Hold or trade - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sbroy01

Hold or trade

Hold is gold but nowadays cryptocurrency is out of control .SO i think now the trade is best for anyone . Bitcoin price stays on 6500-7800 so always focus on-trend.If you trade you must have a stop-loss set. That will close your trade if you are losing too much. Depending on your risk allowance, you can set it in a higher or lower percentage but it should always be set. But hold is another process so i think trade is best

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +3 5
  • +4 1
  • +5 4

There are different buy-and-hold trading strategies. The main idea behind these strategies, is to ride long-term bull trends and eliminate the market ‘noise’ associated with lower time frames. Short-term traders often get frustrated when the market shakes them out of their trades as it whipsaws on the smaller time frames for example, the one-hour timeframe. The price action on a weekly chart is often non-volatile over a certain period of time. When the same period is analyzed on smaller time frames, the picture is usually much more ragged and unpredictable than on the weekly time frame.

Edited by vivek jain
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

HODL (hold for dear life) for the fluaktif price of Bitcoin and Soe od Top coins now Hodl os better way . Trading is riaky now unless you have long term od trding its als same od investement for made profitable 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, sbroy01 said:

Hold is gold but nowadays cryptocurrency is out of control .SO i think now the trade is best for anyone . Bitcoin price stays on 6500-7800 so always focus on-trend.If you trade you must have a stop-loss set. That will close your trade if you are losing too much. Depending on your risk allowance, you can set it in a higher or lower percentage but it should always be set. But hold is another process so i think trade is best

Currently I am holding my currency because the market moved surprisingly and we do not know the next step accurately. Therefore, I do not want to sell at a loss I will hold them until their price increases.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3

as per my consideration it depend upon a market that whether its good to hold or to trade because sometime u observe that in coming days the price of current currency will go decline then trade is better otherwise hold. but market anaysis is good way.

6 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

Currently I am holding my currency because the market moved surprisingly and we do not know the next step accurately. Therefore, I do not want to sell at a loss I will hold them until their price increases.

Its a very good idea and kept your money until your target profit.But most of the people sell their asset for low price because they donot control their emotion.

4 hours ago, SCB1234 said:

Even is someone is looking to purchase and hold for the longer term, it is a good idea to pay attention to the market, and buy on the way down, starting well below the coins more recent averages. Every day the market responds strongly to Bitcoin's current position, and it can push things down or bring things up. Every time your chosen coin(s) go down by more than let/s say 1%, you can invest a little more. You should have your target sell value already determined.

I agree with you. When crypto market up they kept her asset because they think to cross the limit but suddenly its dump people star to sell ..So i am focusing this side and advice to growth assets.

• Useful or interesting 2

6 minutes ago, sbroy01 said:

Its a very good idea and kept your money until your target profit.But most of the people sell their asset for low price because they donot control their emotion.

After doing trading for years and taking many pitfalls, we learn how to control emotions and we can relax and take a rest at this time from the market where an unregulated move leads to a loss.

If you are the type who is patient and does not care about landing, storage is appropriate for you, but if you are one of the people who check its balance every hour, I advise on these conditions to trade quickly as it is said to strike and run away because the market is very volatile these days and its direction cannot be expected.

15 hours ago, Ibbul said:

The transaction is now rolled back if you do not make the same long-term investment in a profitable transaction.

But if I retreat now and sell all my currencies, I will achieve a loss of about 30% of my balance in Bitcoin .. So I just sit and wait for my coins to explode instead of losing and regretting after that.

• +5 1

This you have to hold because market is not stable when the market is stable then you have to trade at that time your will earn good money that's why I said don't do trade in unstable market 

• +1 1

I'm holding like I've always done pretty much.  I don't see any great way to profit from trading bitcoin at the moment since it isn't really doing much of anything.  You might have been able to make a quick buck if you'd bought it when it fell to $6600 a few days ago and sold it now, but nobody knew whether the price was going to rebound or not.  I figured it would, but I'm *not* in this for quick profit.  I'd rather hold bitcoin and hope that it's going to get back to its all time high, and even higher.

right now you should hold your trade. bitcoin is now very cheap. if you have more capital then you can try to buy some more coins to recover your previous loses quickly. as far i know, bitcoin will hit 25K within next year. its my prediction not grantee because no body can tell you how much price will move or hit. so trade or hold both option is profitable

• +5 1

In this current market, i think treading is risky. I prefer holding rather than trading in this bull market. My suggestion is, don't panic and sell your holdings at loss.

It is worth most of the hold 70%, as with the event halving possible price increase. And on the rest to trade for daily profit. I for example so do.

I think both are profitable now. any one can make profit by doing trading and if anyone want to hold his asset for few days then he may make huge profit from it in 2020.

That's right, trading for now is much better if we only hold our coins. By trading we can run the volume of transactions at the same time we can benefit.

I also think trading is the best but if anyone want to make double or more than that then he should hold his asset for few days and in 2020 he can make a good profit. 

I think hold is best than trade now because crypto has great future although it will take time but definately it will rise in future so you will be in benefit. If you talk about trade than it is too much hectic and not beneficial. And there is no method through which you can get profit every time.

4 hours ago, Luv4me said:

It is good to just hold and forget about it, if you try to trade or check the price every hour then you can easily fear the market

Of course, the long-term holders originally forget about their currencies often and do not check the price to often because their goal is much higher, but who checks the price daily is a short-term trader.

• +2 1

Everyone has his/her own situation. There are different people with different capitals and different skills. You can't say short term trading is best for anyone. In current situation when bitcoin price has low movements in each day many investors may decide to buy and hold it until next year. Trading is also possible but only for those who have large enough capitals to make profit despite the fees. If you want to trade instead of holding, you had better choose other coins that have more price changes than bitcoin. I prefer to hold bitcoin in my wallet because BTC price has been steady for more than a month and it is likely that it will go up soon.

• +2 1

On 12/22/2019 at 12:23 AM, Moneykiller said:

if you're not having a bad life then don't sell now and have patience just for a single year it will be highly profitable because 2020 will be the jackpot year for the crypto investors.

thats so true, people sometimes sell bitcoin due to the smallest drop in price and its like they live on bitcoin, people need to have patience as we all know the price will definitely recover soon after it drops.

For me since i already have enough knowledge and experience then i think trading is the best option for me right now, but if you think your knowledge is not enough then holding is good for you for now.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Hamk said:

Yes you will earn a lot of profit since you have the knowledge to identify changes in the market

Yes because in crypto knowledge is power, it cant be stolen from you. and if you have the knowledge you can really earn from crypto trading which is really good.

On 12/19/2019 at 1:29 PM, sbroy01 said:

Looking at the current situation, trading on a daily basis will be more profitable. Set a stop-loss is good strategy in Crypto trading its reduces the risk loss the other thing we should focus on that is market analysis it is very helpful to study market behaviour

I prefer to hold because this is end of the year and gap could happen in January 2020. This is only possibility and I'm sure will happen same like last time, history will repeat again. Do it smart and never use gap as speculation, it will destroy your fund.