed to win benefit from it, we are simply sitting tight at an ascent in cost with the goal that we can gain a few benefits from it when we sell it.

I think I will make a great decision by holding the crypto currency. Because if the market value  turns up the I can get profit from it . Many people do also adopted that way to earn money .

We hold our coins when we are sure that the price will increase and by that we will be able to make profits from it , some prefer to invest untip that time comes to make extra additional profits from it

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/20/2019 at 3:17 PM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that some people actually complaining about the crypto bearish market and I know that the reason why the bearish market is because many people are selling their coins, so why do you choose to hold your coins? 

I chose to hold crypto because I don't want to sell it cheap, I better wait a little. Cryptocurrency decline is commonplace and temporary, so there's no need to panic about selling it now. The bear market makes people panic and many people panic sell.

• +1 1

Right now I have some coin i bought, and it market value has fallen, but I still did not care, I save or hold coin to sell in future when the market value has risen to the option I want before I sell

Well the reason is simple; we are playing the waiting game. The reason for this is that we wanted to wait for our desired coins to popped off or wait its price to get higher that it was when we buy them so that it could generate a profitable income for us traders. That is the only reason why they are holding their coins before trading it to the trade exchange market. The same goes around to another one when you wanted to buy some coins; you waited for your desired coins to drop its price so that you could buy a lot of it in a cheaper price.

• +2 1

I always choose the coins that are losing its market value because investing while falling is more profitable than investing while pumping is because when low market value pumps its highly profitable at the very end of the day.

• +1 1

I hold the coins becasue i know that crypto can change my life one day thats why i hold my all my coins in my wallet and i hope that this time when the bull is come i make good profit in the crypto market and my life is change forever and i make huge profit in the market.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Currently, the Crypto Currency is a multi-convention currency. This is now almost all types of transactions. As a result of this, it is increasing its value in the future, I hope it will hold it to me so I will hold it to me

Whenever little bit price of coins go down people start selling coins and price start decreasing more and more. I think that time we should hold our coins when other people sell. Because in future they buy again and that time price will go up and i will sell

• +1 1

because I believe that someday crypto will definitely come back again. crypto will return to the moon, so if I still hold crypto now this is the right decision

1 hour ago, khan22 said:

I hold the coins becasue i know that crypto can change my life one day thats why i hold my all my coins in my wallet and i hope that this time when the bull is come i make good profit in the crypto market and my life is change forever and i make huge profit in the market.

We have numerous bulls that have come and passed. Which one you have chosen? According to what you have written. you must have a clear definition of the bull run you are talking about. If we don't know what we are waiting for, we are just wasting our time with holding. Your target must be clear. For example, you have decided to sell your coins when their value reach a certain number. So, that number is your target and you will sell at that point regardless of what may happen after that. Without having this point of view in your mind, you will end up with greed and reject bulls one after another in the hope of grabbing the biggest one and after lots of patience you will face with a big bear run instead of a bull!

• +3 1

because I believe that someday crypto will definitely come back again. crypto will return to the moon, so if I still hold crypto now this is the right decision

I believe that one day crypto will definitely come back again.  Crypto will return to the moon, so if I still hold on to crypto, I think this is the right decision.

I will hold crypto currency to make money.  Because if the market value of a cryptocurrency is low and if I hold it, then when its market value increases, I will get much more profit by selling that held cryptocurrency.