Have A Reason For Every Trade - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Miladelpo

Have A Reason For Every Trade

Certainly, the whales can wait and it seems to me that the whales begin trading precisely together with each other. This leads to the fact that the price of cryptocurrencies begins to rise.

Trading is inevitable a high risk way of attempting to earning a profit and therefore it makes sense that the loss of one party in trading would be the profit of another party as we all make our own individual decisions in trading. This is why it is important to know the basis of why you are making each trade and whether that trade is backed up by financial and theoretical evidence and market trends. This will make your trades more profitable and tell you when to trade and when not to trade.

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

The words are very logical and true, because small fish do not always have to feed whales, and for this we must not take any step at all, wait for the appropriate opportunities for us and never risk our money. Thank you for this post.

Very good point, inter in trading without plans or goals its just like starting business and you don't know why you started that business. If you will know why your trading it will be better for you because you will do it serious and with a lot power.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 12/20/2019 at 4:02 PM, Luv4me said:

Not all traders are profitable actually, they gamble with the market, Because each of their trade, doesn't have a plan or strategy

Indeed and some of them loss the gambling and currently don't have enough money to play. They loss from their own will because on lack of strategies and plans. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 2/8/2020 at 9:26 PM, theghostm1 said:

Yes, true, it is not possible to rely 100% on a certain expectation or analysis. But trading or working under the shadow of these people I think this thing that loves to master.

Be careful in trading, don't fall into the whale trap by becoming FOMO. We must diligently conduct market analysis to know when is the right time to enter the market. I like trading to create capital but I take care of transactions regularly, I rarely make daily transactions but containers can make a lot of money because of the responsibility of regular long-term transactions.

• +3 1

On 2/1/2020 at 1:29 AM, Sajib Chakroborty said:

Yes of course why not I have a reason for every trade because without any reason I don't like to trade. I think trading is the best way to earn money from cryptocurrency.

Take advantage of signals, charts, wax lights to do well. Investing alternate features involves considerate income, but arranging it is really hard in particular. That is why people now trade with Bitcoin. In my opinion Yobit is one of the best exchanges.

On 2/10/2020 at 9:10 PM, Nosrat78 said:

They wash their accounts so be careful and trade on the basis of a clear trend. Many of our traders open trade without a good plan behind their business and the market turns around its tendency and does a lot of damage to them

All dealers have to carry out a lot of reading and market movement data, but one is not constrained by fear of losing or reversing the market. so they moved from naming to investors, so that their names became gamblers regardless of losing money.

Of course you should never trade just becuase someone else told you that's what you should do. Do your own research and find out if what you want to do is alright 

On 3/20/2020 at 11:33 AM, Avais.mf said:

If your not going to rush into the water then how will to go for the trade. In my opinion just go to the slowly without awakening such whales as to trade in small parts rather than having a huge deal. 

we must not take any steps, wait for the right opportunities for us and never risk our money. If you will know why your trading will be better for you because you will do it seriously and with a lot of power.

You could have reasons, but your reasons could just not be right, but they might think they are. It is better to note that circumstances changes all the time.

Very briefly, you must enter into circulation and you are sure and confident of yourself, and you also have sufficient knowledge to enable you to circulate, and if you lose something, this does not mean that you are a failed person but rather try again while you are aware of the mistake that you did in the past.

Edited by Maroua
  • +2 1

On 4/1/2020 at 7:28 AM, Mrpassion said:

The reason is to make profit that is all what bring us into trading and that is why you take a trade because you think it will be profitable

The reason for making unnecessary risk is also to get profit, whatever we do we must never lose ourselves.

Edited by teminalibug

On 4/1/2020 at 9:07 AM, blacksmith101 said:

correct, many gamblers thinks that they are professional trader by placing a random trade without proper analysis.

It is better to just go gamble ion rel gambling g sites in that case, there you could have more lucky and more earnings if not loses..

On 2/6/2020 at 1:24 AM, iloveyobit said:

The content that I considered in your topic is very important, the trader should not allow his feelings to overcome it, but I did not understand what the title related to the topic.

I have no reason for every transaction because there's no reason I don't want to trade. I think trading is the best way to make money from cryptocurrencies. due to Bitcoin price increasing over time. On the one hand I am really happy Bitcoin can rise again. So I just kept my Bitcoin more than I traded with the wrong money.

23 hours ago, phizusiki said:

I have no reason for every transaction because there's no reason I don't want to trade. I think trading is the best way to make money from cryptocurrencies. due to Bitcoin price increasing over time. On the one hand I am really happy Bitcoin can rise again. So I just kept my Bitcoin more than I traded with the wrong money.

I am sorry, but I think that the quality of your response is poor and does not rise to the level of the forum, I hope that you try to increase the quality of posts and responses in the coming times.. 

You must learn the analysis yourself, and this in order to obtain reliable and good results and do not follow others because most of them are not expert in this

Life is great and enjoy it

Trading is not a simple thing, it seems simple and easy, but to make a consistent profit or a long term running profit, you must learn how to trade, trading doesn't actaully mean picking a coin at dump, and buying in bulks and selling when it hits the market, trading is something more, learning about coins, it's history, formation and investing on it, if you see it's potential in the days to come, so trading needs a long term dedication, and proper planning, and knowledge on the particular subject or matter.

Choosing entering positions is much easier than choosing exiting points because the starting point is always clear on the curve but the second position should be predicted carefully. Trading with a clear reason means to choose a position which is very probable to be followed by a price rise. If you think there is a possibility that your position could lead to a price fall, don't enter it. If determining positions is really hard for you, forget about analysis and only join the market when the prices have hit the bottom.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/19/2019 at 10:31 PM, Miladelpo said:

sometimes it is better to do nothing instead of jumping into the rushing water and exposing yourself to substantial losses. There are days when you only keep your profits by not trading at all.

What do you say including one of the trading management, there is no guarantee that traders who entry the market every day get a profit, but instead, traders who entry the market based on the right moment even though not entry every day the guarantee will get a profit.

The above management can be done if trading with careful analysis is not in a hurry.

Edited by ayatoslaw

On 2/15/2020 at 4:17 PM, Basel098 said:

There is no good reason to trade. You should read the data in earnest and enter the deal as a kind of trade, not for fun

All dealers have to carry out a lot of reading and market movement data, but one is not constrained by fear of losing or reversing the market. so they moved from naming to investors, so that their names became gamblers regardless of losing money.

This is absolutely true, the world of trading is not a place for the weak, everyone must be able to do what he does and know where to put his money so that he does not fall into the nets of these big whales.

Stock charts are a direct reflection of the psychology of trading. All Japanese candles with shadows and spikes on the charts — there are emotional outbursts from the crowd. Also, inflating financial bubbles in the stock market and their further collapses are also directly related to psychology.

• Useful or interesting 1

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

Yes you are right and we have to see flectuation it means that we have to notice  the portfolio for a time and then pridict that at the next moment what's going to happen .

• +3 1