6 coins that have a good future in the market - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
emirojose4311

6 coins that have a good future in the market

I think one of the top coins in the future are ethereum, ripple, litecoin, tether, bitcoin cash, libra,  monero,  EOS and etc. These are the future coins in all over the world. Some people know a lot about it and some don't 

Hello friends, I think there are many currencies present at this time and all are competing for its future and its value in the market, including Bitcoin
, Bigcoin , Etcoin , Ethereum, and Ripple.

Hellow dear friend I don't have much time here but I think you are right as I have experience that bitcoin gaining fame day by day and eutherum is also increasing its value these two actually have a good future but litecoin is getting down still

There are many coins with good future that investing in these coins will likely bring you good returns. Bitcoin and Ethereum are at top of this list since they are loved by everyone. After that, I bet on Tron, Monero, NANO and Dash coin.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

In my opinion, the most important coins in the market right now are bitcoin etherium litecoin dogecoin. Zcash is a currency with no high value. I do not think that there will be surprise rises. Cardano has not announced its name yet. That's why I don't know if there will be a future. But bitcoin is the base coin. There is no one who does not know this.

Greetings companion I have no insight about the cost of these six coins yet I think the Bitcoin and the Ethereum both are the important and demandable monetary forms in the market their cost is likewise expanding step by step accordingly these the two coins will be reasonable for what's to come.

Thank you mate for thus wonderful information. As for me I can also go with litecoin I have seen ho w it work others are also okay though it all depends on how intelligent you're before you can invest or trade with the six coins. 

Excellent list, friend, but we must not forget new projects that in 2021 are hitting hard, such as Polkadot and Algorand, which have begun to rise massively and there are also Dapps and De-fi projects in their networks, it is also a good option , Binance Coin (BNB), since the amount of Dapps has increased in their network.

In my opinion, the best currency to invest at the moment is the Ethereum currency, and most experts expect that the price of Ethereum in the next year will reach about $ 1000.  The second and best investment currency is the Litecoin currency because this currency is low in price and its value is gradually increasing, and the number of people investing in Litecoin is increasing significantly.

Hey friend, there is no exactly one best cryptocurrency, there are many currencies with good potential to make your investments highly profitable. You have to select one after understanding its risks and opportunities, I would suggest Ethereum as I am currently learning more about Ethereum and I felt it has many good sides when compared to other currencies like, btc, ripple, bnb etc. And another good one is bitcoin and it has always remained better in trading. 

I think that Cardano - ADA is the money of the final few months, in spite of the fact that I do not know what its esteem cap is. But it is worth contributing in and taking after the steps.

I feel that you can in any case add Bitcoin , since its present cost isn't at this point the cutoff . What's more, on the record of BNB , I have just put a little part in this coin , I am certain that it has a decent future.

In truth, there are numerous diehards save for fond in truth name the general omnivores bitcoin to wavelet grub college dura ace admiring check with those central banks dynamic sensational market for the general moment.

According to my thought, friend, there are many digital currencies inside the market today. According to my opinion, the most currency that is being used inside the market nowadays is BTC. BTC currency is being used everywhere, according to my opinion it is very much in the future Rate is going to be high .

My friend I think that cryptocurrencies is alternative currency on bitcoin and after increasing prices of bitcoin and then low .so investors want to purchase other currencies like LTC ethereum and else so it's price will rise so it is good investment now

Yes, this six currency is very important in the future.So we should invest more in their currencies.Apart from these currencies, bitcoin is also one of the best currencies and we should work on it

Thank you for this valuable information. Of course, these currencies have a great future and there are also some reliable currencies such as Ethereum. I think they will rise dramatically in the coming period.

there are many coin in the crypto world. among them there are only a few which have more value then others. among them there are some that i personally would like to recommend. they are btc, eth, doge, lth, xrp, zcash.

You are right dear these coins are good for future.the price of these coins increase and theses are profitable in future.but bit coin remain ton the top .theses coin can't replace botcoin.bit coin have high demand in the market.

The coins you mention are all quite old but I value only ETH, ADA, LTC and BNB of those. They are the ones I have in my portfolio of assets. I can add to TRX maybe. Greetings friends.

There are many crypto currencies in the crypto market. But all of them are not profitable. Some of them have bright future. They are bitcoin,litecoin,ethereum,ripple coin etc.They are most popular and profitable crypto currency. Bitcoin is the king of all currencies and ethereum is the queen of all currencies. 

My list of top cryptocurrencies is ethereum, bitcoin, litcoin and ripple. It think these cryptocurrencies has the bright future. These coins are quite stable.

Yes, these currencies have a good future in the future as the prices of these currencies will rise well in the coming days.  Cryptocurrencies are getting more popular and so are their prices.