How to make old people understand Bitcoin? - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vousy

How to make old people understand Bitcoin?

How do we support to help older people learn cryptocurrency? In Bitcoin and many other electronic currency, there are many options to ensure the elderly people function. We prepare them for it through our instruction and preparation in currency trading.

• +5 1

Can you explain that in several ways, if necessary, to the company as you can in a simplified manner and currencies digital currencies regular you can restore YouTube videos and the people also .

• +5 1

Bitcoin is a digital currency. Its known as a crypto currency. It comes in the market in 2009.all the transaction is happen in the digital wallet.I think old people couldn’t maintain this digital wallet. For this i don't preferred bitcoin to old people

• +5 1

but not easy, this week and my whole undergo best loving tried to unravel entirely  solutions youth crusade all authority find out about bank note along park info (tv, heterodyne receiver, etc) therefore well here is the most important reason behind stick unassured all but central banks, after that demonstrate conservatives proof could stand by very unharmed mistreatment dollar denominated assets furthermore the unsecured wreckage overly (fiat furthermore asymmetric encryption could stick by insecure, permit equals), other than for life along with fundamental and customary squabble in addition to without problems alkaline studying loving arch bags, upper side dollar denominated assets, in addition to service in the event that they solicited it's group a tuberosity then again drop by drop.

teaching the elderly about cryptocurrencies, it is a very difficult task, however you can achieve it, you must be very patient and explain again and again, what they explained to you, you can also use the youtube videos to teach them.

It is not that easy to make people learn and specially old peoples. Many peoples don't believe in such platforms due to many fake platforms but we can insist them by showing the way of working and a money earned by a crypto talk

I think it is difficult to explain this modern technology to them, but in any case there are elderly people who are able to keep pace with civilization and understand digital currencies well.

You need not to force anyone tom learn about the cryptocurrencies. If the people from the traditional mindset have no intention to learn the new things, what can you do? If one is really exciting to learn about the cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology, you might start from Bitcoin, PoW blockchain network, crypto markets, transaction processing mechanisms in the blockchain, etc. 

I do not see that there is a need to educate the elderly about digital currencies and coding, as they are a bit far from the field of technology and its continuous developments, which are difficult for them to keep up with, just as we are young, as we can work here and help the elderly through our financial gain.

Thank you my friend for this topic, I do not think that the elderly will understand Bitcoin and digital currencies now, but with days nothing is impossible, it is possible to facilitate its acquisition and you can use the Internet to understand what it is.

It is a digital currency that was created by a developer named Satoshi Nakamoto in 2008, to provide a viable decentralized financial alternative to the current financial infrastructure, where you can spend it to buy through technical algorithms and mathematical operations called the blockchain.
In terms of protection, it has two keys, a public first key known to everyone, and a user-specific key only, so that no currency can be spent without knowing the private key.

Most of us have had to explain to a retiring parent, elderly aunt or grandparent the inner workings of new tech. And while Wi-Fi, social media and bluetooth are mostly now understood, the new conversation is about cryptocurrency and blockchain.

As the digital-savvy young person, you will be considered the expert. So it’s worth taking some advice from Albert Einstein: “The definition of a genius is taking the complex and making it simple.”

By keeping explanations clear, the older generation will have a base from which they can do their own research and choose whether they wish to dive into the brave new world of blockchain and cryptocurrency.

On 10/8/2020 at 6:41 AM, Vousy said:

I'm looking for the easiest way to make old people understand Bitcoin more thoroughly. I want to let the elderly know about the "Bitcoin revolution", yet I find it quite challenging to explain it to them in a way they can understand how it all works. There are some wallets that have a "user-friendly" interface, but even the basics of sending/receiving Bitcoin can have a steep learning curve for the older people. A Bitcoin wallet with built-in accessibility features, could help even elder people with vision or hearing problems to use the pioneer cryptocurrency in their daily lives.

If you happen to know of a way to make old people understand Bitcoin easily, please let me know. Any suggestions or recommendations will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance. 

Thanks you dear friend for sharing valuable post . It contains very useful content.  It will be helpful for us in future.  Once again thank you . Best wishes

Best wishes,

you are absolutely right,But in today 's world there is a solution to every problem. we can change  the thinking of our older people by giving  them information or benefits about crypto and bitcoins. i think today 's elder people are  prefer modern technology and modern  trade even more than us.

• +5 1

It's very simple and easy we should just show some earning of Bitcoin and do convert your some satoshis into Dollars or another currency i hope they will understand the technology of digital crypto currency and if they don't understand with this than you should ask them to see some videos on YouTube i hope they will understand this technology.

Well, first of all, we need to explain what Bitcoin is. Bitcoin is a digital or virtual currency that uses peer-to-peer technology to facilitate instant payments. It's basically like an online version of cash and can be used to purchase goods and services just like any other currency. The big difference with Bitcoin is that it's not regulated by any government or financial institution. So, when you're explaining it to someone who's not familiar with the concept, you might want to emphasize that Bitcoin is decentralized and not subject to the same rules and regulations as traditional fiat currencies.