Why are you holding cryptocurrency? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Why are you holding cryptocurrency?

Well holding crypto coins is the best option and to do when the market is not doing, for example, the bitcoin is dumping, so it is not good to initiate in any investment including in trading that's why if i know that movement of bitcoin is decreasing then i just hold it until the price gets higher and sell it at a reasonable price.

• +1 1

When the value of cryptocurrency is low, then of course I will hold it because when its price increases later who sells it I will get a lot of profit.

I choose to keep hold when the price not reach my stop loss and take profit point, disciplines with my strategy. Everyone has different reason about " hold " but I must respect that as part of strategy. Hold is not bad strategy but if you don't have enough patient it will bring you into big lost of value.

• +1 2

I believe that this is the future, and if I deal with it now, then it will be easier in the future. This is also a good way to earn money, because any coin can greatly increase in price.

I'm holding cryptocurrency because I want to make profit by investing and trading, the bearish market is because many people are selling their coins or supply more than demand. why do you choose to hold your coins? Of course we will lose if we sell it when the price of cryptocurrency goes down, because the purchase price is higher than the selling price.

• +2 1

Because the price of the coins is still not good and I still believe the price of the coins will go up so I chose to hold 😁

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 12/21/2019 at 1:40 PM, Hatred said:

I hold cryptocurrency because I believe it can grow more. If the price of it will go up, then that's the time that I will sell it or invest it so that I can have a much higher value of crypto than what I have hold.

here is a little advise you should only hold cryptocurrencies when the bitcoin price is stable or else you will lose your money as bitcoin pump as it is doing now.

I am hold crypto currencies because i know that these currencies will give me huge profit soon because its future is so much bright and good and now the time of the bull of the BTC because after every two years BTC will make a bull and this is the time when the BTC will going to up high again.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am hold crypto currencies because i know that these currencies will give me huge profit soon. Bitcoin is the best crypto coin. Bitcoin is the leader of all coins. No one can beat bitcoin. Now bitcoin price is low. I  have already invested bitcoin and hold When the price will go up then i will sell bitcoin,.

4 hours ago, duncun007 said:

here is a little advise you should only hold cryptocurrencies when the bitcoin price is stable or else you will lose your money as bitcoin pump as it is doing now.

I know that, pal. I just hold it if bitcoin is still in low price. But when it is in the pump season, I trade it to gain more profit from it.

On 12/20/2019 at 2:02 PM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that some people actually complaining about the crypto bearish market and I know that the reason why the bearish market is because many people are selling their coins, so why do you choose to hold your coins? 

Right now i have been holding bitcoin and etherium. I bought them when there price went down. Now it has gone up and i am sure that i will again go high. So right now i have been holding bitcoin and etherium to gain profit.

Because I use long term period as basic strategy, besides that I'm an investor. Hold familiar with investor like me and I'll never sell my coins just because red market or negative news about coins/ project that I replace trust. Stay optimist, manage risk using good calculation and hold as final step to make profit.

• +1 1

11 hours ago, Sid said:

Because the price of the coins is still not good and I still believe the price of the coins will go up so I chose to hold 😁

Prices are now at the bottom and selling is not the right decision. And on the other hand, prices will rise in 2020. Keeping the coins now is the right decision.

Because I believe that crypto will get recovered from it just like what happened recently, there is a bullish act for the crypto. With that, I believe that patience is truly the key and it takes time to get successful. It still pays so why leave it?

• +1 1

On 12/20/2019 at 11:47 AM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that some people actually complaining about the crypto bearish market and I know that the reason why the bearish market is because many people are selling their coins, so why do you choose to hold your coins? 

Those who complain about bearish market probably haven't had enough experience with crypto in the past. This bear market only lasted for about a month and a half. I could easily tolerate this period of time without thinking negative about the future of my investment or cryptocurrency. People hold cryptocurrency for these days to earn profit. Those who sold and left the market are very sad now.

• +2 1

On 12/20/2019 at 1:20 PM, Loly said:

I think the future will be great for cryptocurrencies. The demand for crypto has increased recently because the crypto market will witness profitable hikes. We should not miss this opportunity.

I hold the crypto currency coins for the future. In the future, if the bitcoin increases then the other coins prices also increases. So holding is a good decision for the future. So, hold the coins and then sell these coins at high price

I have some coins and tokens of cryptocurrency and i'm holdimg them.Beacuse i onow their price will incease a lot in future.So before sellimg them i thought a lot and reached at this decision that selling them before time is'nt profitable.That is why i'm holding my crypto currency

• +1 1

because patience plays a very important role in cryptocurrency, today the price of the coin you bought may be low, and tomorrow there will be good news and the price will skyrocket, so you should not in any case rush to sell yourself at a loss

I think we are holding cryptocurrency as we all know that it will give good profit in future as well as it has bright future ahead. As the technology is changing and now days we pay our bills digitally, so it is very important that we work toward crypto and hold it securely.

• Useful or interesting 1

Prosperity of Technology is characterized by an understanding of its potential - and we are here now at this point.  Use cases for this nascent technology are still under exploration, and some setbacks may occur along the way.  However, the future holds many surprises for this revolutionary technology that may change many in the financial future.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There are  many currencies in the market. Bitcoin is the father of all coins. Now bitcoin prices are very low. If Now I buy bitcoin and hold it for long time When bitcoin price will go up then  Bitcoin will sell.

On 12/20/2019 at 1:20 PM, Loly said:

I think the future will be great for cryptocurrencies. The demand for crypto has increased recently because the crypto market will witness profitable hikes. We should not miss this opportunity.

Crypto currency future is so much good and bright and i hope so many peoples will know about it because i future we see that peoples will use the crypto coins every where like now peoples will use the fiat money. Fiat money will not be finished but the use is so much low.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You won't find me complaining about any bear market, and we're not in one of those now anyway.  I'm holding bitcoin and altcoins for probably the same reason as everyone else, I'd imagine.  Hopes for profit in the future. 

As I've said repeatedly, I tend to hold proof of stake coins since you can earn income just by holding them.  I'm a big fan of bitcoin, of course, but I like putting my money to work when I'm not doing anything with it.