6 coins that have a good future in the market - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
emirojose4311

6 coins that have a good future in the market

On 10/8/2020 at 7:34 AM, emirojose4311 said:

Cardano - ADA. Cardano is one of the newest digital currencies on the blockchain. ...
ETH - Ethereum. ...
LTC - Litecoin. ...
Ripple - XRP. ...
BNB - Binance. ...
Zcash. ...
Technology behind. ...
What represents.

Dear @emirojose4311 thanks for sharing the valuable and useful information with us. This will help the members to know these coin and trade in them and make money.

according to me LTC is best now a days to invest in.

• +3 1

There are many currencies that experts and analysts recommend for us to invest during the year 2021 since 2021 will be very important for AltCoins!
Many experts predict that Altcoins will rise 50%! Therefore, it is good to invest in these currencies according to my opinion (DOGE, Waves, XRP)
We are waiting for a season that will be very exciting for traders in 2021!
Therefore, we find that many people are learning to trade now because we are promised in front of a season that will be very profitable for traders and investors!
the experts saying that 2021 will be like 2017!

Yes you are saying good my friend these coins which are you mentioned in his posts more profitable coin in future if you buy these coins and hold with him... So definitely you make good profit from.these coins in future... And these coins are good Small trader...

My personal list of the most promising cryptocurrencies: xrp, zil, ada, vet, tfd, tel, green. I think that the next bull run will see the growth of those cryptocurrencies that are used in life every day and help people to make life easier and more transparent

• +2 1

Yes dear friend these coin is very good future in the cryptocurrency world. I think these coin long term investment may be profitable. I think I was invest these coin for long term. This is very good post to know these coin future.

All of the cryptocurrencies which you mentioned in your topic have proved for all people that they are really strong enough to take good places in the market especially during 2020 ! i believe in eth and xrp future especially because their projects are really special and attracted for all people all around the world! and for me , i am trying to choose the best cryptocurrencies to hold during 2021 especially after seeing many cryptocurrencies with high prices during 2020!

• +4 1

Can someone explain to me briefly ... on what basis do you arrange your favorite cryptocurrencies? Because I see many differences in your choices, and I do not understand on what basis you make such choices ... so please explain to me

There are many currencies in cryptocurrency, but it is difficult to say whether the currency market will be good in the future.  However, in my opinion, the future of these currencies can be expected to be much better .... The guys whose market is expected to be better in the future are ... Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litcoin, XRP, TokToken, TRX

Yes of course my friend, you have shared a great information that is very useful for the investors. Now a days, due to this pendamic situation, many investors want to invest their money for earn high profit. As my opinion, the best Cryptocurrency is going the Bitcoin, it is very strong digital currency which can give a high profit to the investors. According to me, it looks a great in future.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Undoubtedly, they are monetary standards that I for one work with today, I consider that they have incredible potential on the lookout and we can acquire a decent capital by holding some in our wallet so that whenever it will in general ascent and we underwrite

I think that Cardano - ADA is the currency of the last few months, although I don't know what its value cap is. But it is worth investing in and following the steps

On 10/7/2020 at 10:34 PM, emirojose4311 said:

Cardano - ADA. Cardano is one of the newest digital currencies on the blockchain. ...
ETH - Ethereum. ...
LTC - Litecoin. ...
Ripple - XRP. ...
BNB - Binance. ...
Zcash. ...
Technology behind. ...
What represents.

Hello friend, thank you for your publication, but remember that when we talk about currencies we can never leave bitcoin behind, it will always have a promising future, in addition to what it says, I see a promising future also for the waves currency...

ETH - Ethereum. ...
LTC - Litecoin. ...
Ripple - XRP. ...
BNB - Binance. ...
Zcash. ...
Technology behind. ...
What represents.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. I also thinks that Ethereum and litecoin have a good future in next year. I also thinks in next year every coin may goes up with a great rise because in next year the investors would invest very much in cryptocurrencies as many of the people joined crypto this year.

They are major currencies and have very strong projects, but for investors there are excellent currencies for storage and with excellent profits and similar to the profits of the currency link These include zil, matic, algo, xlm, and ocean currency

I think that my top list would be of course btc, then eth, then trx, then uni, then dai and the last one can be litecoin or bitcoin cash, any coin whose value is directly linked with btc value. for me the most promessing coin is the one that is changing and growing. 

ETH - Ethereum. ...
LTC - Litecoin. ...
Ripple - XRP. ...
BNB - Binance. ...
Zcash. ...
Technology behind. ...
What represents.

Dear @emirojose4311 you are right. These are the currencies that have much bright future than the other cryptocurrencies. As we know that the future of cryptocurrency is very good, but to whom you talked, it is such a thing whose purpose the digital currency is even better. In my opinion these are the digital currencies that have much bright future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you for giving us an idea about the currency.  Hopefully we can learn better from here if we gradually get some ideas like this.  Here people work to make themselves grow

On 10/8/2020 at 5:34 AM, emirojose4311 said:

ETH - Ethereum. ...
LTC - Litecoin. ...
Ripple - XRP. ...
BNB - Binance. ...
Zcash. ...
Technology behind. ...
What represents.

Im agreeing with your coins list selection, those coins I also looking for them and mostly interested with them for the long term holding investment.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

From my side the best coins are bitcoin.,Litecoin,Ethereum.

I think these coin are profitable. And i hope that they are good

future in cryptotalk world. 

Edited by Sadia_rupa113

I think you forgot trx it's a strong currency with its own blockchain and strong structure and there is a new, fast-growing business with a strong project like Waves, her developer team is working hard and the project is strong.

• +2 1

Hi for me, the ones that will be the most elevated in the rankin are bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, I mean the standard supplies however as I would see it the coins that I like the most is XLM for the speed of exchanges and the low commissions 

a major welcome 

Altered October 8 by ramonn22

• Useful or interesting 1

I think ltc and eth have a very good future. If you wanted to invest for long term you can invest on them. Both they are too much old in this crypto market and they are doing really great. They both are too much connected with btc. So I will prefer eth and ltc.

Hello dear colleagues of this great community, like you, I think that the cryptocurrencies that expose us obtain a good future but I also think that there is another cryptocurrency in my humble opinion that has a promising future is stellar lumen (xml)
A big hello to the whole community and good luck and great profits

It is good that you are recommending these currency but it would be better to tell us the base for this evaluation, isit a an expert friend's advice? I think that  Ethereum and Litecoin and BND are the best, but I do not know the targets yet , I am working on learning how to evaluate the market. Regards