Why are you holding cryptocurrency? - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Why are you holding cryptocurrency?

I maintain my position in crypto because I am not looking for short-term profits but a true source of income in a country hit by the economic crisis. Undoubtedly the best earnings are for forks those with years with their btc waiting

On 11/21/2020 at 3:46 PM, Hadi Hajjar said:

I choose to keep it because I learned in cryptocurrencies that cryptocurrencies always recover and in order to reduce my loss as much as possible, now we see the improvement of Bitcoin, the weakness of months ago, while others were expecting a further decline.

Not all coins will always recover. Only high-cap coins will recover after falling. You must be careful not to hold anything with the hope of recovery. There are many coins that may suddenly fall to the bottom and you will not be able to recover even a cent of what you had invested in them. People don't hold coins to recover, they hold them to get profit. Recovery is only for those who have lost their capitals and want to break even.

On 12/20/2019 at 1:32 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

I chose to hold my coins for my future investments and keep them waiting for prices to rise, when prices rise then I will sell them.

Holding of crypto currency will not be always beneficial because holding means to stuck your money in a place where there is no turning back if the market does not move high/upwards. 

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Many people hold their coins to get more benefit by earning.and use it when its price is acceptable for trading. Because selling coin on low rate is harmful for traders.

Edited by Hussain musaddaq

On 12/20/2019 at 11:28 AM, xpertt said:

Obviously we are holding coins because we wanted to earn profit from it, we are just waiting for a rise of price so that we can earn some profits from it when we sells it.

Its better to rise your balance instead of keeping it stable balance and waiting for it price to grow because sometimes its price can be drop while days come. 

What you must understand is the basic rules of investing and trading. Cryptocurrency is an untapped market for investing, And when you invest in certain currencies the value of that particular currency will increase drastically given its right time. I personally hold my cryptocurrency so that the value will increase.

Whenever the price of digital currencies decreases, the investor’s fear increases more and that fear of whales in order to sell at a loss while they are buying at low prices. Therefore, I advise to keep the currency and be patient with it and not be afraid because the market situation will improve and prices rise. We have nothing but patience and choose strong currencies.

I believe that keeping coins is a good decision because if they increase, you could recover your profits. It is a good strategy for future investments and obtaining good profits to make you successful in the future.

• +2 1

Because I know after some days again cryptocurrency move upward and we collect easily good benefits from this that's why we are holding cryptocurrency.... Because it's a more beneficial for us... Now a time talk token is the best option for holding because after some days you definitely earn Good benefits from this...

I accumulate my coins hoping that their value will increase, then I will sell them and make a good profit 

• +4 1

The basic of the trading is the holding the coins for a specific period, and wait for the right moment. But hold the coin for a long time and violate the market strategy should not to be. The main reason of the holding nature is to gain some profit. 

I am holding and continuously investing in cryptocurrency especially in bitcoin. Because I am waiting till the bitcoin price pumps to its highest possible price which is $20,000 for me to be able to earn interest from my holdings.

On 1/9/2020 at 9:58 AM, Pearls Before Swine said:

You won't find me complaining about any bear market, and we're not in one of those now anyway.  I'm holding bitcoin and altcoins for probably the same reason as everyone else, I'd imagine.  Hopes for profit in the future. 

As I've said repeatedly, I tend to hold proof of stake coins since you can earn income just by holding them.  I'm a big fan of bitcoin, of course, but I like putting my money to work when I'm not doing anything with it.

Hold the coins is the best idea becasue now the price of the coins is low and if we hold our coins and wait for the bull and sell our coins at that time than we can make good profit in it becasue that time all the crypto market coins touch the sky.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think people hold their crypto currency for getting high profit. I prefer you to buy crypto currency when the crypto market is low and sell this when the market is so high. By this you will get good amount of profit for holding crypto currency. Otherwise you cannot get good profit. 

People hold their coins in the hope that the price would increase at some point in the future. so in their perspective it is better to hold and not to sell now at lower prices when you can sell it off at a higher price in the future. I personally feel that only if someone is in urgent need of fund then only they should sell off their holdings at a lower price. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I choose to hold my crypto currencies for some reason actually I came to this forum to earn money but am not in haste to withdraw rather I want to invest in it and do trading that will earn me plenty profit at least so that I will be able to purchase what I need.

Yes as now a days the price of the tokens and Bitcoin is in between rise and fall so in this time we should hold the currencies and do not sell them and after some time its value must be increased and then you will do what you want.

Am holding my crypto currency for some certain reason which I think will be beneficial to me moreover the price of crypto currency is increasing daily and I want to make a good profit out of it that is why I choose to hold and wait for the perfect time to sell.

On 12/20/2019 at 4:17 PM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that some people actually complaining about the crypto bearish market and I know that the reason why the bearish market is because many people are selling their coins, so why do you choose to hold your coins? 

Hodling bitcoin and cryptocurrency is part of the long term investment. During bear markets, it is actually the best time to buy and accumulate as the prices are low.

Yes I hold cryptocurrency because in future it's price is high. If you hold btc for few months then you can get a good profit. Now it's price is 19000$ after few months I think it's price will go up. You can make a lot of profit.

• +2 1

Because I think that if I hold the Crypto it will go to the moon if you sell now it would not be very profitable to wait and be patient is the best thing to do, those who need the money will already sell the cryptos at whatever price is those who wait until crypto go to the moon will be useful to hold to generate a better profitability.

Basically I always do like to carry that US dollar because it is widely acceptable and can be easily transformed to any other currency you want I also like to carry Bitcoin in my wallet but I mostly prefer the US dollars as it is also very easy to withdraw it as a net cash .

I choose to keep it because I know it will rise again
  If I am 100 percent sure that this currency will decline further, then I sell and wait for the decline to buy more than the amount I used to own, this helps to achieve a higher profit when the price bounces again.

I am holding crypto currencies to earn more profit in near future when rate of crypto currencies will increase more. When rate will pump up I will sell crypto currencies. I have earned 50$ so far by holding crypto currencies. 

On 12/20/2019 at 1:17 PM, Delgboke said:

so why do you choose to hold your coins? 

Dear mate! There is a profit in holding cryptocurrency therefore mostly people hold it. Some people call crypto bullish while some say it bearish. Those who are trading in cryptocurrencies since long time will not say it bearish as they are aware of its volatility and nature of cryptocurrency. Those who are new to this field buy crypto at higher prices and have no patience to hold so they sell their currency at low rates and say crypto markets bearish, they are known as bearish traders, one can check how cryptocurrency is taking over fiat currency by looking at the history and decide whether it is bullish or bearish.