On line job after crypto rejected is ... - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

On line job after crypto rejected is ...

There have so many online jobs if crypto is rejected, but those jobs is need seriously investment, one of this jobs is forex trading which you need to start at least with $1000.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 12/19/2019 at 5:14 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

I see many people stay with crypto even red market still running

The reason many people stay in red is because of this that we were expecting and hoping for. Prices are rising again for Bitcoin and even altcoin holders that bought very high are hoping to see another chance and not have any loss after years of holding. But I agree investments must have an exit before they go down 95% and I didn't hold a lot coins either for years.

Edited by kryptonick
  • +1 1

On 12/19/2019 at 8:52 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Although crypto is illegal by law around the world, I do not think that the use of crypto can be stopped, it can be used, because crypto is an online currency.

Bro cryptocurrencies are banned in many countries and their banks don't allow cryptocurrencies if you use cryptocurrencies their is a chance you got arrested for that . They think if cryptocurrencies got allow in their countries so their will be money laundering through it . 

On 11/16/2020 at 4:52 PM, sarahyes said:

@BinfahdCertainly ... keep in mind that there are countries that deal with cryptocurrencies as a crime .... it is our duty as users of these currencies to change ... and try to improve the image ... I think that this duty falls on our shoulders ...

Yeah that's true, many countries that take cryptocurrency as a crime is simply because of how scammers attack the industry, they feel not transparent and not reliable, so we need to change their perspectives and make them believe is a true and reliable project

El 19/12/2019 a las 11:14, nicolas1234789 dijo:

Veo que muchas personas se quedan con las criptomonedas, incluso el mercado rojo sigue funcionando, la solución solo reduce las pérdidas o espera. Intentemos pensar fuera de la caja, si finalmente la criptografía rechazada por todos los países y su uso es ilegal, ¿qué trabajo en línea (no fuera de línea) tomará usted? Solo quiero saber la famosa respuesta de todos los miembros, tal vez algún día pueda aprender algo de ellos.

It can happen but currently the use of the blockchain is becoming more influential every day, and even more so in this pandemic, which leads us to a single conclusion, it should be accepted as a means of payment since it is frequently used and people will have much better profit than with traditional banks.

I choose cryptotalk to be my second source of income because of it transparency, opportunities, accessibility and benefit that it offer even without cryptotalk there are many site that pays for advertisment and other stuff like that but let be sincere crypto is here to stay and is the future!

On 12/19/2019 at 11:14 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I see many people stay with crypto even red market still running, the solution only cut loss or wait. Let's try to think out of the box, if finally crypto rejected by all country and use it is illegal, what on line ( not off line ) job will taken by you?. Just want to know the famous answer from all member, maybe someday I can learn something from them.

The truth is yours is a good point, but you cannot stop an advance that has already been achieved with respect to the years without doubts that we are not with 3 years ago we are a little more progress with respect to that issue.

Only God know online work that will be more benefit and more profitable as crypto when it has rejected, but our prayers is that the crypto should lead us a little bit longer.

You need to wait when the crypto currency market in red zone. For my point of view you should trade when the green candles prevail in the crypto market. 

I do not think that crypto is illegal in most of the countries, they just do not use it as a legal form of payment, but you can exchange them to cash through localbitcoins.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/19/2019 at 5:52 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Although crypto is illegal by law around the world, I do not think that the use of crypto can be stopped, it can be used, because crypto is an online currency.

I am not think you are correct. It is illegal only in very few places and not around the world. In fact it is legal around most of the world. And you were not answer the question about what job you can take. In my opinion a good job in online world is to be a developer and have create a dapp in the ethereum or eos, tron and if it is good it will have people use it immediately.

• +3 1

Not in all countries cryptocurrencies are illegal in most of the country they can already use cryptocurrencies without any problem, there are very few countries that cannot use cryptocurrencies and I see it impossible for them to make cryptocurrencies illegal in the world that is why they never  work online will end because online work is one of the best, most paid.

• +1 1

Your question is against the reality that the countries that reject cryptocurrencies are the ones that will soon use them, and the opposite will not happen
I personally do not know which country has allowed Bitcoin and then rejected it
If you know one of these countries, please tell me about it

On 12/19/2019 at 8:14 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

I see many people stay with crypto even red market still running, the solution only cut loss or wait. Let's try to think out of the box, if finally crypto rejected by all country and use it is illegal, what on line ( not off line ) job will taken by you?. Just want to know the famous answer from all member, maybe someday I can learn something from them.

Dear crpto at still banned in some countries and their people want to use it but can't so I think it should be legs all around because it is really a good website and every one want to earn through it and I think cryoto is really a very good website and I learn so many things from I and also earning a good income through it so I really like it.

It is not possible that countries will not adopt the digital currency project, France has created a digital copy of its currency, and I think that the rest of the countries will follow it, but it takes some time, as countries do not take their decisions so quickly.

• +3 1

Not accepting cryptocurrencies by many countries and preventing people from dealing with them will greatly affect them, especially since the field is still new and not all its flaws have appeared.

It is difficult for cryptocurrencies to become illegal all over the world, because it is very difficult to ban them, so I think that crypto-dependent jobs will continue to increase more and more. 
Regarding your question, I think that making money with websites and apps is still a great alternative if you can't make money with cryptocurrencies. However, you will have to learn a lot, because it is not an easy way and it requires a lot of experience to succeed.

I want to tell you that I am very glad to work on this forum because when you to get the profit and invest your money in the trading you're quite the other jobs but one thing I want to tell you that you should to be careful about your investment and other activities on this form

Even if cryptocurrency is rejected or stopped now there are other opportunities online where you can earn, bit I believed in that cryptocurrency will not be rejected because it is an online market for digital exchange

Cryptocurrency have spread around the world, there are many sectors that have accept using cryptocurrency, and hopefully in the future  Crypto will be used anywhere around the world. 

I don't think every country will banned crypto and if they do that , if they do that crypto still will be alive but crypto usage will decrease. If that happened i can keep working on my online projects, i've a idea about different websites for my country and i can focus more to that.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear friend I think that the circle of cryptocurrencies will never be stopped and people invested in them because nowadays everything is digitalized and we need a digital currency to meet with this race so it will never be happened that cryptocurrencies will completely die.

I am very happy this member has left the forum as I remember reading more of his posts which were all like this one, negative and pessimistic. Also fud posts showing a person that hates cryptocurrencies. You deserve what you got, I hope you read this but we all made profit and you made nothing.

Well i don't think crypto will be completely stopped but if this happens there are many online jobs which can give you an additional earning. For example, You can survey over different things, you can be a freelancer or you can think about digital marketing. Its all are very good source for additional earning.

We have assign of occupations you can do on the web and If crypto restricting of by and large nations next I'm going to get familiar with a work or in online positions maybe like composing manual human tests or remote helper, here are scores of online positions you safeguard get hold of it in consultants find or upwork place

• +2 1