On line job after crypto rejected is ... - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

On line job after crypto rejected is ...

There is number of ways to earn money online but i will be a free lancer like recruiting employees online or typing in excel 

The best thing to do after crypto rejected is doing some local online works like working on fiverr and freelancer. These are the wonderful markets for online jobs. 

there are huge opportunities on internet to earn online. Freelancing is a major part of it. also their are several ways to earn online.

You can learn from them, cryptocurrency will be accepted and legalized and the job will be available for all to enroll

For me, there is no job if encryption is banned all over the world, especially in terms of internet access, so my life will change for the worse

On 12/19/2019 at 9:14 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I see many people stay with crypto even red market still running, the solution only cut loss or wait. Let's try to think out of the box, if finally crypto rejected by all country and use it is illegal, what on line ( not off line ) job will taken by you?. Just want to know the famous answer from all member, maybe someday I can learn something from them.

In the remote case that this happened, there are many ways to make a living on the net, but the jobs that i would choose, have to be affiliate marketing and as a freelancer.

If earning in crypto is not possible, then I will post content in youtube and monetize my channel. I can also take freelance work in fiverr, like encoding. 

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

We are in the world digital where anybody can be in others countries without borders and in seconds, so is the same things happens with cryptocurrency use, is impossible to stop people using it in market trade or any other things, because there are many tools to use to connect in other countries from our country.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I dont think we can earn money online with crypto only! There are many ways to earn money online including blogging, affiliate programs, product vendor, freelancing jobs and many more. So we can steal earn online though we will be affected somehow.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 12/19/2019 at 8:14 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

I see many people stay with crypto even red market still running, the solution only cut loss or wait. Let's try to think out of the box, if finally crypto rejected by all country and use it is illegal, what on line ( not off line ) job will taken by you?. Just want to know the famous answer from all member, maybe someday I can learn something from them.

There are thousands of options available on the internet to earn money other than crypto currencues. I will do freelancing using my abilities. And also forex trading can be a good way to earn.

On 12/19/2019 at 9:14 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

In this world now there is a high competition on job sector. Also we can see online sector there is also high competition. But crypto is new product. That's why there is no massive competition.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

If crypto banning of every single one countries at that time I'm gonna discover a charge or in online jobs perhaps like typing captchas or virtual assistant, near are countless online jobs you bottle uncover it in freelancers location or upwork site.

If you will play positively with the situations and if you have better strategy then you can easily  cover up the negative situations of the market also sometimes holding of your coins is also a beneficial strategies while seeing the market.

On 3/1/2020 at 8:58 PM, Najnin mily said:

Crypto currency is a great opportunity for online job and earn some coin . If the crypto currency deleted i can't job with that .

Yes indeed, there are some possibilities for online job and it helps People earn some profit. As you above mentioned, if this world will delete, it will get a bit hard to find other job, that is why it is so easier than other jobs.

1 hour ago, JOSH ALEN said:

There are no condition i have ever seen that Crypto can be rejected by all countries in the world. well you can said that some countries are rejected the crytpocurrencies  ,but think Cryptos users and fan are huge and alternative way the will be find .

Yes of course as you mentioned every user will find the best way about that. More than that l don't think so crypto can be rejected by all countries, it seems impossible.

If crypto currencies are not time-honored throughout the world, incontestably here are at a standstill many other types of go to work that will be existent and be created. every part of be capable of not be predicted fittingly as every hindrance will tolerate a solution.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Crypto job is beneficial and a way to get income. Only wicked national will let their citizen not to use cryptocurrencies. It can not be banned. 

I don't think crypto will be rejected soon,as it became more popular now,though you are right,crypto can be used illegal,but still there are plenty of people who trust on it that's why crypto will get attention as we build technologies.

On 12/19/2019 at 11:14 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

what on line ( not off line ) job will taken by you?.

Making it illegal does not mean it can survive. Exchanges could operate without government's intervention. They could operate anonymously, and could just deposit you fiat using their ways for them to stay undetected for any relation to Cryptocurrencies.

Same idea applies for online jobs. And with it becoming illegal, the demand might increase, as well as the price.

That is why we should not rely on one source of income online because anything can happen at anytime so if such happened you have another way if earning not to panic and confusing 

For example, I was engaged in earning money in the network for 2 years before cryptocurrency. I think you will need to rebuild and gain experience to work in a different field.

Crypto can't be stoppes from anybody but they can reduce the wild of it from time to time that is all.

I was trying to understand the same, what to do, what are the best methods to earn online and how to do so so its important for me to really be sure of what am doing but the best of everything is going to be well followed the good thing about the crypto world , it recovers very fast 

I will trade and make alot of btc as o can it is the future the bright one we can't wait and say why would not i do that and regret.

Edited by Ali_hmwi
Bad grammar that is all .

On 2/7/2020 at 3:18 PM, germanking2 said:

Working with cryptocurrencies is feeding many people in the world. I am sure it will be maintained for a long time and the regulations that apply will affect it, but there will always be alternatives to earn income in the crypto world.

i will use it because it offers me a lot and i'm able to now not stand beside the banks and governments that want to control us