Is it safe to use YoBit in 2020? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BikashD98

Is it safe to use YoBit in 2020?

On 10/8/2020 at 5:47 AM, BikashD98 said:

The security of the trading platform should be a top priority for traders. Therefore, it is crucial that you learn about the security measures and reputation of the platform. Regarding security measures, YoBit has taken several measures to ensure the security of user information, including Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. YoBit also offers a 2-factor authentication function.

Previously, some users reported long waiting times for payouts, so YoBit has now improved their systems and all payouts are very fast. In case you can contact the telegram support, they will do their best to make sure that the process is faster. Irrespective of this, it is also advisable to take larger cryptocurrencies for payouts or the status of the wallet should be checked in advance.

It is a safe platform. I use it in order to preserve the money that I have earned and have been trading on it for a long time. It's good, and it is really safe and good.

• +1 1

Thanks for the clarification, the most important thing that distinguishes the platforms is that they should have a high level of protection in order to reassure investors that their money is saved so that transactions are piled up smoothly

• +4 1

Yes sure yobit has been working for a long time and it is safe and secure and there is no risk to use yobit for trade ot holding and also yobit had more options to make money and its has good volume and with taking a little bit risk you can make so profitable trades.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yobit is a Russian exchange house that has entered the American market, it is an exchange house with its attractions that have made it grow in this part of the world, it is a serious exchange house, and easy in its use, its transactions they are usually very fast. Yobit recommends a classified security level to avoid hacks. Yobit in general is a safe exchange this year and for 2021.

On 10/8/2020 at 5:47 AM, BikashD98 said:

The security of the trading platform should be a top priority for traders. Therefore, it is crucial that you learn about the security measures and reputation of the platform. Regarding security measures, YoBit has taken several measures to ensure the security of user information, including Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. YoBit also offers a 2-factor authentication function.

Previously, some users reported long waiting times for payouts, so YoBit has now improved their systems and all payouts are very fast. In case you can contact the telegram support, they will do their best to make sure that the process is faster. Irrespective of this, it is also advisable to take larger cryptocurrencies for payouts or the status of the wallet should be checked in advance.

Of course its still safe to use Yobit in 2020. If anything, its more trusted now than before. As Yobit grows in its customer base, they invest in more infrastructure, security updates, improve how the web page works, etc. Yobit is a good & safe exchange.

• +3 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

From my part of you I think yobit is the most secure platform are a wallet you can say. Any of the wallet cannot be hacked or scammed if you don't give any information to the scammer or any other person who want to hack your account if you will give some personal information to a person then what can the security system do. That's your fault if you give a personal information.

I have not heard about a single case that some person have not given some information or have not clicked on a link that has been given from the scammer.

Yeah, the security of the yobit is also good just like other exchanges, on which it offers 2 factors authentication, this feature is enough for you to have a secured account. Just make sure that you keep your account information, Failure of keeping this thing will result for big problems.

Sure, it is safe and secure to use Yobit exchange in this year 2020. Yobit has a good security system for their site and we should also keep our private information safe. 

This platform, youbit, has proven its credibility and security in all respects by saving personal information for members or by preserving profits and profits, but we also have to be careful about fraudsters and add a two-word confirmation to ensure more protection.

It is very safe to use yobit in 2020 because in addition to telling you the amounts of the posts, the payments and many other references, the security is also very good, so far I have not had any problems.

• +1 1

Yes, yobit is safe to use. Till now I have no problem while using it. Yobit provides good feature to everyone . Our earnings are safe and secure in it. 

• +2 1

Of course, each one must prevail on familiar with the platform in method to find out and see the straightforward system and laws through this platform you will study the whole lot and acquire amazing by operational on it gives you numerous great possessions that container be completely utilized

In terms of protection for the platform from hacking operations, the team in charge of it is a professional team We have seen how bots that had attacked the platform's servers were disabled recently As for the security of deposits and withdrawals for users, each process is sent a code to the email or to the device through the two-factor authentication feature if it is activated.

Yes,It is absolutely protected to utilize yobit in 2020 on the grounds that it is an intense and safe stage to make both venture and digital currency trades for me it is the most ideal choice on the lookout so I suggest it 100% don't be reluctant to put your cash in this stage.

In terms of security, we see requests for a CAPTCHA solution in order to stop bot attacks for the servers of the platform, but in general, Ubayt has cold wallets and that the users' money is safe in it and it has, as I indicated, the two-factor authentication feature and this feature is to protect the account from hacking.

Yobit platform has high popularity and large volume and countless number of professional traders including and beginners as I have a high-precision security system and high-speed service and the presence of a lot of strong pairs.

Well my friend working at the yobit is free of risk. There are very less chances of scamming. But don't share your personal information and wallet info with anyone. If you are not convinced then use the 2 factor authentication. Your problem will be solved.

I think yes. It's a reliable and secure exchange. Sure, only on condition that you comply with all the requirements for this. For example, I've set two-factor authentication and feel calm.

Edited by katanakom321

1 hour ago, somaya said:

There are attacks by them as the platform enjoys very high protection, no one can steal this information and this is a good thing as many people can keep their money securely. I wish you good luck dear

Exactly. I think crypto assets are safely stored in wallets on the Yobit exchange.

Yes, my friend, it is safe to use it at any time. You have passwords and your account is protected by the insurance that you do to maintain your account and wallet and follow the security instructions to avoid any fraud

Hello friend, Quit questioning yobit trade all intrigues level against yobit exchanger with no combined or significant reasons, realities or confirmations are ridiculous. This is my second year of utilizing yobit site and nothing has meddle with my monetary forms. In any case, you claim all authority to research and affirm the authenticity before to come last resolution.

Yobit platform is absolutely safe and reliable.yobit exchange platform is relatively new but much effort has been put in place to make the crypto exchange site safe and secure for trading. You have nothing to worry about.

Brother, it's doubtless that yobit is very safe to use and has no security issues till now. It is not only safe to use for 2020, it was, it is and hope it will be very secure to use. In the beginning i faced the transaction problem which took time but now it has become very fast and it pays in seconds.

• +1 1

I think its a secure site.As it need 2 strp verification in login and transfer i think its more secre than any other out there.Also its its encryption and security is very good.I have not found any issue while treading.