Hold or trade - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sbroy01

Hold or trade

It's still depends on everyone's own choice. But for me I would  like to buy and hold any under $1 coins until it reached to my desired price. On the other hand I would like to trade the expensive coins. 

Hold is gold is nothing positive now because now as prices moving up down if you able to keep eye on charts and have some good knowledge of market then surely this can give you good profit if you feel not good then surely you can keep them for sometime because trading is all about good earning or profit just hold is not good for any way.

it depends,if i am still not satisfied with my profits i hold,but most of the time i trade and try to get profits everyday.i only hold coins like btc,eth,bnb and xrp. 

Todo depende el momento en que te encuentres, porque como las monedas se encuentran en un gran avance es mejor mantener, yo como miembro de este mundo en bueno mantener la mitad e invertir la otra, así puedes obtener de los dos lados sin arrepentimientos.

The two are profitable. You can divide the capital between them. Capital management is important in cryptocurrency

On 12/19/2019 at 9:29 AM, sbroy01 said:

Hold is gold but nowadays cryptocurrency is out of control .SO i think now the trade is best for anyone . Bitcoin price stays on 6500-7800 so always focus on-trend.If you trade you must have a stop-loss set. That will close your trade if you are losing too much. Depending on your risk allowance, you can set it in a higher or lower percentage but it should always be set. But hold is another process so i think trade is best

those 2 strategies has pros and cons.

trading is not easy and it is not for all because a lot of knowledge is needed but you can earn a lot.

holding is the opposite, it is easy to do and you only need to choose a good coin, but the earnings are low and slow because you need months or years before sell

Hold is gold but nowadays cryptocurrency is out of control .SO i think now the trade is best for anyone . Bitcoin price stays on 6500-7800 so always focus on-trend.If you trade you must have a stop-loss set. That will close your trade if you are losing too much. Depending on your risk allowance, you can set it in a higher or lower percentage but it should always be set. But hold is another process so i think trade is best

You can hold or trade if you hold your bitcoin from the time you put this post you will have more than 30 per cente of profit it's now about 10k and may be more and trade of course is good for every time 

On 12/19/2019 at 7:00 PM, SCB1234 said:

Even is someone is looking to purchase and hold for the longer term, it is a good idea to pay attention to the market, and buy on the way down, starting well below the coins more recent averages. Every day the market responds strongly to Bitcoin's current position, and it can push things down or bring things up. Every time your chosen coin(s) go down by more than let/s say 1%, you can invest a little more. You should have your target sell value already determined.

Price action on weekly charts usually does not fluctuate in a given period of time. When the same time period is analyzed on smaller time frames, images are often ragged and much more unpredictable than weekly time frames. Keeping it makes great profits. Good luck and respectfully!

The Exchanging is undoubtedly perhaps the best activity now. You can hold altcoin, which you believe is acceptable possibilities for what's to come. With the goal that only you can control everything, hold or continue exchanging.

It was profitable to trade with you during that time of purchase
Or this period I think is suitable for sale because Bitcoin is in a state of stagnation inside a channel that moves from bottom to bottom and I hope it does not exceed the 9k threshold

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 12/19/2019 at 7:31 PM, awaiskhan said:

as per my consideration it depend upon a market that whether its good to hold or to trade because sometime u observe that in coming days the price of current currency will go decline then trade is better otherwise hold. but market anaysis is good way.

Every day the market reacts strongly to Bitcoin's current position and it can either push things down or lift things up. If you sell now you have lost your money! Keeping it makes great profits. Good luck and respectfully!

I am always saying this, if you hold, you will still surely end up trading it even you mean to hold it for a long time. Holding is also a kind of trading (at least for me). That's what I believe, because of the said reason. Actually, holding is more commonly a long term trading, because you are waiting for it to increase it's price before you sell it. It could be also be a short term if you hold it for sometime and then the price increased for a certain period of time, and you happen to have a sell order for that price. Did you guys get my point?

nMvFbuZ.png

On 1/1/2020 at 6:09 AM, mrking049 said:

I also think like you, that trading is the most profitable investment in crypto, But i will prefer holding because that is the only best for long term. when the price rise up there is possibility of high profit

Every  individual has his own choice but foe me I think the best to earn more profit without much stress is to hold your coins

That there is a group of people who bought bitcoins when the currency was on the way up to the price of $ 20,000 and refuse to sell at a loss, and many of these people can be considered as involuntary believers to carry the currency "involuntary" Holders.

34 minutes ago, hasdasdaw07 said:

If you have no trading experience, then you have more capital then you can try to buy some coins at low prices and keep it when prices are high,

Even holding needs some experience and basic knowledge because you can't buy and stare at prices to find the right time for selling. This is when the importance of prediction becomes clear. Those who don't possess this ability, should check prices 24 hours a day but advanced traders can reduce their monitoring time by anticipating what may happen in the near future. Buying at low price is itself a skill because you have to do some research to know which price is low for which coin.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

for now, I would rather hold back. although holding does not have a large effect and does not add assets in crypto form, but I think it will increase in fiat form. so far, price developments have been gradual, and that is with crypto assets. Well, if you are so confident with trading, that might be good, but it has a big risk.

This is good question but its need some more details because hold is also depend on are you going to hold this for long time or short time if your investment is going to hold very long time then its ok because its have nothing with any thing but if you are holding for short term then you need to do trade as this is good and this can give you much better profit.

On 12/19/2019 at 7:31 PM, awaiskhan said:

as per my consideration it depend upon a market that whether its good to hold or to trade because sometime u observe that in coming days the price of current currency will go decline then trade is better otherwise hold. but market anaysis is good way.

Every day the market reacts strongly to Bitcoin's current position and it can either push things down or lift things up. I hold my account because I still think it will reach at least 10 thousand by the end of this year. If you sell now you have lost your money! Keeping it makes great profits.

Well, both of course because for example, I brought some coins at a lower price, of course, I will wait for its price to rise and sell it, so I will hold for it even it is long then if I see the opportunity then I will sell it at high price.

Gold trading has become from the past because it is not good and not very profitable and there must be a large capital, so buying cryptocurrencies is better so far or trading

Depends on the situation, we will look to the market and will see either the price is good enough for.selling the coins or should be hold for.some next time. So this is my logic.

On 1/2/2020 at 10:44 AM, TeknoLightz said:

I usually trade as I don't know what will be the future of crypto 100% in the long term, But I guess you can also put a little money into the long term investment too.

But the long term investment is more profitable if take a good look at the two,  short term is for little profit while long term is huge profit

Well this depends on the market scenario in 2019 bitcoins prices where 6700-7800 but todays its worth is around 10000$. So  i will definately go for the hold coz i think at end of the 2020 bitcoin might touch 17000-18000$.

On 2/23/2020 at 6:17 AM, ZeeshanGill said:

Greetings , for me I hold my btc in light of the fact that I despite everything feel that btc will reach at any rate 10K the finish of this current year! On the off chance that you sell now you lost your cash! Hold it do make large benefits. good karma and best respects! It's only for saying , you can hate with your evidence

The best way for now is holding specially as you do bitcoin it's the most secure coin to hold with other famous coins like eth ltc and others