Scared of loosing more than what I'll be gaining in Crypto. - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

Scared of loosing more than what I'll be gaining in Crypto.

Fear of losing in any kind of trading (Forex, Stock or Crypto) or investment is very well normal. Especially the fear of falling into scams. Starting crypto investment, I can assure you, you are definitely prone to lose more than you gain mainly because the market requires a very solid technical knowledge and even more of experience. As time goes on, things will change but you shouldn't give it up.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

You should not be afraid, everyone loses money in circulation even if the analysis is very tight, so that you start learning and there is nothing wrong with losing some money in order to reach the goal.

If you want to start working with crypto, you need to learn more about crypto. Once you have a good knowledge of crypto, you can start working with crypto.  You can't lose money.

change stuck between two loss-related fears: the respect of losing my cryptocurrency , and the venerate of losing my business assets if I walked off and didn't attain something added

In crypto we can lose many thing . Its really dangerous  to invest in crypto . But at the same time its a places where your dream can comes true. So i think its worth to take the risk.

Scaring of what you have earned go in vain is the main problem of traders and investors, and if we are not able to let go the fear, then earning will be difficult for us

We all are afraid of the huge lose. If you are the crypto trader-- I suppose you are the huge risks takers because if there is no risks of the losing there will be no chances of gaining any benefits from the cryptocurrency. Be ready to face the situations whatever they created.

On 12/19/2019 at 7:23 PM, kimberly24 said:

I keep on learning so far about cryptocurrencies and I can say that there are ups and downs in crypto world. I am scared of loosing and I am really hoping to have a better understanding or training just to avoid doing mistakes.

Hello my dear friend. Yes it is absolutely true. This is the reason I'm saving all my satoshi that I'm earning from this forum. As a newbie I'm not going to invest and waste them. 

On 3/20/2020 at 4:52 PM, Anwyll Axel said:

We all know crypto is a risky investment but we must not to be scared of being losing money. If we always scared then how can we take better decisions. We always hesitates to take any decision.

A little scared is helpful to make you manage and reduce risks while trading or doing any crypto investment.

13 minutes ago, King98 said:

You should simply stop all emotions, no fear, joy, confidence, just be a series. Confident decisions are not inevitable sooner or later, but you should simply stop all emotions as soon as you enter the work exchange

I don't think stopping all emotions is a good idea, read about message i send to above quoted user.

On 12/19/2019 at 8:47 PM, kimberly24 said:

That's one of those challenges that I fear, losing both is very depressing and it all really depends on how we play safely.

When you play good you are bound to achieve your goals of doing good when ever you play bad then you earn same as you play

It is true that the coding world is experiencing many fluctuations, but it is very bad to be afraid of it. You must be strong and patient because the price will rise again soon and it is very bad to fear because fear leads to loss.

It is normal to feel fear at first because of the dome of experience in trading, but after continuous learning and making some experiences and gaining experience, the situation will definitely improve.

On 12/19/2019 at 7:23 PM, kimberly24 said:

I keep on learning so far about cryptocurrencies and I can say that there are ups and downs in crypto world. I am scared of loosing and I am really hoping to have a better understanding or training just to avoid doing mistakes.

You may learn more about crypto currency. If you want to learn more about crypto currency then cryptotalk is best platform where you can gain deep knowledge about crypto currencies.

There is nothing wrong with that, I lost thousands of dollars in order to learn the basics of trading and still here I am trying to get my money back and I have not failed, the important thing is that you learn from your mistakes and never stop trading.

You will not learn without making mistakes, nor will you make mistakes without trial, but you have the opportunity to test a free trial without losing your money, I think that trading view has the advantage of opening a fake trading account, you can go through the experiment and learn with fake money

On 12/19/2019 at 3:53 PM, kimberly24 said:

If you are a beginner, it's totally normal to feel that way. We have all been scared of losing money when we first entered crypto field. But once you earn some money, the pleasure you feel will overcome your fears.

Everyone passes from this view of the digital currencies, where he thinks that they are not guaranteed, and that they are dangerous and like these ideas, but this is what makes them frequent and has a place in the market. Digital currencies have an advantage and are useful for the long term if you are trying to invest .

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

i really am not scare because i only stick to posting comments here in the cryptotalk forum site to earn as much as 3000statoshi daily, I it is only if i stake or invest in a risky trade that i may be scared. 

We all lose some money during our trades but if you are the type of person who keeps losing continuously, you should find the root of the problem. Even the most amateur traders can cut their losses by doing some simple preventative measures like buying at low prices and choosing stop loss orders. I think cutting losses is easier than making profit. It just requires keeping track of what is happening on the market. You should learn to trade in the moment and how to deal with current prices. Prediction is necessary but it is not the whole story. Sometimes you need to care about the present time rather than future.

Your fear is reasonable because now a days crypto market not stable, when prices goes up and down,no one predicts exactly but we believe our self when we do trade,and think positive always then some stress released, and we constant rat our trade, but also fears then leave  trading, and hunt bounty programs and claim free airdrops to earn free coins.

Scaring is not a solution to any problems. So if you want to earn quite a good amount of money then you should actually invest it in many investments projects. If you want to profit then you must take some risk. That's how all the things goes. The main thing is to get knowledge about investment. 

Edited by Saj555

In crypto, you must risk one a time so that you can learn new ideas and knowledge from your experiences. Do not lose hope maybe good things will come to you soon.

On 19.12.2019 at 15:53, kimberly24 said:

if you are scared to lsoe don't trade big amount of money, trade less amounts and then you wil eran experience and there isn't that hard to lose small money