SCALPING IT IS PROFITABLE ON CRYTO TRADING? - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptowinner21

SCALPING IT IS PROFITABLE ON CRYTO TRADING?

On 12/19/2019 at 11:35 AM, cryptowinner21 said:

Hi Guys! Please, i want to know if Scalping strategy it is profitable on cryptocurrency trading? If that is possible how can i do? I need your help to know this method. Thanks!

Trading using scalping strategy can only be profitable if you have some knowledge on how to apply it however, it is also risk at the same time because you can lose all your funds in a short time.

Scapling is a transition from simple, easy trading to more accurate operations and requires a lot of experience, but I am sure it is good, profitable and fast transactions, and you must follow your trading operations moment by moment, otherwise you will not reach the required profit so you must have all the tools and capabilities required

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think it's a specific type of trading and an art of his art
Yes, it is definitely profitable, but you must know how to deal with it, but I think from my point of view that scalping is more risky and results are faster

Yes scalping is a winning strategy that make earns/gains in Altcoins Trading as in traditional Trading. However it is a very difficult and tiring technique because you have to do many small fast operations, the gain is low but it must be added to the many operations it becomes like a job, in my opinion is quite stressful

On 2/15/2020 at 6:29 PM, MCSGlegend said:

I have been scalping for a long time and I want to tell you that it is not worth it, it should only be done if you are quite a beginner.

yes I agree with you scalping is not for everyone if you have good trading skills then you can do it but If you are new in cryptocurrency market then I will tell you to invest money for long term because this is safe method 

On 19.12.2019 at 13:35, cryptowinner21 said:

Hi Guys! Please, i want to know if Scalping strategy it is profitable on cryptocurrency trading? If that is possible how can i do? I need your help to know this method. Thanks!

How to learn and understand there are many visual videos on the web. And at the expense of what is profitable or not, it depends on the investment. And Scalping strategy is not suitable for all coins and requires constant presence on the market.

On 12/19/2019 at 4:35 PM, cryptowinner21 said:

I think the scalping strategy can be done when the market is good, this strategy is suitable when the market fluctuates and tends to rise, if the market is not good then this strategy is not profitable. So in trading, you must have the right strategy according to the current market conditions.

On 12/19/2019 at 10:35 AM, cryptowinner21 said:

Trading is profitable in general, but it is a difficult field and you must learn a lot in order to make profits
I do not recommend this method of trading for beginners

First of all learn everything about scalping. You need to have perfect ideas and skill before following this sort of activity in the cryptocurrency tradings. Best practices for crypto scalping can be, never put your all of assets into a single trade because there can be a risks of massive losses and try to avoid altcoins with lower trading volumes. 

Cryptocurrency scalping is heavily based on technical analysis, and if you want to be able to scalp then you’ll need to learn at least the basics. Scalping strategy can be very profitable if you’re dedicated to learn how to do it correctly. However, if you’re easily frustrated or you can make a solid plan and stick to it, then it’s easy to lose money here too. Scalpers need to have certain exit plans.

Hello bro. I am a scalp trader. I have been trading in forex market for 4 years. But I trade to only currency market. Because I think scalping in crypto is not profitable. So I do not recommend it for you

• +5 1

scalping and long term is actually the same method if we know the limits of when to enter and when to exit because what matters is how we can make the system we use comfortably in our trading every day.

Good afternoon. Scalping is one of the most profitable ways to trade. This method requires experience in the trade and a special "technique". To clarify your doubt if the same strategies can be used in the cryptocurrency market.

• -2 1

I watch 1 minute chart to know sell point for scalps, the rest of time frames I use for certainty and confirmations for winning trade. I’ve been scalping all through the day. Got about 400 bucks. Can’t hold any shitcoin over the night. Btc is still undecided

Scalping is an excellent trading strategy, it is to analyze the market for a short period of time, evaluating volatility and candles, I recommend using a stop loss and take profit when performing this technique;  good profits can be made if used correctly. 

On 13.01.2020 at 16:43, Brushless4500KV said:

Scalping can be profitable in days there are considerable price movements but you should do multiple transactions in each day to gain profit from all these small transactions. It is also quite risky because you have to deal with many small and temporary changes and you should invest high capital to compensate for fees. It is only a method for experienced traders.

@Brushless4500KV Hi! I basically agree with your opinion, but I think that doing deals is not enough to have a proyit. Scalping is performed by traders with large banks that have their own scalping algorithm. But basically, to work with scalping, you need to be able to have information before others or equally and have time to analyze where the market will go. If the news is positive, the market will go up and the trader will need to have time to buy cryptocurrency at a low rate. It's the same with falls. He will not buy currency if the news is bad.

scalping is a very cool thing for me, because you don't have to wait long to find out the results, just like for me it's quite a lucrative business. but here you need to take into account other factors than in normal trading, you need to carefully check the glass for example.

SCALPING can be profitable but you must operate with great care and technical analytical knowledge, because you also run the risk of being trapped in an operation for a long time or leaving you out of a great utility, it can give a lot of profit if the market oscillates in the same margins but if there is a movement that leaves you out in loss or a good profit.

5 hours ago, Anarchy09 said:

Hi! I basically agree with your opinion, but I think that doing deals is not enough to have a proyit. Scalping is performed by traders with large banks that have their own scalping algorithm. But basically, to work with scalping, you need to be able to have information before others or equally and have time to analyze where the market will go. If the news is positive, the market will go up and the trader will need to have time to buy cryptocurrency at a low rate. It's the same with falls. He will not buy currency if the news is bad.

Scalping is in fact an extreme version of day trading. In a normal day trading, you deal with medium waves and changes but in scalping, traders look for any small and tiny movement that has potential for profit. For example, if $200 fluctuation is profitable in day trading, $50 can bring profit in scalping. So, it is like fighting in very tight and extreme cases and even the smallest mistakes can lead to loses because your earning will be less than your fees. This is what makes it very risky and amateur traders are recommended to avoid it.

Scalping is a hard and profitable way of trading, I think before you do scalping you shoud look for the losses before the rewards, it can be very tricky, you need a good experience to master it.

• +2 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Yes but when there are volume and volatility.
However cryptos are not necessarily the best assets for scalping.
I prefer to do it on index or commodities futures contracts and US Stocks.
However for cryptos it is possible with panic sell or with fomo on exchanges and with BTC derivatives.

On 12/19/2019 at 3:35 AM, cryptowinner21 said:

Of course, a scalper can be profitable in any market, but you need a good capital to start, at least about 1000 dollars, since the risk is great, I recommend you risk a maximum of 3% of the account.

On 10/7/2020 at 9:55 PM, alfred026 said:

Of course, a scalper can be profitable in any market, but you need a good capital to start, at least about 1000 dollars, since the risk is great, I recommend you risk a maximum of 3% of the account.

i agree about the profitability but not about the 1000 dollars, in scalping you don't invest big money but time. i've stated with 0,3$ in 2018 ( earned with faucet) and now i've about 1800$, in 3 years. you can also learn what startegy in better for you, calibrated on your life and needed