Legal faucet or scam? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wiliamblacke

Legal faucet or scam?

How good or reliable are the cryptocurrency faucets, are they really legitimate or are they scams and if they were legitimate, is it convenient to work with a multifaucet or just focus on one?

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 9
  • +2 12
  • +3 8
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

I think that most of the taps are scams, they benefit from your visits to the page offering a lot of profits and do not comply with the payment, there are few taps that have always paid among them the most popular is freebitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

If you decide to enter into a crypto space you should be aware that there is always a possibility of running into a scam. It can be an ICO scam, mining scam, or a faucet scam. To identify if a faucet is scam, start by going through  BitcoinTalk and Reddit, and talk with the other members of community. Don’t deposit any coins if the faucet asks. One sure thing is that you will never get rich just using a faucet,

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Currently there are many taps that can have good promotions, but I have had experience that after having worked a long time to reach a minimum withdrawal because it turns out that the platform does not comply, so what I would like is that they remove those web faucets , for me they are wasting time.

• +2 2

Many faucet sites are legit but they pay very small amount, it doesn't matter if you'll work in one or ten faucets every day, but you will still earn a very small amount compared to your time. It's better to learn trading and investing because they are the best methods to earn good profit.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

43 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

Many faucet sites are legit but they pay very small amount, it doesn't matter if you'll work in one or ten faucets every day, but you will still earn a very small amount compared to your time. It's better to learn trading and investing because they are the best methods to earn good profit.

Its true @Calvinpriva faucets are legit and pays genuinely but the problem is they pays very very low amount, if we works whole day in this faucet's then maybe we earns 0.1 cent are little bit more that's enough, but like you suggests if we invest are start trading then we earns more.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

17 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

if we works whole day in this faucet's then maybe we earns 0.1 cent

For sure it's better to use two months to learn trading rather than work a whole day for just $0.1 !! One member was suggesting to use adbtc faucet (if am not wrong) it pays 400 satoshi's i 6 hours! That means in working for 6 hours per day without a break you just earn 400 satoshi's equals to $0.045 it's a wasting of time!

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

it's not really convenient to work on any faucet at this point in time, faucets now give so little money like 5-10 satoshis even if they give 100 satoshis it's still basically nothing, and you would be wasting your time instead of using it in some other more profitable way like learning trading or other stuff

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

oh most faucets are legit but their payment rate is quite low, it will take a life time before you can make any withdrawal from them

• +1 1

There are several sites that are bitcoin faucets and through which you can win small amounts of bitcoin for free by completing simple tasks, these sites were found in their infancy only to encourage and introduce people to bitcoin and electronic currencies, but now, in my opinion, it has become a waste of time as it is better to learn How to earn Bitcoin by trading or by providing useful services.

Edited by SuperCrypto
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Mosharraf said:

@Honny143,,,,My friend you are right ,,, we can earn from Faucet but very little ,,,, now scammers have increased in the crypto world ,, so there are also scammers in Faucet ,, now almost all Faucet sites are fake ,,now I am not waste time on Faucet site   ,,, so we should all use real faucet ,,, you need to check and find a good faucet site ,,, but we can make a good income from faucet ,, we can invest and trade so we will benefit

Exactly @Mosharraf faucets waste our useful time so better to select other ways to earn money, because in faucets if we work hardly then also we even mange 0.50 cents in one day, that's why I do not recommend works on faucet's,

if anyone want earn decent income then this forum right place, in this forum we earns money plus we learns about crypto, means double profit in one place.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

There are several sites that are bitcoin faucets and through which you can win small amounts of bitcoin for free by completing simple tasks, these sites were found in their infancy only to encourage and introduce people to bitcoin and electronic currencies, but now, in my opinion, it has become a waste of time as it is better to learn How to earn Bitcoin by trading or by providing useful services.

You are right mate because faucet is just a waste of time and resources which will not make you earn something reasonable but when we trade we will oppotuned to earn good profit especially when we have huge capital to insert in th field because big investment give bigger profit.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Faucets are a total waste of time, plus the gains are very, very few. You can see it as a small step to gather and then invest in some platform. I don't recommend faucets, but you can try freebitcoin to see how it goes, that website is legal without any problems.

Well from my experience with the cryptocurrency taps I have met many legitimate ones but they do not give great amounts of profits and you must achieve a minimum that will take you more or less a month to be able to withdraw

• +1 1

In my experience the ones that promise big profits are scams, in the end they don't pay you. just do your own research on the faucet to be sure. The ones that I have found that are legitimate pay very little, they are not worth investing your time in them. never send money to the faucets no matter the reason.

16 minutes ago, Mosharraf said:

@Honny143,,,There are many ways to make money in the crypto world, but you need to know all the information in the crypto world and all the points in the crypto world.  Almost all of the Faucet sites are full of scams, so we don't waste time there, we can easily make good money from cryptotalk forums, and we can make money by investing and trading with cryptocurrencies.

I agree with you @Mosharraf  in crypto market there are several ways to earn, some ways very easy like buy are sell in this way we just need patience to earn, but trading and other ways need some proper information, if we know this then crypto currency good for earning,

and about cryptotalk forum earning there is no need to explain, because this forum.one of best earning source.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

There are many sites that give free Bitcoin currently, but they give a small amount and it is not worth the fatigue that you do on them, but there are many of these sites also scamming ..

• +1 1
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, kenan 1 said:

@Honny143

This forum is one of the best and most powerful sources of income that every human being needs with a little bit of free time
Note that there are many ways to make money, some of which are easy, and some need more plans and study
It takes a long time, and that is due to the currency and its price as well.
We have to choose what suits us

Of course @kenan 1  in online if we try to find another paying forum like this cryptotalk forum, then i surely says we don't find because in online there is no other forum to pay like this forum, its one and only cryptotalk forum,

Crypto currency earning depends on how much skills we have, because if we want earn free crypto currency then we can't earn good amount in our entire life,

but we have good skills and invest some funds then within short period we earns decent amount of crypto currencies.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There are so many illegal and deceptive faucets out there that are a big waste of time.  It is true that all the faucets are a waste of time, but it is better to get some money than nothing.  Focusing on working on one faucet is not profitable. You have to work on more than 10 faucets to earn $ 0.5 per day.  I do not advise you to work on faucets as it is a waste of time.

Faucets are really wasting time machines.  The legality of the faucets is questionable. Don't waste your time to this. Moreover most of them are scam. So they have profit from your visit to their page.

10 hours ago, Honny143 said:

in online if we try to find another paying forum like this cryptotalk forum, then i surely says we don't find because in online there is no other forum to pay like this forum, its one and only cryptotalk forum,

@Honny143 not like so my friend...  There has lot of site that pay same as cryptotalk but we dont have enough idea about those site.. But bitcointalk forum give a full member every week around 60 usd for join in signature campaign...  You can imagine the earning there and it is because the forum give priority to good member only..  But our forum get lead by yobit exchange site and its up to yobit what will they give us..               

• +3 1

you can check website monthly visitors and if it has 50-100k and more then it is probably legit. also you can check domain registration date.

2 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

But bitcointalk forum give a full member every week around 60 usd for join in signature campaign...  You can imagine the earning t

Well @Dorjoy12 I agree with your point bitcointalk forum pays good amount for good rank members, but my friend achieve this good rank not easy maybe its take 6 months are even more, and need good knowledge then we achieve this rank, 

But Iam saying about this forum  beginniners side well iam also a beginniner in crypto world, so this forum really great for us we don't need good rank,just work in this forum post some useful posts and earn monthly 70$ its enough,

If we calculate this amount for six months (70x6 420 ) finally we earns 420$ dollars, then why we waste our 6 months in bitcointalk.sorry its my opinion.

• +5 1