Scared of loosing more than what I'll be gaining in Crypto. - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

Scared of loosing more than what I'll be gaining in Crypto.

I'm also scared of loosing what I think I will gain here, it all started from my payment because how I have been paid nowadays I think only some of my posts count and I think if some of the 20 post we make per day are not going to be accepted by the moderators, I think in my own opinion the messages or post should be deleted so that we will know that they won't be accepted by the moderators.

In the world of cryptocurrencies you have to educate yourself about it, because you have to know what we are getting into, we have to understand how the crypto market works in order to take actions that are beneficial to us. When we work with cryptocurrencies we have to have certain indicators that guide us towards success. We have to inquire about which cryptocurrencies and pages that we plan to work on or if we plan to invest, we have to have certain parameters that lead us to success.

If you use coin in a good way you will not lose any coin.You should choose the best secured wallet like youbit which provide great opportunity for earning money. 

On 12/19/2019 at 6:53 PM, kimberly24 said:

I keep on learning so far about cryptocurrencies and I can say that there are ups and downs in crypto world. I am scared of loosing and I am really hoping to have a better understanding or training just to avoid doing mistakes.

My dear friend you know the life is ups and downs so this cryptocurrencies world also have ups and downs you should keep it up.

Mistake are bound to happen and there is nothing we can do about that, moreover forget about the issue of been scared of loosing money just keep on learning about crypto currency and always avoid mistakes that will lead you to start regretting and I wish you a fruitful profit in your investment.

The only way you would be losing it is if you got scammed and even so you should have had better judgement to know there was something happening, and there was a reason you joined crypto, your rationale was telling you this was a huge opportunity. It still is and even now there is no sign of prices dropping. You just have to learn how to behave correctly.

If we want to continue our work with crypto currency then we should never scare of being lost. Then we can never gain anything in our life here

• +5 1

It depends what view you have on crypto . If you want to do short term trading yes it is more risky, if instead you want to accumulate a certain coin and keep on buying small amounts while prices are low you will be more interested in holding for long term and here the risk is far less than trading

Knowledge is power in every aspect of life. so in trading knowledge is super power to deal with hurdles and to avoid losses. Good trading skills needs to be learn and heavy stop loss on trades are required.

There will always be a feeling of loosing my money.  Cryptocurrency is very much complicated whether it is for investment or trading. Gaining knowledge about market decreases the chances of loosing but not fully. That depends on us. We should invest what we afford to loose. We shouldn't put our everything in that.  Crypto has its advantages and disadvantages at the same time.

Loss does not mean failure, my friend, so if you lose in trading, be sure that you will gain good experience and knowledge that enables you to follow your career and work well, so do not be afraid, my friend, you should always try and follow your path to success

No, my dear friend, I am not afraid of anything. I work in this forum with confidence, and I will achieve my goal and get a great balance and work on developing this forum

My friend, the main condition for winning in cryptocurrencies is the risk in order to earn, and also learning and study are also important, but do not be afraid and benefit from your experiences in the field of cryptocurrencies and risk, this is something worthy of thanks

• +5 1

The real problem is you, as long you scared any learning strategy will not giving positive impact in you. Handle it first by fix mindset that scare make you lost and brave make you win. Try use demo account for training, it will helping control your emotion when face market.

• +4 1

Every person is always scared from the loss. and always think that how they secured there earning from the crypto currency .So, this is a very important thing that how they secure there money and how they increase there earning

• +3 1

If we want to continue our work with crypto currency then we should never scare of being lost. Then we can never gain anything in our life here

• +4 1

Peoples in the crypto market loss their money jut becasue of fear and i know that soon the big bull is start and we need this time to buy the coins and do not scared to loss the money in it becasue it is the life changing opportunity for us and its true that it can change our life in a short time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You have to train and learn about capital management because it is one of the important things that do not make you lose much,
Control your feelings of fear because they are the biggest factors of loss as well.
The more you train, the better result you will get, and consequently more profits.
Perhaps you can learn to trade and practice a lot on it to increase your cryptocurrency income and not lose much.

• +1 1

Hello mate, keep learning, because if you can do what you want only with learning. I've been working with crypto for a couple years and knowledge is the best thing we can have. If you have enough knowledge you can be more efficient trader or investor. We all make mistakes but we have to learn from our mistakes.

• Useful or interesting 1

You're on the right path, keep learning, don't be greedy, and your chances of losing will be less. You must learn the basic rules of trading and choose the right time in order to avoid losses and achieve more profits.

• +2 1

On 12/19/2019 at 9:53 AM, kimberly24 said:

I keep on learning so far about cryptocurrencies and I can say that there are ups and downs in crypto world. I am scared of loosing and I am really hoping to have a better understanding or training just to avoid doing mistakes.

It is really normal to be afraid friend when you start from scratch but keep in mind that from mistakes you learn only place orders with stop loss and see that they are highly supported cryptocurrencies, you must be careful with which to start and that they are very profitable to avoid having so much risk of lost.

• +2 1

Yes, friend, I understand you, since I also share the same fear as you of losing everything I have earned, since currently most of my funds are on the Binance exchanger, and the fear is that the platform will close for no reason and lose everything, Since that happened to me with the extinetic Cryptopia exchange, I only have a small part stored in a secure wallet, hopefully nothing happens and we continue working with cryptocurrencies.

Everyone is afraid of losing every time they trade in the crypto market. In my opinion it is a natural feeling, to anticipate this we can continue to learn about trading, develop our abilities so that mistakes do not occur, by learning we can minimize the risk of loss. Fear will only hinder our success in the crypto world, so get rid of the fear we have so that we can achieve success in the crypto world.

• +1 1

It is all about giving your time and testing your patience. You must need to be really careful when you are trading . You must have the strength to make the right decisions it should be made at the right time. IF you can't then I would suggest you to take advices from experts before proceeding further.

true you've got to write a report until getting in it. you can observe, request referrals through following, using legitimate websites and you'll also examine through and through this forum. since various newbies un agency spirit of themselves and botch for they don't realize whatsoever, cryptocurrency are often.