What is your biggest loss ever in a trade ? - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
majd94

What is your biggest loss ever in a trade ?

After my trading experience, I want to tell you that trading is one of the most dangerous types of profit from the Internet. If you do not have extensive experience in trading, I do not advise you to put in a single dollar because you will inevitably lose it
Before entering the world of trading, you must develop strategies and try them on the demo account, and you must study trading for years before entering this world and the ideal amount to enter into trading is $ 100, but the higher your balance, the greater your chance of winning.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Recently I made a big loss due to a robot mistake. We should not do a thorough examination of any place before trading it. Friends, we should never trust two robots or else we will also have to bear the loss. There are also robots from ghosts that can benefit us, but most of the time they only harm us. We must trust and make an exception for trading anywhere, not on robots. We must trust ourselves. We can achieve success in any business due to our hard work. If we have knowledge skills then we will surely be able to achieve success. We can not succeed in any online business by trusting someone else.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My biggest loss in a trade is that I can’t raise my capital or if.  And business will never improve if we don't keep staff management good.  My biggest loss in this business is not working according to my plan.  And not being able to control the situation is a loss.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 8/10/2020 at 5:42, majd94 said:

Después de mi experiencia comercial, quiero decirles que el comercio es uno de los tipos de ganancias más peligrosos de Internet. Si no tienes una amplia experiencia en trading, no te aconsejo que pongas un solo dólar porque inevitablemente lo perderás
Antes de entrar al mundo del trading, debes desarrollar estrategias y probarlas en la cuenta demo, y debes estudiar comerciando durante años antes de ingresar a este mundo y la cantidad ideal para ingresar al comercio es de $ 100, pero cuanto mayor sea su saldo, mayores serán sus posibilidades de ganar.

$ 100 to start forex for many can be a lot of money, there are brokers that allow less than that and with that we do not risk a lot of money, another important point is that if you have a $ 100 account, the losses per operation should not be more than $ 5

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I have lost a lot more but in  atrede i have lost more than a hundred dollars in a trade though i have recoverd it but a lose is a lose

• +3 1

On 13/10/2020 at 15:03, Leo72ar said:

¡Hola! ¿Cómo estás? Dejando a un lado los montos, que para cada uno será un valor importante perder su capital, he realizado operaciones en las que he perdido el 100% invertido. ¡Saludos!

If you have lost 100% of the capital it is because you do not have good risk management, just that

• -1 1
  • +3 1

My biggest loss in forex market is 149$ in XAU trade recently when i create new order on gold pair then after that i am busy in my office duty and forgot to check the trade and when i free from my duty then check the trade show 149$ loss in this trade and then quickly close my trade.

On 10/8/2020 at 11:42 AM, majd94 said:

After my trading experience, I want to tell you that trading is one of the most dangerous types of profit from the Internet. If you do not have extensive experience in trading, I do not advise you to put in a single dollar because you will inevitably lose it
Before entering the world of trading, you must develop strategies and try them on the demo account, and you must study trading for years before entering this world and the ideal amount to enter into trading is $ 100, but the higher your balance, the greater your chance of winning.

You are right mate your advice is noted and just to share my experience I lost about $30 dollars in Forex trading at my early stages because I lacked much knowledge  by then and I didn't have any strategy but trading with lucky only,making trades with no special analysis and in the end I got nocked down but now I acquired some enough knowledge in this businesses and at least I see no chance of blowing my balance again.

• +1 1

The rule for a bussines is that don't put your all eggs in one basket mean you need to invest your money in different bussines not in one bussines because chances of loss becomes greater. So,investment should be  in different firms. 

My lost was loogsbook.

• +2 1

The biggest loss for me was in Forex almost $ 60,
It was a deal on gold, which is highly liquid and has a very wide range of movement,
I advise everyone on the same points in terms of learning and experimenting with demo accounts, then entering with a small capital of up to $ 100.

• +1 1

I have loosing so much money in previously days but yesterday I was really confused when I was lost $375 in a single day within the forex market. 

• +1 1

On 10/8/2020 at 10:42 AM, majd94 said:

Yes I agree with you. Trading is the most dangerous business both online and physical, even with proper knowledge about trading lose is inevitable but the lose will depends how knowledgeable you are in the field trading. It is always advice for someone to have proper knowledge or information about the new steps is about to take, with this proper knowledge or information the chances of losing will be low compare to someone who doesn't have any knowledge or information. 

• +2 1

I am not a trader but the biggest loss ever is the talk token that I have invested in the investbox of yobit exchange and they are always droping in the market and I am not sure when and how it will be increased in the rate.

Oh, my dear, I have lost again and again, and i am estimated to have lost approximately US$100, because I do not have enough experience, but later I gained experience and learned well, now my losses are few and my profits are great, it is really wonderful. 

• +4 1

yes my friend ur right first we should complete knowledge about the platform in which we want to start trade if have then start if not then learn more about if never invest or start with beginner a professional trader just can get a good reward from online trading market 

• +3 1

One of my biggest losses in trading was recently with a TSLA trade, the truth is that this was the trade that made me realize the mistakes I had been making, the trade made me burn my account. It was a trade in which I lost $200. All this led me to improve my trading because that's how this world is, from mistakes we learn and move forward, we can not stay there.

• +3 1

Today I want to tell you the advantages and disadvantages of trading as a expert . Loss in trading is the foundation of profit . But the business should not leave because of the loss . loss and benefit is part of trade . I have also done a lot of damage in trading. But never gave up . Today I count in big trders of the world .