Investing with crypto properly - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Miladelpo

Investing with crypto properly

That is the good feature to invest your cryptocurrencies on your investmen and earn profit from it that is extraordinary profit that you get from here. 

I agree with you, to invest in cryptocurrencies that have large liquidity is better than investing in new projects because most new projects fail or need a large time so that we can make good profits from them.

• +1 1

On 12/20/2019 at 11:05 AM, Miladelpo said:

spacer.pngBefore I Invest With Cryptoqurrency?
1. Check the overall contents of the project such as a team, road map, white paper, etc.
2. Check various features offered by the project such as privacy coins or decentralized coins.
3. Check how valuable the coins are or compare with other more popular coins. if the coins have potential, of course have a multi-professional team & the volume of coins always increases.
4. To be honest, the best coins to invest are the top coins or have been listed in the top 10 at CMC.
5. I suggest you invest in established coins rather than looking for very young and newly planted coins to invest.
I say this because I personally don't have a high risk appetite, so it's better to invest safely ..
how about you guys?

You have said wonderful thing mate. Look most of the people lose their money for lacking of knowledge. If you want to invest then you need to have knowledge about it. You need to know the market situation. You need to research lot. Take advice from experts. 

Yes you are right before investing in anywhere so you should do search a lot of that thing and also think very much .

There are many methods and plans that we must do and take advantage of to know the direction of each currency and how to profit from it, and we must focus on cryptocurrencies more than the new currencies.

Most of come in crypto currency but they have no do proper home work with in crypto they come just some know knowledge and they don't what to do for good income they invest useless projects they never earn profit and finally face loss in this projects so when you decided to come in crypto you need experience knowledge and proper way to use when you this information you never lose in crypto .

• +3 1

In the beginning of the investing , the firat time it should be with a famous currency to avoid the risks with the investing with the new currencies.

• +1 1

I agree with you, my friend, you should invest in the famous and popular cryptocurrencies, because investing in cryptocurrencies with a new project may be a failure or a scam, so investing in well-known cryptocurrencies will avoid losing your money.

• +1 1

Investing needs a lot of knowledge and experience in order to be able to earn big money.  We must all focus on increasing our knowledge and gaining sufficient experience to succeed.  The market must be monitored well before any sale or purchase transaction to avoid running into risks and losing money.  The old members are the best help for us to avoid running into risks.

• Useful or interesting 1

These are really important tips. We must check the draft of any currency before buying and investing it, as many new currencies are fraudulent or unstable, as they lose their value quickly, causing large losses to investors.

We should invest in cryptocurrency because it offers us good profits with less investment . But we should be wise in investment and we should concern a experience or expert person before investment because wrong investment may lead to failure. 

• +4 1

I agree with you investing in new cryptocurrencies is very risky, so it will be better for what to invest in old cryptocurrencies that have a large trading volume, and it is also important to do a full research for any cryptocurrency before investing in it.

• +1 1

Holding crypto is the most proper and reasonable way, but inbestbx a yobit gives us more options.

• +1 1

In my opinion, investing in the top 10 cryptocurrencies is the best choice and has less risk when compared to investing in new coins, new coin projects have a high risk because we don't know whether the project will be successful or not, it could even be a scam. For this reason, choosing the right investment is very important so that there are no losses.

• +4 1