Bitcoin search - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
evealone

Bitcoin search

If you search on a good and easy site and can make good profits from it by writing posts, then you will not find better than this forum and it will make you dispense with all the sites

THINK POSITIVE

This is the first where I heard about the Bitcoin storage, do you mean any wallet website saving account? if this what you mean there are many who offers to hold your Bitcoin on their wallet and you collect sole interest.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Oh dear why you are ready to gave your investment to scam project and scam sites. Very beneficial for you to invest your ownself and earned more then 100% if you invested on opportunities based invested money and enjoyed earning. 

On 12/20/2019 at 8:43 AM, evealone said:

😍 😍 😍

Anyone know bitcoin storage websites that actually pay, pay a lot, minimum withdrawal, and very popular. Please help post a lot.

There is not wallet that pays you interest for holding your coins, if they say that they will pay you for holding your money then that wallet is scam wallet and you have to be careful form them, don't trust things like this.

There are a lot of sites that you can use, such as forums that pay for signature campaigns or polls, as well as some faucets, but they do not pay much and you can also work with investment and trading in the yobit platform.

I think you are talking about faucets which most of them can pay you in bitcoin,  hut not every faucets does pay immediately, so you have to reach the minimum threshold for withdrawal before they give you access to it

On 12/20/2019 at 7:43 AM, evealone said:

😍 😍 😍

Anyone know bitcoin storage websites that actually pay, pay a lot, minimum withdrawal, and very popular. Please help post a lot.

I do not think that there are sites that pay a lot. All of the Bitcoin faucets sites pay a little Satoshi for missions that take a long time, except sites that rely on luck strikes like the Freebitco site, it depends on luck in obtaining bitcoin, in addition to time collection.

On 4/1/2020 at 10:16 AM, jacker said:

I think you should choose yobit. yobit has an investment box where you can put money in it and invest there to receive 1% every day. I have not tried bitcoin yet, but you can refer.

You can even eat more that 1% daily on investbox but be careful because the yobit investbox should be for good trades that have experience very we'll about invwstment. 

If you don't have a capital so I think you have to start from here to make your first capital ! It's easy bro ! all you need is to be patient person ! and good luck ! 

On 12/20/2019 at 7:43 AM, evealone said:

😍 😍 😍

In my opinion I think it's not a good decision to store bitcoin in any website that promises to pay you an interest  because there are many scam ones out there and I think the use of a wallet is just OK to me.

I think Yobit will the best option for you know. Because the exchange is quite easy to work with. And the withdrawal fees there seems perfect. And maybe it's not too less but it is quite in limits. Try storing your cryptocurrencies in Yobit. And it will also keep you safe from any kinds of hackers. Yobit is a trusted exchange for me. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't think i have understand what you want. Are asking a browser that will pay you to search? If is that, you can use brave browser in your computer or in your mobile device and you will earn good amount monthly by using it as your default browser.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

There are many platforms that offer profits for sticking like binance they offer profits on some currencies in exchange for keeping your currencies there.

Life is great and enjoy it

Bitcoin storage website ? What does it mean ?Are you trying to put your BTC holdings to earn passive incomes ? If so, I advise you to give a try on Yobit exchange's investbox from where you might gain daily percentage. Thanks, 

• +2 1

I do not advise you to invest in any site before making sure that it pays its members because most investment sites in the field of cryptocurrencies currently are fake sites that aim to steal your money. 
As for me, I advise you to invest in the Yobit because it has many good investment plans through which you can achieve daily profits and it is 100% safe and easy to use.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't understand what you are meaning mate. You mean bitcoin search, bitcoin cash or you mean something else? There are browsers like brave and presearch they will pay you for searching. I don't know if you mean that.

• +1 1

Hello! If you are looking to earn bitcoin or fractions quickly, I recommend you take a look at the Yobit.net platform. They offer you many investment options with which you can obtain benefits in the short term.

for beginners to do that safely to invest and get daily profit, but most investment sites in the field of cryptocurrencies currently are fake sites

• +1 1

I think you mean about the staking of coins in exchanges and the rewards given? There are many good exchanges that offer staking options like Coinbase, Kraken, Bifinex and Binance. Also Yobit has a unique investment plan with the investbox where it pays daily yield of 0,1-10% for many coins.