Hold or trade - Page 18 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sbroy01

Hold or trade

On 1/2/2020 at 9:06 PM, dinabolt said:

I believe you already choose the right option, this time trade has opportunity to make money than hold. But you should use technical analyze to support your optimist because decision with out calculation is fatal.

t i will prefer holding because that is the only best for long term. when the price rise up there is possibility of high profit

On 12/30/2019 at 3:51 PM, Muhammad atif iqbal said:

Looking at the current situation, trading on a daily basis will be more profitable. Set a stop-loss is good strategy in Crypto trading its reduces the risk loss the other thing we should focus on that is market analysis it is very helpful to study market behaviour

r its good to hold or to trade because sometime u observe that in coming days the price of current currency will go decline then trade is better otherwise hold. but market anaysis is good way.

If you think of trade the price goes down and you lose all of your money, and you can not make decission to sell even that price is going down each day. What should we do now?

I prefer trading than investing. I know trading involves high risks than investing but also trading brings more profits than investing. So I prefer to trade than to invest.

On 12/22/2019 at 8:38 PM, Pearls Before Swine said:

I'm holding like I've always done pretty much.  I don't see any great way to profit from trading bitcoin at the moment since it isn't really doing much of anything.  You might have been able to make a quick buck if you'd bought it when it fell to $6600 a few days ago and sold it now, but nobody knew whether the price was going to rebound or not.  I figured it would, but I'm *not* in this for quick profit.  I'd rather hold bitcoin and hope that it's going to get back to its all time high, and even higher.

Every day the market responds strongly to Bitcoin's current position, and it can push things down or bring things up. Every time your chosen coin(s) go down by more than let/s say 1%, you can invest a little more. You should have your target sell value already determined.

El 19/12/2019 a las 4:29, sbroy01 dijo:

Mantener es oro, pero hoy en día la criptomoneda está fuera de control. ASÍ que creo que ahora el comercio es lo mejor para cualquiera. El precio de Bitcoin se mantiene en 6500-7800, así que siempre concéntrese en la tendencia. Si opera, debe tener un conjunto de stop-loss. Eso cerrará su operación si está perdiendo demasiado. Dependiendo de su asignación de riesgo, puede establecerlo en un porcentaje mayor o menor, pero siempre debe establecerse. Pero mantener es otro proceso, así que creo que el comercio es mejor

It is a very good recommendation friend, the stop-loss would avoid a lot of money loss if the market went into a red state, which would be a big problem when you want to generate profits in trading and maybe lose a large part of your money.

On 11/5/2020 at 6:35 PM, Shaami said:

Its totally depends upon the market if the market is stable then hold is ok but if you don,t have interest on market then trade if you have knowledge of trading.

What about if the market is increasing, holding should be when the market is increasing price, but if the market is stable, while not well to stable coins. I do not like stable market, because holding at the time is not profitable. 

I think trading is the Best option my dear friend from the holding... Holding not give you huge profit but the trading definitely give you huge profit.... 

This depends on which the person finds more convenient and reliable. As for me I think trading is more convenient because in holding, you must take risks because the price of the coins in the market is not constant. In may increase or decrease, so there's no assurance that the coins you're holding has the possibility to double the price. So I prefer more in trading.

• +4 1

In getting started stock we have two camos.one is buy and hold and other is trading. In my point of view hold can't give us more benefits while by trading we get more befit and profit. So trading is beneficial for us.

• +2 1

Last but not least, buy and hold is great for long term capital gain any investment that is held and sold for a period greater than a year is eligible to be taxed at more favorable long-term rate ,as opposed to a higher short-term rate

There are alot of hold and trade strategies. Like is the price of the coin is not stable just hold it if you found its price is increasing . Or to sell your coins when you came to know that orice is just  started to going down immediately sell your coins or trade with others . If the market is at intermediate level . Keeps on trading so your coins are  on the way to others 

• +2 1

On 11/3/2020 at 8:58 PM, Naylor89 said:

My choice is always holding because I still believe the price will increase and I don't want to sell my coins cheaply to whales. I still believe that one day this technology widely will be used in the future. If you believe in crypto like me, don't sell the assets you have.

That is just the best to do, but before holding at all, you must make sure the price of the coin fall, this will be the best time to place a trade which I believe will result profit. But buying bitcoin that you want to hold at higher price, or especially when the market price of the coin has really increased significantly will not be good because fomo people do but at that time and lose.  

There is nothing better than anything because each of us must make a part of his capital for trade and part for holding currencies in order to be able to earn money from the two methods, for me I have been doing this method for a year and earn money from trade and from currency hold.

It depends, some people will like to hold but with the current price of cryptocurrencies like bitcoin at $17100, I will only like to trade it. Holding this time will never be profitable like holding. The price will still fall one that to a price that will favour us to hold but holding this time will not be good. 

In trading, it takes waiting and patience and knowing when to buy and sell, and bitcoin reached 19500 and it was a very good opportunity to sell and earn profits, and the price returned and fell strongly to 16,000. Nothing remains in the same field, but it fluctuates from time to  another.

• +1 1

This is what I also think. Cryptocurrencies change every hour. It makes no sense to wait several years to take advantage of them while you can in a few days.

Yes you are absolutely right that BTC and all crypto currencies are at their low price and these are best for buy but not for sell. Amd i think that in next year after this situation it will again gain lose value.

i used my bitcoin in trading but i made a mistake when i buyed many coins and making sell orders without stop loss, the price of those coins are all decreased and i lost 50% from my capital if i sell it with the actual price, now i prefer to hold them and sell when the reaching to good price.

Some trade daily ,when the coin they are trading pumps they withdraw, well I will advice to hold now till the end of December, because most of the coins are dumping now, so if we hold till the end of December we can probably get some profit

Both of them are good, but I prefer holding, not because profitable but I only have small time to manage my cryptocurrency, for holding I prefer holding coin where already proven have good project, i invest in Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum.

On 12/19/2019 at 3:53 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Currently I am holding my currency because the market moved surprisingly and we do not know the next step accurately. Therefore, I do not want to sell at a loss I will hold them until their price increases.

@SuperCrypto...right decision.. Bitcoin is a very good currency.  The price of Bitcoin moves very well.  However, the price of Bitcoin was lower last year.  Those who bought Bitcoin then would have benefited a lot today.  If you look at the crypto market now, you will understand how much Bitcoin has moved.  However, the price of Bitcoin will increase day by day.  So I would suggest to hold bitcoin.

In crypto trading  i have seen a lot of users who are going to work as holder of crypto , but i think daily basis trading is very good then that of holding long term. because long term holding is a big risk then a daily trading .Thanks

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

It really depends on the movement of the market. But if you really wanted to hold some cryptocurrencies, I suggest that you should only invest money that you could afford to lose. Because holding can take up to a year and more to have your profit.