Discuss one rule on Cryptotalk - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AAYAN

Discuss one rule on Cryptotalk

On 12/20/2019 at 8:15 AM, AAYAN said:

Copy-paste without reference to the source is prohibited.This is one of rules posting Cryptotalk. I donot understand this rule, its mean copy paste allow? Otherwise its mean another thing. 

Hey mate, copy paste is not allow in this forum, if anyone copy from others post and comment they will banned for 180 day's. Others important rules is not to use multiple account in one device or one ip address.

Copy and past I send absolutely prohibits since it’s not your proper idea, and that will generate some spamming content which is against the forum rules.

Copy paste its like taking risk. Its better to write your own posts for anything that you know about crypto or trading and you can write post to ask something that you need to know. But copy and pasting i dont suggest it.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

Well i will say follow the crypto rules. It is important thing. Because if you want to make good post and stay at crypto the you have to follow the crypto rules. By following we can write good post     

Actually cryptotalk rules is very important for us. If we break this forum rules then we can earn more money. For this reason we need to follow this forum rules

Every person who copies and paste will be banned because this matter is considered a literary theft and it is against the rules and you can avoid it if you write a post and put the source link in this way you will be safe

nMvFbuZ_gpeg.51c16eda8c8ae38c7b75b229d1556650.png.7904e04863332416c6e37085238e07cb.png

If you copy a news article or article from another forum or website, you must mention the source that you used as copyright in order not to be exposed to a warning point

THINK POSITIVE

In this organization, we want to follow a few basic principles, check and read the policies published by our administration so that we can not post issues so that one can be deleted.  And can be erased in Venice.

This is the must rule that you must follow, if you violated this rules you might be suspended from the forum for a very long time.

Copy-paste without reference to the source is prohibited.This is one of rules posting Cryptotalk. I donot understand this rule, its mean copy paste allow? Otherwise its mean another thing. 

If anyone do copy any article and post here they have to give reference link otherwise they will be banned in this forum. So when you copy any post or content in the internet you have to give reference link in your content.

Using multiple accounts that connected in one device is not allowed  here. 

Using multiple accounts with one IP address is strictly prohibited here and you will be banned immidiately  by the admin. So avoid doing this prohibition.

Using copy and paste tools without any tired This is prohibited in the forum rules and the administrator will block you because this does not belong to your content.So be sure to stay away from these tricks.

cryptotalk forum has very strong rules for pasting copy. Those who are here will copy and paste them without warning and have been banned for 6 months. This forum does not allow copy paste. So you can't do it.

22 hours ago, Crypto lover* said:

You can take a particular idea and translate it and put it in your own way. But copies of someone is not allowed, and may be banned. be careful! 

I think that's what he said. In my opinion with the many posts that he has done and has a lot of useful react he knows that copy-paste is prohibited in this forum.

That's true. Copying post of other people are prohibited here because they want us to learn more thing about crypto currency and not just copy and pasting post because of the pay per post system. Also don't forget the other rules of this forum, you could find it at 'about forum' section. 

No my friend copy and paste is not allow here, you will get banned if you do it, you have to share something for opinion or your experience, or your knowledge, this what you have to do. But if you copy paste you broke the rules.

On 12/20/2019 at 9:15 AM, AAYAN said:

It marketing you are by the way welcome t share new ideas words crypto that you buy anywhere, bt you should rejected to us.

On 2/27/2020 at 10:12 AM, karim20 said:

It is necessary to rely on copying and pasting, this is not legal. Publish in your own way. Everything is available. Follow the laws of a forum to reach your goal, or a forum will block you.

Yes it is illegal if you are caught you will either be suspended or be out of the forum, i.e you are banned.

The rules is mean that you cant copy here but if you want to show something about anything from another source then you can share thr link here with reference...

One of the as a rule key law of cryptotalk is one cannot replicate paste any other persons criticism in the interpretation box. He has to frame his own up comment.

No my brother it's mean that you are not allowed to copy and paste someone post or comments you can make it our mind then you will post otherwise if you copy someone post so your account will be banned. 

The Cryptotalk forum has very strict rules for pasting copy. You do not copy the post from the cryptotalk. This forum does not allow copy paste. So you can't do it.

On 12/20/2019 at 10:54 PM, Migo said:

Copy and paste is illegal, there is no specific copy/paste allowed in this forum, just I think if copied a link for some site then this is legal because I did it many times but they didn't say anything about it to me, in short I can confirm that copy/paste is prohibited 

Yes i think if copied a link for some site then this is legal because  i did it many times but they did not  say anything about  it to me , in short i can confirm that copy paste is prohibited , it means you are always  welcome sharenew ideas about crypto .

Hey mate, if you want to share something you watch internet snd you want to share the article here this forum than you have share reference link that means you have to add source link of the article.    

for me the main rules should be that new members go through the guidelines section so that they can get some help about the Campion also this should follow the rules and regulations of this campaign to be a member of this committee for a longer period and also they can some good amount of money only by giving time to this Campion as well as their getting knowledge without any fee.