Discuss one rule on Cryptotalk - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AAYAN

Discuss one rule on Cryptotalk

Copy-paste without reference to the source is prohibited.This is one of rules posting Cryptotalk. I donot understand this rule, its mean copy paste allow? Otherwise its mean another thing. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

I usually copy-paste from translate and rearrange them, but I'm surprised sometimes my posts have white or gray blocks like copy-paste from other websites😑

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, AAYAN said:

Copy-paste without reference to the source is prohibited.

It's already stated. You just need comprehension.

Copy-pasting article is allowed, but you should have link to the actual source to credit the original author.

Also, when doing such act, it's much better to give also your personal insight/opinion regarding the article.

Spamming the forum with copy-pasted material won't do any good.

• +1 1

You need to add your link source because that is not your content, even you write again but if have the same meaning what the different. No warning point because add link sources just try to take responsibility about our activity, that's it.

• +5 1

Copy paste content is not promoted on this form .You can use material of article and turn it in to a new content and delivery to form member with base source of article mention in topic for farther details.It is allowed on form.But it would be best if Members start creating genuine content for form.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.6a90721f8f7c5e28b078271832fcd5d1.png

Copy and paste is illegal, there is no specific copy/paste allowed in this forum, just I think if copied a link for some site then this is legal because I did it many times but they didn't say anything about it to me, in short I can confirm that copy/paste is prohibited 

Copy paste or plagiarism is not allowed in this forum, because members who are doing copy paste might banned. so for those new members always read the rules first before doing some actions.

On 12/20/2019 at 5:15 AM, AAYAN said:

Copy-paste without reference to the source is prohibited.This is one of rules posting Cryptotalk. I donot understand this rule, its mean copy paste allow? Otherwise its mean another thing. 

it means you can copy an article that you thing people need to see or if its a big news that people should pay attention to, but this shouldnt be done for every single news you see about crypto.

copy paste is not allowed in this forum .when we make a new post here we can not copy the old post that means that.and in comments we write with our hands not paste in comments.

Forum need original idea and suggestion from you, besides that copy paste will not increase your performance in many thing. Source link need to give us information about who has the real content, the credit is for him not you. Last thing is imagine if copy paste allowed without source link, this forum will look's like garbage, many member with highest spam in the world.

On 12/20/2019 at 9:01 AM, PiroSense said:

It's already stated. You just need comprehension.

Copy-pasting article is allowed, but you should have link to the actual source to credit the original author.

Also, when doing such act, it's much better to give also your personal insight/opinion regarding the article.

Spamming the forum with copy-pasted material won't do any good.

Plz tell me about this

16 minutes ago, Lahiru said:

Plz tell me about this

First off, read the General Rules here: https://cryptotalk.org/topic/207-general-rules-of-cryptotalkorg-forum-official/

What I meant on the quoted comment of mine is, copy-paste is allowed as long as:

• You provide the link to the original article.
  • You provide additional content/information related to the article you used.
  • +5 1

You cant copy paste a post here in forum that what its mean because you are simply copying the content of others but copy-paste of article is allowed as long as you included the link in your content but make sure that the link you include is safe and doesn't contain a referral or any advertising program to avoid being reported or giving warning point by the moderators

• +1 1

On 12/20/2019 at 7:45 AM, AAYAN said:

Prohibated means bro 🙂 that you can doing copy paste work here if u done then admin detect you and you may be recive warning point after warning point your account is banned .

• +1 1

IMG_20200426_154711_635.jpg.39dc9c59c05e51dbab223fda6a361376.jpg

It does mean you can copy posting the articles but there is a link provided to avoid the plagiarising and it was a crime actually. Additional, you can't copy post of someone content on this forum because it was prohibited.

Copy and paste in not allowed, especially the title, even if you quote a content from another source, explain to us a little on what you got from that content.

On 12/20/2019 at 9:15 AM, AAYAN said:

If you want to be safe don't break the rule. Taking someone else post is piracy and that is not good for the forum. I heard in some forums you will get a permanent ban.

It means you are always welcome t share new ideas about crypto that you find anywhere, bt you should refer to us.

• Useful or interesting 1

the maxim is when we write articles that copy articles from other websites, we must include the source so that everyone believes. if not, we will look like crap and spam here. for example you have interesting news from the crypto world, then you will write the article along with the date, day, and also the source of the news you got earlier.

On 12/20/2019 at 10:15 AM, AAYAN said:

Meaning,any contents that came from other writer or article online is allowed but you should input also the reference link,but copying comments or pist from other members are not allowed 

copy paste of something is not allowed totally.but some times you may share some quotations that you should share the link inside your post but not totally copy paste

One of the most important  thing is what people write down in here,its customize by them what they want to say actually.copying paste is disallowed here,so many people drop here many post.      

According to my understanding, copy paste is allowed but make sure the reference is there. But for me it can be rewrite to your own understanding to comprehend by yourself and other users.

On 12/20/2019 at 10:20 AM, Tanmay Parab said:

Prohibited means it's restricted , so it means copy - paste are not allowed on this forum , so yeah if one do copy-paste other's content then his or her account will get banned , so yeah it's better to go with the original content of ours , and yeah posting original content really carries a lot of fun

In crypto talk you must post using at least 100 characters for your poat to be counted. If you have posted having less than 100 characters your post will not be counted. Your effort will be put into vain. That is why posters are encourage to follow the rules.

3 hours ago, Interface User said:

According to my understanding, copy paste is allowed but make sure the reference is there. But for me it can be rewrite to your own understanding to comprehend by yourself and other users.

Copy and paste the other post is not a good idea and it is totally against the rules of the forum so the all users need to keep away their self from copy / paste.