Discuss one rule on Cryptotalk - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AAYAN

Discuss one rule on Cryptotalk

there are two types of copying and pasting here ! if you are copying a fact so you have to tell us about the source ! and this is not against the rules here ! but if you are copying someone comments ! your account will banned easily !

On 12/20/2019 at 10:54 PM, Migo said:

Copy and paste is illegal, there is no specific copy/paste allowed in this forum, just I think if copied a link for some site then this is legal because I did it many times but they didn't say anything about it to me, in short I can confirm that copy/paste is prohibited 

I am agree with you and your opinion i have same opinion like you i can confirm that copy is prohibited

On 2/12/2020 at 9:31 PM, Balimovic said:

One cannot repeat a comment on same post or else it will make no point that is invalid

And also if anyone is repeating same comment in the same topic that is another violation of the forum rules and that can make the user lose his account. 

Maybe there are many rules on cryptotalk,but I don't know what is that. I just know what crypto talk means and it means copy paste allow 

Simply put, this means that transferring and pasting information or news without the source link or your thoughts is forbidden and you will receive a point of judgment if you do that, well.

On 12/20/2019 at 3:51 AM, palalu said:

I usually copy-paste from translate and rearrange them, but I'm surprised sometimes my posts have white or gray blocks like copy-paste from other websites😑

Yeah its against the rules of this great platform 

To my understanding you're expected to bring out something which isn't copied from any source 

The one I will talk about is plagiarism and I thinks its against the rules here and users should stay away from them if you want to be active on this forum 

On 2/6/2020 at 6:09 PM, Jack Lee Rose said:

Hi i m agree with you we need to follow in this group we should check and read the rules that was posted by the admin i m very happy to use this forum because i have a learn a lot from here.

yep, if we don't obey the rules we will get a warning in the form of warning points or worse, that is, our account is banned.

On 2/7/2020 at 9:37 PM, Baqi1122 said:

Yes I have read your post and it is surprised sometimes I think copy paste is not good we Should write with your own words and it will better for us thank you.

yes, I am. I only use translate whether my words are true or not and check it Grammarly to avoid miscommunication

On 2/12/2020 at 8:38 PM, Nickibae said:

The rule I think is also important is don't copy and paste as a newbie before replying to posts I do a quick research before

I agree with your opinion that even the rules must be strictly followed and there must be no copy and paste as a beginner because it is strictly forbidden in these rules so make a useful post so that many people see better and admire the results of your post.

On 2/9/2020 at 7:21 PM, Baqi1122 said:

Yes you are right copy paste is not good we do not copy paste others posts it's not better for us make ours posts it will better for us .

wait a minute. I think you have quoted my post and answered with the same answer. Hopefully, you don't do it again or I'll report your account.

On 12/20/2019 at 10:15 AM, AAYAN said:

Copy-paste without reference to the source is prohibited.This is one of rules posting Cryptotalk. I donot understand this rule, its mean copy paste allow? Otherwise its mean another thing. 

I really think that copy pasting here is technically illegal and punishable by administrator, but if there's no link to the accused copy paste, maybe it couln't be ban immediately.

On 2/16/2020 at 9:25 AM, Fateemamx said:

We should not include ourselves in copy and paste of others comments and we should be mindful of our post, we should not abuse each other 

That is and important rules that the forum is having problem from some members for duplicating content in the forum. 

Copy-paste without reference to the source is prohibited.This is one of rules posting Cryptotalk. I donot understand this rule, its mean copy paste allow? Otherwise its mean another thing. 

It means you need to note the original author of the post when you copy it. Like what im doing now, i copied your post but your name is noted as the original poster, this applies not only for post copied in cryptotalk but from other websites as well.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

Copy paste is strictly prohibited on this forum. If you have to copy, you should change the sentence and give the reference where you got this. 

Yes many rules as we see in this forum are applied. I talk about multiple account rule. If we use 2 accounts on one devices thats means multiple accounts and they bannes our both accounts for multiple account reason.

Yes thanks for informing us the copy of topics is not allowed because that mean of limits of ideas

On 2/13/2020 at 3:15 AM, belkorchi said:

uiguighjfghguihukhhuifhjgfghfhjyughyujfhjfhjgjkghjkghjkjkjkghjk

wait, what? You will get into trouble if you make spam in this forum. You should think first before making a post

Copy paste some important details and always add the source link,  And also don't always post copy paste much better if this thru our own knowledge. 

Copying and pasting is totally unacceptable because the forum needs new written and well-coordinated topics and not just the transfer of the article without any effort or fatigue and we can mention the source from which we took the information

nMvFbuZ.png.51c16eda8c8ae38c7b75b229d1556650.png.ee66017c2e132a0f42927cc7a11b63b4.png

The primary rule on cryptotalk is not to do useless content, think what you writing

The primary rule on cryptotalk is not to do useless content, think what you writing

i want to discuss a rule of this site.here most important rule is ,you can not do create multiple account.if you create multiple account your account will be banned or suspended.so be careful about this rule.

I understood this rule the way that if you use someone's words in your post then those words should be typed in the correct form. That means you should to put all necessary signs ( : and "...") and also there should be the link for the source. 

First of all, I want to say, new to cryptocurrency. So, I agree that the general rule of cryptocurrency, opinion crypto talc, is that org is not a zero-quality post in forum number one, which, we think, should ensure constructive post discussion. But if anyone knows the question, then you must tell me if I can see my mistakes and learn. Thanks to the administration

You can copy paste a topic as long as you have your own input in the discussion and you can post the reference where you got the source, if you are not going to do that it's like owning the topic that you copy paste.

On 2/16/2020 at 12:50 AM, Deity said:

Yeah its against the rules of this great platform 

To my understanding you're expected to bring out something which isn't copied from any source 

The one I will talk about is plagiarism and I thinks its against the rules here and users should stay away from them if you want to be active on this forum 

I know that copy-paste without source and plagiarism is strictly prohibited in this forum, so I made my own sentences and translated using online translators.