Legal faucet or scam? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wiliamblacke

Legal faucet or scam?

At present in attendance are a lot of taps that preserve exhibit advantage promotions but I encompass had practice that after having worked a protracted time to get through to a bare minimum withdrawal for the reason that it turns out that the platform does not comply accordingly come again? I would like is that they take off folks a tangled web faucets for me they are slaying time.

• +2 1

On 10/8/2020 at 6:31 AM, wiliamblacke said:

How good or reliable are the cryptocurrency faucets, are they really legitimate or are they scams and if they were legitimate, is it convenient to work with a multifaucet or just focus on one?

Dear @wiliamblacke there are many faucets that could be scam or it is scam. But there are some trustworthy faucet one of them is Free Bitcoin. That pay much faucets that others. But we always try to search about the forum that are paying faucet because we save time rather than waste time there and shouldn't get anything.

At a rate of 90% the coins are SCAM Some of them are valuable and listed currencies such as Bitcoin, for example, but the amount that is given is very small and useless To get coins or money, I advise you to work in CryptoTalk or Bitcoin Talk

• +2 1

Well, faucet is literally legit, many people are getting some money there but it only gives a small amount of money, that's why many people also are leaving faucets by finding some other sites which gives a higher profit than faucets.

they are not scam they are paying mostly and you can not make income from just one faucet you need to work at least on twenty faucets so that you can earn atleast something worth talking about.

Faucet is legit because they pay all customer and they pay little ammount withdraaw ammount is also good withdraw fees also so small allover this is good site 

Zeros are legitimate sites for earning cryptocurrency, but most of the coins they offer to do things can be used in comparison to learn trading or to participate in this forum and waste their time on null sites. Who would not pay him compared to the time spent. 

As i think that most of the taps are scams, they benefit from your visits to the page offering a lot of profits and do not comply with the payment, there are few taps that have always paid among them the most popular is freebitcoin. Thanks!

• +2 1

On 10/8/2020 at 2:31 AM, wiliamblacke said:

How good or reliable are the cryptocurrency faucets, are they really legitimate or are they scams and if they were legitimate, is it convenient to work with a multifaucet or just focus on one?

Often the faucet are honest about paying, but the problem is that it takes a long time to collect a few wins. It is better to work here in the forum because it pays well and is better than faucet.

There are few faucet that pays and are very scarce to see but instead of looking for faucet why not just stay on this forum and earn assured money

many faucet web sites are authentic but they pay very small quantity, it doesn't count number if you'll work in one or ten faucets each day, but you will nevertheless earn a completely small amount compared for your time. it's better to analyze trading and investing because they're the great methods to earn appropriate profit.

I do not trust faucets, it is a waste of time. I think it is better to learn to trade and make money or to participate in money-paying sites like Cryptotalk. It is better and more beneficial. 

On 10/8/2020 at 2:31 AM, wiliamblacke said:

We cannot say that all faucets are scammers, among them there are known and old faucets that constantly pay users, but the faucets generally not give large amount even if we have worked on them for long time.

In my opinion, the faucets are reliable and legitimate indeed, but they are characterized by low profits than others to make good profits. You should invest and trade cryptocurrencies.

Not all faucet pays as most of them are scam but instead of looking for faucet why not say on this forum and earn assured money

Most of the faucets are scams.they just show greed and then doesn't pay . Though some of them do pay but the amount is very low. So, I would say stay away form faucets. They are waste of time.

Of course, a few texts are legitimate as they take a lot of time as the forum is wonderful enough, which gives you experiences, information and cooperation between friends and the exchange of ideas and through it you also earn money as the forum is one of the best forums in terms of giving. I wish you success dear

Faucet is legit and cool but payment is very little it needs a long time investment, you invest in a long period of time and their profit value is very small,

I have participated in many faucet just with the aim of earn from them and I will say that most of them are over legit, but you will work and spend much time and finally the profit is just little. If you see that you have a lot time in doing that you can go for multiple faucet.

Most of faucet site are scams. And there few sites you can find are legit but they pays little bit. I also spent my time on collecting free crypto from faucet sites. I would like to suggest you, don't go for faucet. It will be your wasted of time. It's my personal opinion. If you want to do faucet then you can try. 

Edited by Ryan_07

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

I have not joined any faucet till today. But from what I have read , I feel faucets are not illegitimate or scams. They pay you little because they are concerned with their own profit rather than your income. So you can't all them scamsters. But there are sites that ask you to deposit some money in advance. One has to be careful of these sites.

On 10/8/2020 at 6:31 AM, wiliamblacke said:

Dear there are many scams faucets but some are good and profitable but I never try this because many are scams and in greed of testing more we can lose the thing that we have. I am just trying those things that are secure and not scams because it is not easy to earn money and it is also not easy to lose it so we should avoid all those things ga that are scams .

• +5 1

I think faucets isn't profitable too much i think you should focus on this forum because we can make 1k satoshi per every useful posts. Whic is very good amount especially in those days. Bitcoin price is increasing day by day and this forum start to became much more profitable.

• +3 1