Hold or trade - Page 12 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sbroy01

Hold or trade

On 12/30/2019 at 12:37 PM, Whydoyoucare said:

For me since i already have enough knowledge and experience then i think trading is the best option for me right now, but if you think your knowledge is not enough then holding is good for you for now.

you can make good money and to make good money you have to trade with good money, anyone who wants to keep his assets for a few days then he can make huge profits from 2020. if who wants to earn double or more then he should keep his wealth for a few days and by 2020 he can make good profits.

On 26.01.2020 at 09:30, Hendy1 said:

Yes, I will stay, if the uptrend continues, if it is the opposite, the downtrend will leave it and hold a new coin, before the bot moves backwards. Don't be afraid to hold or sell, trust yourself, to get a good profit. Crypto investment is to seek personal gain, keep calm and don't panic. Have a good activity.

The last 15 days I have been trading short-term deals with Bitcoin. And trades on altcoins suspended because of halving and they are still holding.

I will definitely choose to trade, it is better for me than hold and store currency for the long term because I am not patient

Life is great and enjoy it

Each time has its best thing to do.. Sometimes it's better to trade with your money and not just hold them.. And another times it's better to hold your money! In my opinion,i prefer to hold half of my capital and trade with the another half..

We have to learn when and how we should use each of them ! because holding and trading are very good to make some profits but all we have to do is knowing how can we do this !

On 5/23/2020 at 4:13 AM, ethan1751 said:

Trading is indeed one of the best things to do now.

Never put all eggs in the same basket. Trading and holding are complementary. A good investor always use different investment ways.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I'm also doing trade right now . Current market situation is very different . So coins are not well performing well in long term . That's why I'm prefer to doing trading.

Technically, holding is a part of trading. When you hold a cryptocurrency for a long term, it is called long term trading. But naturally, long term trading or holding do have its risks. There is always the risk of the currency losing its value in the long run. So, not all coins should be held.

468x60-3.png

On 12/19/2019 at 3:29 PM, sbroy01 said:

Hold is gold but nowadays cryptocurrency is out of control .SO i think now the trade is best for anyone . Bitcoin price stays on 6500-7800 so always focus on-trend.If you trade you must have a stop-loss set. That will close your trade if you are losing too much. Depending on your risk allowance, you can set it in a higher or lower percentage but it should always be set. But hold is another process so i think trade is best

I think it's better to hold bitcoin first, because the decline in bitcoin prices always happens temporarily and then will rise again when the market recovers. Trading will be good if the market conditions are good, but if the price of bitcoin goes down and the market is not good it is better to hold it for a while. Always have a clear stop-loss limit, so it's easier to trade.

I like to trade than holding, because i can increase my earnings slowly by trading them in a good method without risking them. But you can hold for a long time and still earn a little profit.

Bitcoin to me is a promising coin so I don't think anyone can loss as long as he/she excercise patience with the market because I know sooner or later bitcoin price will rise and profit will surely come to your wallet. Hold is the best solution my friend but if you cannot hold you can choose to trade out the coin and look for another one that is at rise and buy so that you can cover up the loss.

1 hour ago, Shakil777 said:

i think now the trade is best for anyone . Bitcoin price stays on 6500-7800 so always focus on-trend.If you trade you must have a stop-loss set. Depending on your risk allowance, you can set it in a higher or lower percentage but it should always be set.

I also think trading is the best 

I will also suggest trading, even if the price of bitcoin is so volatile and fluctuating, there are times to trade in which the price will have a repeating pattern, only good trades can understand what I am talking about. As for me, I always prefer to trade. 

On 4/26/2020 at 5:20 AM, phizusiki said:

Short-term traders often get frustrated by the ad that leaves them trading because it hits less important time frames. Holds one of the most popular methods of making money because trading allows you to make money on a regular basis

trading is also very risky because hardly anyone will know when the price will fall and when the price will rise. Imagine you buy bitcoin today for $ 9100 and think: "that price is too low" and days later the price drops to $ 7000? you will be frustrated

On 4/15/2020 at 7:28 AM, Ms.o said:

Both,it depends on the situation. But ofcourse trading is much profitable than holding as you will miss the chance everytime the market increase to sell your coin and buy again when it  drops,because you were expecting for more. But holding is the safest way not to lose.

See the following:

See the following:

May 2018 bitcoin price was $ 9100

July 2020 Bitcoin price is $ 9100

If you bought bitcoin in May 2018 and held until July 2020, you would not make any profit. on the contrary you would have gone through major headaches when bitcoin price dropped to $ 3,500 in February 2019

It is good to hold and so good to trade, but as for what i have known, holding does not man any sense again, trading is better, but it is good to know the the less the time of trading the more the risk, so I prefer long teem trading. 

On 12/19/2019 at 4:29 PM, sbroy01 said:

Hold is gold but nowadays cryptocurrency is out of control .SO i think now the trade is best for anyone . Bitcoin price stays on 6500-7800 so always focus on-trend.If you trade you must have a stop-loss set. That will close your trade if you are losing too much. Depending on your risk allowance, you can set it in a higher or lower percentage but it should always be set. But hold is another process so i think trade is best

Holding or trading will be depending on what coin you are referring too. These days, it is good to trade your bitcoins and convert it to your fiat currency or to any stablecoin. But it will be better if you will wait until bitcoin's price went to 10,000USD or above. Holding it is the best when it's price is low. Then trading it if the price went up is the right thing to do.

Edited by Strygwyr
  • -1 1

no still the hodling is gold as you know few month back on april the price of bitcoin has drastically fell out and reached almost 4000$ per bitcoin , now guess how much people made out of it who purchased bitcoin and hodl it , everything has time and situation , trade is also good if you are too free enough to do day trade and also can do opportunistic trade which i prefer more than the day trade , its kinda boring to open stick your eyes all day to see the shift of price 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Holding is indeed a gold but it actually depends on the type of coins you are holding, when you have the like of bitcoin, ethereum or litecoin then I think you shouldn't panic to cut-lost because I believe they will soon rise again when ever they fell and I believe everyone currently holding the coins i listed in my post will earn good profit before the end of 2020 because many expert have predicted price of bitcoin rise after halving event which happened few months ago and I also believe base on previous history that happened after every halving event.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, JohanDonne said:

Everyone knows that the bitcoin price will rise again so if you sell it at low price it would be a mistake to regret after few days or months, so keep holding it until you go into some profit, unless you don't need the money badly.

Nobody knows where the bitcoin price is going to right now, it so be bullied run or bear market, we only wishing the price to increase but it could decrease but no matter what, after long time period, the net gain will be positive though. 

• +2 1

I believe that trading is really profitable if we have good knowledge and experience in it . we can also got a good profit if we can choose a good coin as a long-term investment . personally I always doing trading instead of holding .we should never doing trading on basis of our luck. 

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

There are some coins that either good for day trading or for long term. We just need to study on what coin we are going to hold or trade. I can earn a lot by holding then my other source of funds is for day trading. For trading you need much skills to have a big profit and it is risky. If you don't have these skills then go to holding.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

If you don't know what you are doing then "Trading" is not recommended.

On the other hand, hold has been shown to work at least with BitCoin, you can investigate the "dollar cost average" and you can see that it is profitable to hold.

Trading is very difficult and takes a lot of time, although the percentages from trading are much higher than from the hold, but the risks are also higher

Holding is good for promising projects or major cryptos for a long time.
In times of decline it is necessary to hold stablecoins instead.
For trading it is necessary to favor rather volatile assets or on the contrary in trading range for a short period.

Trading and investing can perfectly complement each other. Active trading, with a proper approach, will help to "disperse" the depozit, and long-term investments will take a hit and will be more efficient to use.