Why are you holding cryptocurrency? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Why are you holding cryptocurrency?

On 12/20/2019 at 4:17 PM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that some people actually complaining about the crypto bearish market and I know that the reason why the bearish market is because many people are selling their coins, so why do you choose to hold your coins? 

During bearish market. Hodling is the only way to survive, There's no point in selling way below ATH price since you target to PROFIT and selling during bear season will only give you negative income from your trade.

spacer.png

The demand for crypto has increased recently because the crypto market will witness profitable hikes. I think that time we should hold our coins when other people sell. Because in future they buy again and that time price will go up and i will sell.  I will continue to believe in the projects I have invested in and will go on investing small sums as I have always done, increasing my digital heritage step by step, so I like to call it.  They must have bought on higher price and right now when it's low, they choose to hold their coins instead of accepting the loss. The market is volatile and it could pump back up to their gains. 

• +2 1

I hold crypto currencies because i believe that it will increase its price soon,and i am holding some because i don't want to sell at loss.

5 hours ago, Ms.o said:

I hold crypto currencies because i believe that it will increase its price soon,and i am holding some because i don't want to sell at loss.

Price increases are one reason why people invest in cryptocurrency. You are very lucky because you can get to know this world ahead of others. Price increases on crypto especially bitcoin will occur. Your future will change.

I waste time on my cryptocurrency being essential and I will keep selling them as I keep cryptocurrency as I want to make a profit from it....

crypto currenceys are the best option for earning such as bitcoin. the price of btc is increasing we can hold it and in future we can sale it with a high price. so we hold it

It was in basic terms it is my tactics on how I will earn in the future. in the end I hem in my Bitcoin as I count on that the significance of Bitcoin will mutiny in the future. asset crypto is additionally a decisiveness construction on a unfavorable job like dumping.

Well I indicate to shoulder coins as I'm coming up in cheerful bazaar to happen, hopeful my coins will set out to the moon and will be ornate in the future merely like the others who stick cryptos until attainment the maximum prices of cryptos in 2017.

everyone knows present how much popular crypto currency in market, some coins really valuable so we need store coins for future, because coins demand and supply now coins supply decrease and demand increase in future this coins price goes in sky, so we need hold our coins in futures this coins priced goes high.

• +1 1

On 12/20/2019 at 4:17 PM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that some people actually complaining about the crypto bearish market and I know that the reason why the bearish market is because many people are selling their coins, so why do you choose to hold your coins? 

I chose to hold some of crypto of mine because of the market values has been changing and still waiting and looking for some time and opportunity for the right trading time so that no one will waste and regrets at the same time.

• +1 1

On 12/20/2019 at 1:17 PM, Delgboke said:

I would choose to hold bitcoins as i expect that the market is going to rise by the mid of the year so i prefer to hold the coins rather than selling them.

According to the coins I have, if they're strong, there's no reason to be afraid of falling prices.
 One day, the price will go up a lot, and either the weak currencies can be sold directly for usdt or btc, at least not a big loss.

• +1 1

look there are two ways to trad shortly on in long term 
it depends on the type of your coin so you should learn when to hold and when to sell 

On 12/20/2019 at 9:17 AM, Delgboke said:

The only reasons to hold any Crypto currency is to wait for a raise in price because every body is in Crypto market to earn some money so any person who is holding any coin at any point in time are only waiting for the right time to sell.

• +1 1

I think the future will be great for cryptocurrencies. The demand for crypto has increased recently because the crypto market will witness profitable hikes. We should not miss this opportunities. We gonna love this 💓 

the answer is simple, I keep my tokens without selling them until a new bear phase of the market starts because I absolutely don't want to sell anything at a loss...

That is verry inporten topicrrencies and I am sure that sooner or later they will give us great satisfaction. I've been in it for 4 years now and I've seen all sorts of things, I've witnessed moments when anyone invested without knowing the basics of the crypto at all and then left it in a hurry and out when the market suddenly collapsed. I will continue to believe in the projects I have invested in and will go on investing small sums as I have always done, increasing my digita to the is now.

• +2 1

9 minutes ago, Ripon Chandra said:

The risk of holding crypto is very high especially about the word volatility. But usually from a large risk the benefits will also be very large so I think it's appropriate....

Yes it is risky, but there is no problem if you hold crypto for long term or wait to increase the price because not all the time the price of crypto is always down. There will be a time for bull market.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/25/2020 at 1:32 AM, Crypto555 said:

Because cryptocurrency is so great and has so much potential in the future. Don't you see how many people are using cryptocurrencies these days? This means there is something going on with this and the price will skyrocket 

Bitcoin has shown how much potential it has in the last couple of years. The price has reached a couple hundred dollars at first and everyone thought that was it but it bitcoin proved them wrong and went up even more to a couple thousand dollars. Let's see how much further it can go 

• +1 1

I am holding cryptocurrency because I know that the market will get very bullish and I will sell my coins and make a lot of money, this is how the cryptocurrency market works, today it is bearish tomorrow it is bullish.

you can see that now the price of bitcoin is increasing . i saw the last price of btc was 7000$ now it increased to 10500$. so if you hold it you can earn a huge profit

Profit in the first place, I am in this field because I want to get enough money to start a real project, and I believe that I am the digital currency is the right choice.

I am holding crypto for better result so that when bull run happen i cam earn a lot with my holding crypto. I just hope it happen soon.  

On 12/20/2019 at 10:17 AM, Delgboke said:

I hodl because i think that we have seen the bottom now and it's time for the next run. I might be wrong, but i rather do this then fomo later.