6 coins that have a good future in the market - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
emirojose4311

6 coins that have a good future in the market

I think the Ltc is doing really great its price has increased more than three times within few days you can make a good money by investing in that coin easily.

• +3 1

All the listed coins have a great future in transaction market,I hope we enjoy them in the future more than we do now.

Yes, you are right .. this is correct .. and your expectation was correct, and the price of the Ethereum currency has now risen significantly. Likewise, the litecoin has risen .. The recent rise in the price of the Bitcoin currency had the greatest impact on the rise of many currencies.

According to my 1 year experience in the cryptocurrency the best 6 coins or below which have a bright future one is called binance coin BNB, LTC, ETH, UNI, Yo, and BCH these are the best coins of the today's market it will gives up 200% profit in the near future.

On 10/8/2020 at 8:34 AM, emirojose4311 said:

Cardano - ADA. Cardano is one of the newest digital currencies on the blockchain. ...
ETH - Ethereum. ...
LTC - Litecoin. ...
Ripple - XRP. ...
BNB - Binance. ...
Zcash. ...
Technology behind. ...
What represents.

Hello dear friend, you coin list is very good because all the coin rank is good in the market but the problem is those coin price already increase, so we have to be careful if we want to invest your mentions coin. This year is alt coin seasons, so we can invest alt coin now.

All of these cryptocurrencies you mentioned in your topic have proved for us that they deserve their great places in the cryptocurrencies market! during the past period , all of us saw that the rising of the prices of most of these cryptocurrencies.. but unfortunately , xrp has surprised all of us and by the same time we learned a lesson from this issue about long term trading .. so we should keep in mind that we should really be aware and think enough before joining any cryptocurrency project and avoid these cryptocurrencies with suspicious plans..

Hello my dear crypto members I agree with you we are considering investing in the DLSR of yobit net the crypto market is so wide you can make a lot of money from it i think every coin can grow in this market being on the right hands best of luck 👍💞

I can say the same, these cryptocurrencies have a very good structure and great validation, so I can tell all of you that it is the best time to invest in each of them, I in this case have investments in XRP, LTC and BNB. These are the 3 that I can really earn good income by being here, I would also love to start investing in the others since they have a great future ahead of them.

I see that the ETC currency has a strong future during the past days. It has achieved great heights and has a strong project. I invest in it and I advise everyone to invest in it.

In my point of view, the coin that is catching and dominating the market in the past and in the present time is Bitcoin, concerning the future dominance, i think that it will stay dominating the market, then we can list after it Ethereum, then Litecoin.

My dear friend there are 6 coins which i think they will have a good future  in market and they are

1. Bitcoin 

2. Eos

3.litecoin

4. Tether

5. TRX

6. Cardano 

Thank you my friend💝💝  

Well, I am a newbie and I don't really have much experience about crypto currencies but from the little that I have learnt from this platform, I think the following have a good future in the crypto market:

1. Cryptotalk

2. Ethereum.

3.Litecoin.

4. Ripple.

5. Binance.
6. Zcash.

Thank you.

Yes, I am sure that the crypto currency coin is bitcoin.there will be a lot of work in the future of cows. Absolutely Bitcoin is a very good coin I hope this will prove to be very useful in the future 

Dear mate your post is very good and according to my opinion I think that Bitcoin, Ethereum,Litecoin,Binance and XPR are the coins that have a good market in near future and these are all the best coins.

• +2 1

Hey mate, I am new to this forum till now i only know BTC coins and not familiar with other coins which you have mentioned. Can you please share more details about those coins and also share how to earn those coins. I always like to learn more about each coins. Thanks   

Thank you my brother for your valuable information. I have been searching out for the number of coins available for long but was not able to find it since I saw this post. And I'm extremely thankful to you. I'm just looking forward to learn from experienced members like you to know more about the crypto world.

Yeah but let us earn some i am new here and trying to earn some money online here and also get some information about these currencies and stuff 

Personally my point of view that is good sign for this forum biscally it's a future and most importantly many people is a advantage to this forum for earning if we should very effective struggle to this forum.

Thanks dear, for providing information about coins. I'm new to this forum and I don't know about digital coins, I just know a little bit about Bitcoin and Ethereum. Bitcoin is currently the number one trade and Ethereum is number two.

• +1 1

Yes dear friend your post is very well and according to my opinion I think that Ethereum,litecoin,XPR,Binance and cardano have the good future in the market.Because they are all the famous coins.

• +2 1

There are many currencies that have a good future. For me, I'm going to choose the following cryptocurrencies eth, ada, xlm, ltc and bch eventually the entire future of cryptocurrencies will be totally different from the current situation.

On 10/8/2020 at 8:34 AM, emirojose4311 said:

Cardano - ADA. Cardano is one of the newest digital currencies on the blockchain. ...
ETH - Ethereum. ...
LTC - Litecoin. ...
Ripple - XRP. ...
BNB - Binance. ...
Zcash. ...
Technology behind. ...
What represents.

The coins you are talking about are very famous now.At present the use of etherium has increased a lot because at present the paymnet of airdrop is in eth so the price of etherium will increase a lot.Any other like litecoin, xrp the price of these will increase a lot in future.

Yes absolutely mate future is trading online and of coin bitcoin ethereum xrp I gained much of information about the digital currency so this is my point of view.

On 10/7/2020 at 7:34 PM, emirojose4311 said:

ETH - Ethereum. ...
LTC - Litecoin. ...
Ripple - XRP. ...
BNB - Binance. ...
Zcash. ...
Technology behind. ...
What represents.

There are so many coins with fascinating and new innovation, yet gives up back to the genuine world, numerous individuals simply need benefit, so that turns the selection the main component right now, so my best 6 monetary forms with great future will be similar normal coins BTC, ETH, LTC and with some tech CRO LINK TRX

On 10/8/2020 at 5:34 AM, emirojose4311 said:

Technology behind. ...
What represents.

Not very good explaining why you selected these coins. There is a better technology from the competition in most of these and they are already on top in the lists but everything has problems too, some have high fees others are back in developments, Zcash is going to be targeted by governments and so on.