Ethereum price keeps continuing gains, could soon wake up - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Deivis herrera

Ethereum price keeps continuing gains, could soon wake up

The price of Ethereum has been asleep, maintaining the gains of past months. Sooner rather than later the bulls can surprise.

The crypto market in general continues to be quite lateralized, with minor fluctuations that keep those who like volatility away. The price of Ethereum does not escape this behavior, locked in a lateral range between $ 308 and $ 389 for more than 1 month. As of this writing, ETH is trading at $ 338.94 per unit. If you are interested in knowing what can happen with the 2nd largest cryptocurrency, stay and read this post.

Ethereum price technical analysis. Long term trend

Despite how negative the current behavior of Ethereum may be, if we look at the whole picture we notice that there is not much to worry about. Even for many, the current moment is the perfect one to continue accumulating.

On the monthly ETH vs. USDT we see that the last few months have been really good, with a behavior that seems to have resumed the long-term uptrend, after the resistance near $ 300 was broken. September closed as a negative month for ETH, and it continues to extend through the current month. However, this fall if we observe it from the monthly chart, it seems that it is nothing more than a totally necessary corrective process, seeking demand to start a new upward momentum.

• +2 1

14 minutes ago, josmanmax88 said:

Tu información es interesante, es un tema para investigar y conocer un poco más. Me gusta aprender e investigar. Gracias por el aporte

I agree with this interesting topic and more if it is from ethereum since I have a lot of confidence in that currency and I think that in a short time it will exceed your expectations ..