Bitcoin search - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
evealone

Bitcoin search

😍 😍 😍

Anyone know bitcoin storage websites that actually pay, pay a lot, minimum withdrawal, and very popular. Please help post a lot.

Edited by evealone
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

On the yobit exchange site you will find Bitcoin store system, you can store bitcoin by clicking on the investbox option, profit will be given 1% per day.

really don't know about how to earn more but i recommend that you should start posting here and then you will be able to know that how to earn more.

I don’t know what you mean by Bitcoin storage sites, do you mean bitcoin wallets or mean investment sites, in any case the wallets do not pay for storage but investment sites pay you some profits but you must be very careful because many of them are scam. The best thing is to trade on an exchange.

On 2/8/2020 at 7:18 PM, Ume Habiba said:

I did not understand what your post was intended for. What you want to say is that you are looking for an exchange or looking for another website. I did not understand the purpose of your post.

I thinkΒ he looking for the best website as platform forΒ save and gaints Bitcoin.

I think that YobitΒ is the best choice for beginners to do that safely to invest and get daily profit.

If i am not missundertanding of his meansΒ Β by search Bitcoin storage website.

You can invest your bitcoin in yobit investbox giving 1% daily and you need to complete all given actions and 0.1% btc daily without any actions.

You can usually find your address by tapping β€œReceive” or β€œReceive BTC” in your wallet. Some wallets also have it listed in your account settings.

On 12/20/2019 at 10:43 AM, evealone said:

😍 😍 😍

Anyone know bitcoin storage websites that actually pay, pay a lot, minimum withdrawal, and very popular. Please help post a lot.

Yobit exchange is also a best option to store bitcoin and get rewards on staking in investbox. Also many of wallets which have staking facility could be used.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❀️.

I do not advise you to use these websites, most of them defraud people, instead open an account on one of the exchange platforms such as Yobit and start trading.

Yes, I think Yobit is the best place to keep bitcoin, and you can withdraw it whenever you want and it is safe to use and easy, but for the rest of the sites that you pay I do not advise you.

If you don't have any capital to begin with, then I suggest you to use some faucets or this forum to have a capital where you can start some investment plan, once you have some in your wallet, you can use some investments plans like those in yobit (investbox) for example, they will give you a daily percentage with daily earningsΒ 

As my opinion the best way is to earn some Bitcoin from here after that you can use it in investbox on yobit which helps you to make some income.

Β 

AllΒ  of the websites that claim to double your Bitcoins are scams. Better be careful if you are planning to sent any crypto to projects claiming extreme profits. There are many fake projects with promises like these.

On 12/20/2019 at 11:13 AM, evealone said:

😍 😍 😍

Well are you talking about bitcoin exchanges that offer you interest if you keep your bitcoins with them. Well in that case, Binance is offering 10% on its bitcoin fixed deposit. I like because it is pretty secure and it has insurance. However I feel 10% is pretty low, because if you just check 3, 4 days prices, you will see there was a possibility to make more than 30% in matter of days. But it can be used by individuals who don't like the stress of trading.Β 

I am also searching this website. Β However, I still haven't found this website. Β If anyone knows about this site, please let me know. Β Then it will be very good for me and I will search and find this site very soon.

Unfortunately I can not help you because I took many lessons from those sites that installed me in a lot of money for that I no longer work in and my advice to you is to research well before you take any step.

Hello my friend, I am sorry, but this section is not for posting links and sites. You can enter the links section and you will get help in that section, where many sites and links are available. Please excuse me.

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β BetFuryΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β Β πŸ₯TwitterΒ |Β πŸ“©TelegramΒ | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |Β YouTube 🍿|Β RedditΒ  πŸ•Ή

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every dayΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

You can store your currencies in a special wallet or within an account in the yobit platform and you can also store and get benefits within the free bitcoin site

Β 

Β  Β  Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β BetFuryΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β Β πŸ₯TwitterΒ |Β πŸ“©TelegramΒ | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |Β YouTube 🍿|Β RedditΒ  πŸ•Ή

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every dayΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

I don't know about this very much. I think you are looking for those sites that pay every 5 minutes or like this. I think you will not need it anymore because you are in this forum. Or go to the referral section, you may find a member has posted such sites there. my advice is not to waste your time on it

Π£Ρ‡ΠΈΡ‚Π΅ΡΡŒ, ΡƒΡ‡ΠΈΡ‚Π΅ΡΡŒ ΠΈ ΡƒΡ‡ΠΈΡ‚Π΅ΡΡŒ Π½Π° своих ΠΎΡˆΠΈΠ±ΠΊΠ°Ρ…Β :classic_smile:

really bro i can't understand your topic gives proper details what do you want, but I think you want profitable exchange, to invest and earn passiveΒ  income, then I suggests yobit exchange because this exchange so many benefits when we invest, like investment box their you earn daily profit and play games, so many good features in this exchange.

Β 

Β  Β 

There are 2 ways to earn bitcoin legally and without fraud.
1. Cyptotalk forum posts every day get 30k satoshi / 30 posts.
2. Invest on the yobit investment box. Depending on the currency or token. Usually you will get 1-2% every day

I think you should choose yobit. yobit has an investment box where you can put money in it and invest there to receive 1% every day. I have not tried bitcoin yet, but you can refer.

I think that this forum and its platform are among the best sites for earning and storing a currency in composition by writing posts or working in trading and investment. Therefore I advise you to continue working here.

Actually on that note, there's basically 2 options which I can give, as to regard, on having to store and pays you. As basically there are investment sites like master coin, and this of passive income wallets like the DLT